Diablo® III

Help Barbs Progress Through MP V1.05

Im kind of starting to get bored with my WW barb.

Do I have much room to change to a classic rend SnB or 2H barb?

If so how much would I be looking at spending and would it be more of a step forward or backwards for my barb (in terms of MP level that I can handle comfortably, I currently do MP5 - I know there arent any guarantees but a rough estimate)
Reply Quote
What's the next step for my barb?
Reply Quote
what to upgrade for my barb at the moment ?
Reply Quote
Don't agree somehow.
Your gears doesn't look like billionsss to me.

check AH for gears like his and report back = )
you'll be suprize by how much it cost ... lol just look at his IK chest alone ... ridiculou$$
btw he has alot of freedom with his gear
Reply Quote
Ender,

Thanks for the chat and guidance. I really appreciate the personal service! You were right on!
Edited by TTNuge#1972 on 11/17/2012 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Don't agree somehow.

check AH for gears like his and report back = )
you'll be suprize by how much it cost ... lol just look at his IK chest alone ... ridiculou$$
btw he has alot of freedom with his gear

Ik price had drop so much ever since new patch.
I am not surprise, you still live in patch 1.04? That's the only part you look at?
I check AH everydays for gears and price. And i know what i am talking about.
Reply Quote
Don't agree somehow.
Mempo no cc
Strongarm isn't very exp compare to a good lacuni
Main hand lack cd, LS, nice DPS though.
Iceclimbers no MS.
Nice IK armor though.

Your built is for Sword and board, stacking ias and crit damage.
It's a nice built but it's not that expensive,
as most barbs are hitting high cc for WW builts.
Therefore those are the REAL expensive stuffs.

Wow you think you know so much, because you can pick out the two weak points of my gear! Go try and calculate how much my gear costs, you can't even find comparisons for some of it. I run WW at a higher MP and more efficiently than you probably ever will, because you lack the fundamental understanding of how stats in this game work!

You forget that depending on what stats you have on your other gear, different stats will give you different benefits. Stats need to be balanced. There is no one cookie cutter right way to build a barb. Barbs stacking CC to no end...its dumb. Once you can keep WOTB up 100% of the time, between high APS and CC, you don't needanymore! Stacking CC over CD just diminishes the returns it gives you compared to CD. You get 15% extra CC from WOTB and NO EXTRA CD, then another 3 from Battle rage, that's 18% extra CC and no extra CD.....therefore, everywhere I can get CD (except on my weapon where DPS and LS are worth more to me), I do, because it is worth more to me in terms of DPS than CC.

You are right though, my bracers and boots aren't worth very much. I've only had them since oh... like first day 1.04. I've been looking for a good pair of Lacuni for awhile, but I'm not willing to switch until I don't loose any DPS or EHP though, so it looks like I'll be spending 500m+. I've always advocated MS on Lacuni instead of boots if its requested. As far as boots are concerned, getting an IK with the same EHP and DPS is impossible, and ice climbers with MS..they've come down a lot in price, I just havn't managed to find the time or gold to get a pair. You ac't like I don't know that other options are available, or that I know I can eventually do better.......Or that I haven't been selling gold to make REAL MONEY instead of invest more into gear that just declines in value.....which I have been =)

Not everyone is so naive as to think sacrificing 200 or more stats for MS is a good thing in the long run. Not everyone wants 100% farming efficiency, they want to be able to swap specs, and be balanced for PvP. I gear the people who want to be true 100% farming efficiency WW barbs as such, and give them their choice if they wanna sacrifice stats for MS.

As far as my weapon goes, you wrong, I've worked very carefully to balance CC/CD. and it DOES have LS are you blind!? Most WW barbs MH's don't because they have an offhand for that...I DONT! Adding more CD to my weapon and lowering its DPS would only cost me hundreds of millions of gold and get me no extra DPS. I could drop the LS and swap to Bloodthirst, but whats the point, then I'd loose EHP!

As far as a Mempo with crit is concerned you probably rather see me in a 6 crit mempo with no str than the one I have. You'd be wrong. 1CC is only worth about 35 str to me. 6x35=210 incase you couldn't do the math. Mine has 247 and some vit to boot. Even if it were worth more like 40, mine would still be better, and I probably saved 300m gold.

Finally, an off-hand weapons DPS doesn't affect your tornadoes DPS, my offhand shield's HUGE EHP bonus, DOES HELP ME!

P.S. Now its my turn to point out your two weakest pieces, your blackthorns pants with no AR are a joke, and your offhand with no LS and high weapon dps instead of other important stats like oh...IAS or LoH or....w/e

TL:DR
I'd love to duel you or any WW barb, too bad we can't! But hey, I'll just look at Diablo Progress, Your Rated 486 of all barbs in the US for PVP, I'm rated 45. Your overall rated 1393 of all barbs in the US, I'm rated 418. I have 2x ur EHP with the same DPS (and your DPS is boosted by a much higher than needed OH weapon which agian...DOSN'T AFFECT UR TORNADOES DPS...just in case you didn't read that last bit!)

Edit: Found a pair of Lacuni that were priced WAYY below where they should have been. I gain dps but loose EHP. I'll take the trade off for the extra utility and mobility, thanks for making me go look at them when you did, otherwise I'd have never found em!
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/17/2012 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Problem resolved with TTNuge, I'm glad I could be of service!
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/17/2012 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yawnzzz... So long...,

Btw, i did enknowledge our built is good. And your itemization is good too. What i disagree is
Them worth billions. They are far from it. Anyone who check AH frequently can know it easily. I save you the embrassment of leaving the price of your each equipment down here.

I didn't brag that i was good in the 1st place like you do. I can easily equip a storm shield and
Have my ranking up by hundredsss. Take off your shield, your ranking will drops alot too. Anyway, about how much $$$ you earn (bragging again), that doesnt concern me. I judge solely on your current equips.

Guys, have this guy take at least a week to gear you up, because its almost impossible
To get good deal with just 2hrs like he mention. Good gears with good price
Needs time to gather. He's paid to do the work.

Get a 5+%cc mempo, 6%cc lacuni, ms iceclimbers with currently status. I will enknowledge.

Anyone interested in real billionsss barb and want to know how they look like??
I list you 2. They make it to top 20 without a shield on. That's what a billionss barb should do. :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/acrimony-1561/hero/4156386

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Det0x-2856/hero/432203
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 11/17/2012 4:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks again for the great service!
Edited by TTNuge#1972 on 11/17/2012 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hornguy80, if you wanna suck their dicks, go right ahead.
As for taking time with peoples builds, for large budgets you absolutely need to, for smaller ones, its not always necessary. Usually I can find at least 3-4 mis-priced items that are amazing for people at the drop of a hat. When did I ever mention 2h hours?

You say billions with lots of ss as if I've ever said my gear is worth more than 1 or 2.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/17/2012 2:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 06:38 AMPosted by TTNuge
Even if I end up with just 1 mob left I will sit there and bash him while spamming sprint so I don't lose WOTB before he dies.
You need to be spamming battle rage as well as sprint when fury is high, this should help fix the problem as well. Also you can kit e the single mob to a group of trash mobs to help you. This works the best.
Reply Quote
Edit: This is so dumb.
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 11/17/2012 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:47 AMPosted by ChronoTriggr
Hey Ender i would like some constructive criticism on my 2h barb that i built. Do you think i should get rid of my depth diggers,and swap them for either a innas temperance,or blackthornes jousting mail ?
Now that some things have calmed down I'll take a look at let you know soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]