Diablo® III

Help Barbs Progress Through MP V1.05

Ender/Rezic, I Got Dboy To help me With Gearing.
Sorry about it. I Just Didnt like the TIme zone Difference :P
Reply Quote
Hey Ender, not sure if you recognize me, but I had gotten in touch with you awhile(month or two) ago to help me get some upgrades on my barbarian. Talked with you once briefly in game about how you could not help at the moment. Any chance that you could help me out now? Ive stacked up a bit of gold and would appreciate if you could take a look.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 08:26 PMPosted by MooseMaximum
Any chance that you could help me out now? Ive stacked up a bit of gold and would appreciate if you could take a look.
Add me in game with ur budget and Ill do what I can.
Reply Quote
I owuld like to thank both Ender and Rezic for creating this thread. It really helped me a lot to survive.
Reply Quote
Edited by Bruze#1640 on 11/14/2012 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
could you maybe build me a dw rend barb with 75m?
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Riiskey
Yes, that's exactly the minimum for that build if you read our post =)
Reply Quote
I'm looking for advice, just got back to D3. Maybe just what my next few upgrades should be? Ive got 1.4 million gold right now, which is the most Ive ever had. Just started doing MP3, only die to rares once or twice but I always kill them.
Reply Quote
Ender,

If you have a moment could you provide some constructive criticism on my barb's gear. I know my helm is lacking, but aside from that I tried to follow your advice with my poor mans gear.

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
If you have a moment could you provide some constructive criticism on my barb's gear. I know my helm is lacking, but aside from that I tried to follow your advice with my poor mans gear.
You did a great job. I wish you rings had some more + damage and helm a socket, but that's about it.
Reply Quote
Thank you!
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Rum
'm looking for advice, just got back to D3. Maybe just what my next few upgrades should be? Ive got 1.4 million gold right now, which is the most Ive ever had. Just started doing MP3, only die to rares once or twice but I always kill them.

Anonymity's gear below you is a great example of a cheap gear set. I recommend you read the guide, and look at his gear to see how it compares to it. Your gear needs lots of work.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 02:46 AMPosted by Ender
Yes, that's exactly the minimum for that build if you read our post =)
well i have 100m gold on my barb to work with atm :p so how does this work if you don't mind me asking
Reply Quote
@ender, rezic built my current setup for about 180mil not too long ago, i have a better chest piece than the goldskin on now. i have 1bil now and want to know if i can get close to endgame gear with that, ah prices seem really high to me. if not take a look and tell mewhat you think. currently playing a hybrid SnB, but might cosider HOTA, trying to decide for PVP thanx
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 08:00 PMPosted by br549
@ender, rezic built my current setup for about 180mil not too long ago, i have a better chest piece than the goldskin on now. i have 1bil now and want to know if i can get close to endgame gear with that, ah prices seem really high to me. if not take a look and tell mewhat you think. currently playing a hybrid SnB, but might cosider HOTA, trying to decide for PVP thanx
1b is enough to get you one kick glutious maximums set of gear. It would be my honor and privileged to build you gear! If your looking out for PvP, but still want to farm like a boss, I highly recommend SWW, I even have some amazing gear that fits that budget perfectly. If I used to wear it, its gotta be good right!? (Its been replaced by gear that's beyond your budget, otherwise I'd still wear it). I understand this is a large amount of gold, so I'm more than happy to get on vent with you and discuss the the finer points of each build so you can make an informed decision. I'd start by reading the spec/build part of the post however.

11/15/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Riiskey
well i have 100m gold on my barb to work with atm :p so how does this work if you don't mind me asking

You give me the gold, then I buy your gear. 1 hour to 4 days later, your gear is done and I give it to you. I keep my 10% from the total amount you give me. Pretty simple actually. Often I'll ask you to link a few items to me while I shop or I will link some to you then ask you for stats, but other than that, you don't have to do anything but sit back and relax while I work my magic!
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/15/2012 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ender, sounds good. i'm already on your friends list i think, br549#1151, or just let me know vent stuff. looking forward to hooking up
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 09:18 PMPosted by br549
@ender, sounds good. i'm already on your friends list i think, br549#1151, or just let me know vent stuff. looking forward to hooking up
I dont think you are actually, please add me!
Reply Quote
ok sent friend request
Reply Quote
@Ender

"1b is enough to get you one kick glutious maximums set of gear. It would be my honor and privileged to build you gear! If your looking out for PvP, but still want to farm like a boss, I highly recommend SWW, I even have some amazing gear that fits that budget perfectly. If I used to wear it, its gotta be good right!? (Its been replaced by gear that's beyond your budget, otherwise I'd still wear it). I understand this is a large amount of gold, so I'm more than happy to get on vent with you and discuss the the finer points of each build so you can make an informed decision. I'd start by reading the spec/build part of the post however."

Don't agree somehow.
Your gears doesn't look like billionsss to me.
Mempo no cc
Strongarm isn't very exp compare to a good lacuni
Main hand lack cd, LS, nice DPS though.
Iceclimbers no MS.
Nice IK armor though.

Your built is for Sword and board, stacking ias and crit damage.
It's a nice built but it's not that expensive,
as most barbs are hitting high cc for WW builts.
Therefore those are the REAL expensive stuffs.

Nice built though.
Free bump.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 11/15/2012 11:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]