Diablo® III

Help Barbs Progress Through MP V1.05

@Rezic we never on at the same time >_< I guess I have to wait for the weekend XD
Reply Quote
DW WW here, axe or mighty weapon?! Fury vs crits that equals fury....
Reply Quote
WW 100m~200m
Edited by PinkFlower#1613 on 11/9/2012 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey Rezic. Sent you a friend request today for SnB barb - although I may be willing to switch to DW as long as there is no spinning involved....
Reply Quote
First I would like to thank you for this service, I wish there were a better site format for this. Dick riding aside, would you mind critiquing my gear? I have a 2H skorn HoA build and DW/WW. I feel as if I'm close to what I need to have yet something is horribly wrong. Thanks if you get a minute.

@Fetid ... Thanks for the visual :)
Edited by Ic1HooksTV#1133 on 11/9/2012 10:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey man, I'm looking to upgrade my barb.
How much do I need to upgrade my gear to play MP6/7 easily? WW build.
Also how much % would you take for the service?

Thanks.
Edited by EMZK#1996 on 11/9/2012 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey Rezic and Ender. Added you both in game a few days ago now. After a DW WW build 180m. Thx.
Reply Quote
Finally got my gear, and all I can say is that Rezic did an amazing job. I could barely do MP1 before, and now I can farm mp5 with ease. Only problem was that it took a while to get my gear, due to time zone differences. Definitely worth the wait though.
Reply Quote
I am wanting to upgrade my gear considerably. Have only played SnB. Not sure if I want to change style. Just depends on what I should expect with new gear. Budget is 400m. My profile does not show IK helm and IK belt that I am currently using. Will friend request Ender.

Thanks
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 03:30 AMPosted by weppE
DW WW here, axe or mighty weapon?! Fury vs crits that equals fury....
Yeah, except crits give you lots of damage too. If your having fury gen problems your aren't using the proper gear. Weapon is no place to skimp on your damage capabilities.

11/08/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Fetid
First I would like to thank you for this service, I wish there were a better site format for this. Dick riding aside, would you mind critiquing my gear? I have a 2H skorn HoA build and DW/WW. I feel as if I'm close to what I need to have yet something is horribly wrong. Thanks if you get a minute.

Yes, your build isn't right first of all. Please use the build for WW in this post. Your gear isn't good enough to be swinging overpower instead of Wacry, and your missing out on even more defenses and damage with your passive choices. You also need to change to LS instead of LoH on that offhand. This will help a lot. While your at getting a new offhand, try for as much APS and CD as possible (maybe 80+ natural and socket).
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/10/2012 2:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Rezic – Once again you’ve done an outstanding job gearing up my Barbie.

I suppose I could’ve done it myself for about the same $$$ … IF … I spent weeks on end scouring the AH night and day looking for deals. Glad I have you to take that stress off of my shoulders. That alone is more than worth your fee.

I put your gear to the test and ran The Fields of Misery on MP4 looking for the Keywarden. (as I have done at least 30 times in the past with no MP or MP1). That’s all it took. Yep! I now have the Key of Destruction – 1st shot.

Thank You … I’ll be back!!!

p.s. I've put together the $$$ for the Lacuni's.
Edited by Ic1HooksTV#1133 on 11/10/2012 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ Ender

In regards to Dual-Wielding how do you figure up dps in the spreadsheet ?

1 weapon set-ups ( regardless if SnB or @-H ) its easy to get the right dps back out of it

However, I have no clue how to calculate dps when dual-wielding.

Appreciate the help you've done answering some of the questions I've had in the past
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Darmival
In regards to Dual-Wielding how do you figure up dps in the spreadsheet ?
I believe you get exactly half of your weapons APS and DPS added on. So half the min and the max and the aps and add them to the values you currently using. Hopefully that's accurate. If thats wrong then lookup how much % benefit that you get from an offhand and use the appropriate numbers on the spreadsheet
Reply Quote
Hi Ender. you helped me build my WW barb and I am doing MP7 with no problem. Thank you.
I just wanted to ask you, what would it cost me to go above MP7 andpossibly to MP10?
what would you recommend upgrading?
we never got a chance to discuss.
thanks for your input.
Reply Quote
Hi, I see that I've been added By Rezic.
What is your Time zone/ what time You Usually get on. :D
Reply Quote
@ Everyone - When my stats is AWAY, that 90% of the time means I'm really away. I know I'm logged in as away all hours of the day, but I just hate having to log in with the authenticator every time I wanna check an auction or something. Please dont get the idea I'm ignoring you.
Reply Quote
Hey Ender, When does Rezic Usually get on? ( Time zone)
Reply Quote
Hey man, I'm looking to upgrade my barb.
How much do I need to upgrade my gear to play MP6/7 easily? WW build.
Also how much % would you take for the service?

Thanks.

?
Reply Quote
@Ender and @Rezic, first of all, hi from an eu fellow!
Can you give some advice on my gear, what do you think of my barb? What should upgrade next? I think i'm lacking in vitality a bit and strenght.
I have also a stormshield with 34% block and 8.5 CC, i should go for dww in your opinion?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/it/profile/ilmaiale-2290/hero/4238562
Edited by ilmaiale#2290 on 11/12/2012 4:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ender/Rezic - Thank you for your insightful tread. It has really made gameplay much more enjoyable but now in need of your critique. I would love to have you guys tweak out my barb, DUALWW, but only have about 70mill to spare. If that could be done with my current equipment, please let me know. Also, if not, could you please recommend gear for me to keep an eye out for? I certainly can continue to increase my gold if needed.Thanks for your time!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]