Diablo® III

700+ free/paid 3M MP10 ubers<<

MP10 guaranteed Hell Fire ring

Top 20 US DPS Barb. 700+ successful carry runs.

Add: ElDiablo#6989

You can have any low DPS character or wear full MF gear it doesnt matter. You just need 3+ Infernal Machines.

3+ Infernal Machines: Free
0 Infernal Machines : 3m
2ppl with 0 IM : 5m
2ppl with 3 IM : 2m

Say how many machines u have and how many ppl in request plz.
Edited by ElDiablo#6989 on 3/2/2013 2:43 AM PST
Just sent friend request. I have 3 machines.
dont have a machine myself (jsut need the plans) but you didnt ask for one so if that isnt a req, then ill hop in
ill be playing for 5-6 hrs from now.
I have 3 machines. I interest to do MP10 uber.
i have 3 machines. can you carry more than one person?
3 machines here too.
3 machines here too
3 machines here. Anymore run?
I have 3 Infernal Machines and will send a request in-game. Let me know when you're online and available for a run, cheers!
Edited by MonTerran#1251 on 11/3/2012 2:13 PM PDT
Thanks for the run. He does a good job. Just finished and he helps you out and revives you when you fall. Great experience. Also this is so people can click my profile and check out my new ring. I am really happy with my roll, got socket and critical chance.
have 3 machines request sent
also ready with 3
I have 9 machines. I tried to add you, get back to me anytime.
Can you carry two people? We can pop 6 machines if you like that's no problem.
Very quick with this group. We did 2 full runs in about an hour, that's including 5 stacks and all 3 portals cleared. I would definitely run with them again.
still got room?
75 Undead Hunter
Added you, me and my brother would love to get a ring. So far we have 1 machine but will work on getting 2 more.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]