Diablo® III

Help Barbs Progress Through MP V1.05

Not sure why no-one is reviewing Ender and Rezic's services…happy customers taking their service for granted? I hope not, because these guys deserve major kudos.

Ender did my build in an hour yesterday. He explained to me what savings he could probably have achieved if I wanted to take him longer, but I was happy with a quick turnaround. I was even more impressed by the kit Ender got me. It's not worth me talking about the improvements Ender made to my Barb - let's just say my Barb was an example of all the gearing mistakes listed in the first post.

Played for a few hours last night - this build and gear is fool proof. I'm generally a defensive style player, so DWWW is a big shift for me. So, yes, I was dropped by the first elite mob I encountered in Act 1 Inferno no MP. After a couple of hours though I took out two pairs of the Infernal Machine Ubers in MP6 after a couple of hours (and I farmed the keys in 2 hours). Am still learning how to deal with some elites, especially any combination of shielding, reflects and plagued (at least that's what I have encountered). My point: if you're new to WW and think you're experiencing "problems", it's probably your play style NOT the gear these guys got you - e.g. not dumping enough fury to keep WOTB up. Shielding has also caused me some problems for LS and the only (fun) solution I've found so far is to find more mobs :) I was playing for a couple of hours with a solid monk who died 3 times on one particularly elite mob (shielding, reflects, vampiric) in MP6 and I died once: more evidence that survivability is good and revolves around play style and NOT pure based on the gear these guys get you.

Having said this, this service is not for everyone. Could I have picked this gear set? Sure. I've read the guide. It's not hard to learn how to gear properly for particular builds, but it is time consuming learning the nuances of the AH market which change in important ways with each patch. If you think you know the AH well then feel free to gear yourself. I was happy to pay Ender 10% commission for his knowledge of the AH. Of course, their knowledge of gear is fantastic, but you need to know your gear too. There will always be weak points in a gear set, no matter your budget. But, these guys combine a nice build with great knowledge of the AH and this is what you pay them for.

Highly recommended. Thanks again Ender.
Reply Quote
Hornguy80, if you wanna suck their dicks, go right ahead.
As for taking time with peoples builds, for large budgets you absolutely need to, for smaller ones, its not always necessary. Usually I can find at least 3-4 mis-priced items that are amazing for people at the drop of a hat. When did I ever mention 2h hours?

You say billions with lots of ss as if I've ever said my gear is worth more than 1 or 2.

Such a sore reply? When someone had a billion asking for your help, you said those "rubbish" right? Right? Right? If that doesn't imply your gears worth billionss. I don't what it means then.
Anyway didn't care to argue with a sore loser anymore. Bye. ;)
Reply Quote
@abend - Well said. Rezic has geared me twice. Doesn't take a lot of effort to say Thanks for a job well done.

@ Ender...

I've been playing SnB since the beginning ... want to try something different. Leaning towards a SWW or DWWW. Now that my on-line profile has finaly updated ... (hope they fix this soon) ... Can you take a look, (male Barb), and give me an idea of what we'll need to change as far as my gear & what kind of budget I'll need to put together. If I could do iMP5 comfortably, I'd be happy ... for now.

I've read your guide on which skills to use - now I've just got to learn how to use them the right way :)
Edited by Ic1HooksTV#1133 on 11/17/2012 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
just want to say i've used their service once already, thank you again rezic, and every piece of my current gear set was bought for about 180 mil about a month ago. amazing service especially comparing cost to char improvement. i am vey satisfied. ender is now doing a bil dollar set for me and i can't wait to see it. he also made sure of my build preference and what i could expect, pros and cons, so i would be satisfied with what i ended up with. very professional in my opinion. thanks guys and keep up the good work
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 05:48 PMPosted by abend
Highly recommended. Thanks again Ender.
NO, thank YOU for the post!

@abend - Well said. Rezic has geared me twice. Doesn't take a lot of effort to say Thanks for a job well done.
Again, we appreciate when you guys come post your good experiences here. It kills trolls =). Looking forward to building your new gear.

11/17/2012 06:53 PMPosted by br549
very professional in my opinion. thanks guys and keep up the good work
I feel very honored. Thanks for helping to dismiss what the troll said about how I supposedly responded to your 1b request. Looking forward to the look on your face when you get the gear (although I know I wont be able to see it)
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/17/2012 7:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
thanks ender, appreciate it and let's just say i'm stoked
Reply Quote
Ender

Thanks again for everything. After our chat today I was able to pick up a decent pair of Lacunis for what I thought was too good of a price to pass up. I appreciate the advice.
Reply Quote
Just coming back to the game. Added.
Reply Quote
Hello,

Having found almost 2 complete IK sets farming with my DH, I thought maybe farming with a Barb could help me find gear for my DH =)

Looking for a WW build purely for face rolling MP2 max.

Can you please confirm a budget of 150M (-15 for your fee) is enough to have a barb that wont die at all in MP2 while farming at max speed ?

If not, how much should i look for ?

Will then add you cos I don't want to make the same mistakes as in the beginning with my DH especially for a character that will be used for farming purposes only =)

Thanks !

Edit : Ender, sent you a friend request. If needed, budget can go up to 500M (you will tell me if it's necessary or not =) )
Edited by Rahan95#2902 on 11/18/2012 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Ender...

While we're thinking about my build ... can you help me help a buddy Barb? He's got this love affair with Vitality & Life Regen. Trying to get him to sacrifice some for other important things is like trying to get my wife to watch a football game ... it ain't happenin'!

He's trying to emulate my build & skill set, but not getting the right stats on his equipment to support 'em. So I gave him some of the gear Rezic got for me on my 1st upgrade ... He filled all 5 sockets with Amethysts. (see what I mean)

Would he better off playing a diff style like 2H HOTA with your recommended skill set?

I'd be mighty grateful for your thoughts on this. Thx
Edited by Ic1HooksTV#1133 on 11/18/2012 5:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Ic1HooksTV
Trying to get him to sacrifice some for other important things is like trying to get my wife to watch a football game ... it ain't happenin'!
The best thing to do with these types of people is just get them an entire set of gear and then have them use it with the proper build. Once they see how much better it works then their minds will easily change. Unfortunately people like to cling to their ideas of what they think is "right" or "works" and are hard to coach into getting piece by piece upgrades. Once you do get them to try something, Their gear is so wrong one piece just dons't change anything, so this confirms their bias that they were right and you were wrong. TLDR: Get a whole set of gear for him, or have him barrow yours. Trust through experience!
Reply Quote
Trying to get him to sacrifice some for other important things is like trying to get my wife to watch a football game ... it ain't happenin'!
The best thing to do with these types of people ...

LOL - That's exactly what I just did ... loaned him a a few things, then we went and farmed Act III in MP4 for the key .... Not only did he survive, he got the key - his 1st ... so I think he's convinced :) Thx
Edited by Ic1HooksTV#1133 on 11/18/2012 9:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Everyone here, just what want to chime in here for all the trolling in the previous pages. Ender geared my barb as an SS way way back for 13-15m that help me progress through the content 1.0.4, if not for him i would have been stuck grinding Act 1 pre 1.0.5 and i have to say that never during the previous months did i notice a single player troll this thread or the previous ones for that matter.

it just meant, that players were highly appreciative of what the service had done to the community, the 10% SF is peanuts compared to the headache one gets when gearing oneself especially if were talking billions, one can blow it with 2-3 BIS gears and achieve nothing.

The service had grown to where it is now. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Reply Quote
players were highly appreciative of what the service had done to the community, the 10% SF is peanuts compared to the headache one gets when gearing oneself especially if were talking billions, one can blow it with 2-3 BIS gears and achieve nothing.

The service had grown to where it is now. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Thanks man, I've always appreciated your support for what I do here.
Reply Quote
@Ender, np, just hate to see people bringing somebody down. Only you and Dboy survive this long 'cause you've earned the trust of the community, that alone places you high enough among US.
Reply Quote
Can you please confirm a budget of 150M (-15 for your fee) is enough to have a barb that wont die at all in MP2 while farming at max speed ?

If not, how much should i look for ?
You don't want to be farming MP2 at max speed, you want to be farming higher MP to keep up your fury and find the sweet spot between run times, fury gen, and lewts. My Sweet Spot is MP8, most peoples I gear is 4-6, depending on the budget and build. Agian, farming MP 2 fast is not the kind of the kind of thing I endorse. Higher MP is always the goal. Read more bout this in my post under MS and MF.

To answer your question about budget, the more gold the better the barb. I set the minimums the way they are because at the minimum budget, 99% of people will get from significant to jaw dropping improvements (depending on how bad your barb previously was). If you choose to spend more, you will get even better results.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/18/2012 11:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi, need your service 500million budget S&B built. Hopefully to increase current dps sustaining Ehp.
Reply Quote
hehe just ask the girls, more is always better. lol
Reply Quote
Thanks for your reply.

See, that's exactly the kind of "cultural" differences between a barb and a DH. My DH is among the best on US server (n°12 for PVP), yet farming above MP2 is not an option =)

Forgot to mention I live in France (but play on the US server) so I think I'm 6 hours ahead of you or so. However, I'm playing a lot so we should be able to talk anytime soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]