Diablo® III

Help Barbs Progress Through MP V1.05

@rezic - i'm on now. any chance i could get the gear?
Reply Quote
Hey Rezic and Ender.
I feel like my barb is getting geared nicely but most upgrades I find cost way more what I have. I'm not sure a 75m budget would do much for me. Are you able to look at my gear and offer up suggestion on gear changes instead of creating a whole new gear set - or should I just save up more and then come see you? I farm on MP5/6 fine although my all resist is low. Also note my dps in my profile has battle rage up.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Mukk
Are you able to look at my gear and offer up suggestion on gear changes instead of creating a whole new gear set
Yes, assuming your current gear really is adequate. *Edit* after looking at your gear....there is plenty to be fixed. You lack AR on some key gear.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/8/2012 11:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
ender could please critique my build?

What improvements could i make with ~100m?
Reply Quote
Nod. I mentioned my low AR.
I will gather up some more funds and then see about getting with you.
Reply Quote
ender could please critique my build?

What improvements could i make with ~100m?

Basically your using a pre 1.05 setup, MS lots of killing power and LoH, You need to swap to the stats the are more important in 1.05, LS and balanced offensive and defensive stats. We could do some changes for you considering you have some good gear. Add Rezic and he will try to take care of you.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/8/2012 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
RECENT UPDATES: Changed info regarding 2h and DW HOTA and Rend builds! Also changed some gearing minimums.
Recent updates can be found on the 2nd post. Please check them often.
Reply Quote
Aright, I am kinda lost as to where to go. I need upgrades but I am limited to around ~2m. Any suggestions where I would take some big increases?
Reply Quote
hiya - pm sent - looking to gear a DW WW barb with ~175M. Thanks for your help and info!
Reply Quote
Friend request sent to both of you. Looking for help with dw/ww with around 150-175m.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Death Knight
friend request sent to ender, 500m build.
Reply Quote
not sure why it decided to put up my wow toon. I don't want you to gear up my death knight, lolz. though it would be interesting to have some of those skills on my barb..... #dreambarb
Reply Quote
Looking at some of the sets ender has done with the ww Snb and he deffinetly knows his stuff, cant wait to see how people react when Pvp comes out I see people either resorting to the shield for more Ehp or going for full all out Dps. Only time can tell.
Edited by DBoy187#1339 on 11/8/2012 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
hi ender would you check on my gear? Looking to hit 100k dps unbuff for easier mp5/6. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I have 130k dps with good survivability I think. I have 107m, but I don't know what to do.
Reply Quote
First I would like to thank you for this service, I wish there were a better site format for this. Dick riding aside, would you mind critiquing my gear? I have a 2H skorn HoA build and DW/WW. I feel as if I'm close to what I need to have yet something is horribly wrong. Thanks if you get a minute.
Reply Quote
@Rezic - Had a few good sales on AH. Came up with another 25M. (If it's not too late)
Edited by Ic1HooksTV#1133 on 11/9/2012 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi man Ender, I see that you are really good at gauging market prices of gears. If it isn't too much to ask can you give an estimate of the fair market value of my gear. I think I have an idea but I would like to ask your opinion. Thanks a lot man!
Reply Quote
Hey Rezic and Ender, by looking at my profile can you guys suggest to me what small upgrades i can make and where i can improve on to make my barb stronger?

Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]