Diablo® III

offline browsing?

hey guys

first of all i'd just like to thank everyone who has helped me and played with me the last week or so, had great fun and seen dramatic improvement in my ability and character

found my first legendary last night,"sever" 1h sword that did around 970 dps
seeing as im at work and not at home on my pc, is there a way i can check out my stash and inventory without being on my home pc and logged into diablo 3 there?
and adding links to the forum so ppl can view things? i have etcetc

cheers :)
Reply Quote
Hey unfortunately you cannot see what is in your stash/inventory from a browser. I doubt that will be a feature that will ever be added.
Reply Quote
10/28/2012 03:50 PMPosted by kyokei
Hey unfortunately you cannot see what is in your stash/inventory from a browser. I doubt that will be a feature that will ever be added.

ahh such a shame, anyway thanks for the info mate :)
Reply Quote
i wish we could get an AH iphone app
Reply Quote
10/28/2012 04:19 PMPosted by PIEMAN
i wish we could get an AH iphone app

maybe lucky that there isnt, i doubt i'd ever get any work done
Reply Quote
i definately wouldnt haha
Reply Quote
Considering I don't see to get much work done already browsing this forum at work then I'd say it's a brilliant idea haha.
Reply Quote
nice barb fyre! good to see a non ww barb :) add me tonight if you want
Reply Quote
10/28/2012 05:00 PMPosted by PIEMAN

has to be one of teh best character names/references that i've ever seen
Reply Quote
10/28/2012 05:13 PMPosted by CRAZYBOB

has to be one of teh best character names/references that i've ever seen

Cheers mate! I feel like the only non-WW barb around these days haha. Gotta love Futurama :)
Reply Quote
thank you haha
Reply Quote
i thought i would try and come up with some good names for my guys, but you have me covered hands down lol
well done :)
Reply Quote
I've used a program called Splashtop. Leave that running on the pc at home and have the app on my phone.

I can access the home PC that way wherever I am and if you leave D3 running in windowed mode you can access that too. It's too frustrating to use the auction house with that sort of screen size, but depending on how bored/desperate you are it works.
Reply Quote
I've used a program called Splashtop. Leave that running on the pc at home and have the app on my phone.

I can access the home PC that way wherever I am and if you leave D3 running in windowed mode you can access that too. It's too frustrating to use the auction house with that sort of screen size, but depending on how bored/desperate you are it works.

never heard of that, might give it a look up
thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]