Diablo® III

Help Barbs Progress Through MP V1.05

Posted by abend:

Not sure why no-one is reviewing Ender and Rezic's services…happy customers taking their service for granted? I hope not, because these guys deserve major kudos.

Ender did my build in an hour yesterday. He explained to me what savings he could probably have achieved if I wanted to take him longer, but I was happy with a quick turnaround. I was even more impressed by the kit Ender got me. It's not worth me talking about the improvements Ender made to my Barb - let's just say my Barb was an example of all the gearing mistakes listed in the first post.

Ender, is it possible to tell me how much you paid for abend's chest armor? Just want to see how what you found compares to the 1.1M(without gems) that I paid for my current chest.
Edited by BoscUlrich#1603 on 11/19/2012 9:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ender, is it possible to tell me how much you paid for abend's chest armor? Just want to see how what you found compares to the 1.1M(without gems) that I paid for my current chest.

I paid more than you did for his chest, I forgot how much exactly, probably around 5-10m. Abend's chest is also better by about 14 combined AR points (Armor combined with AR score) and 21 stat points (Str+vit+%life). I also had a very limited budget of time. You most likely can search the AH an hour a day, only for your own gear! Also, if you compare what I got him to other items for buyout on the AH with similar scores you would see that I still saved him a lot of gold.

You found a great chest at a great price, probably mis-priced, and for that I congratulate you. If you can do this sort of thing for all your gear you really don't need my services, I have no problem saying that to anyone, but unfortunately the rest of your gear is very poor, you should be focusing on the rest =P.

This service is for people who refuse to spend their precious time learning about balancing stats and AH searching tricks and bid sniping. If you search the AH for months you are going to find better deals than I can. I refuse to spend more than 2 weeks on ANY set no matter the budget, and many people don't want it much quicker.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/19/2012 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Ender

Of course I probably paid more than you did for his chest, I had a very limited budget of time. You most likely can search the AH an hour a day, only for your own gear! However, if you compare what I got him to other items for buyout on the AH with similar scores you would see that I still saved him a lot of gold. Abend's chest is also better by about 14 combined AR points (Armor combined with AR score) and 21 stat points (Str+vit+%life). I forgot how much I paid, probably around 5-10m.

You found a great chest at a great price, probably mis=priced, and for that I congratulate you. If you can do this sort of thing for all your gear you really don't need my services, I have no problem saying that to anyone, but unfortunately the rest of your gear is very poor, you should be focusing on the rest =P.

This service is for people who refuse to spend their precious time learning about balancing stats and AH searching tricks and bid sniping. If you search the AH for months you are going to find better deals than I can. I refuse to spend more than 2 weeks on ANY set no matter the budget, and many people don't want it much quicker.

Please don't think that I am trying to diminish or criticize your service...I was only curious to see how my find was compared to his chest in terms of price - I didn't want to say that I can do better. You've got a ton of experience gearing people, often in short time frames, so I was looking to see how I did :) I only get a few hours a week to play, so I want to be able to maximize how I use what little gold I have at the AH.

I was previously using a 3-socket/70 STR/66 AR chest that was given to me, and I found this one giving me a massive bump in health when I had nothing on my old chest. Looking for more strength was increasing the price by a ton(so I skipped it and used the gems instead), which is why I was asking about the price of his/hers.

I'm working on improving the crappy pieces of gear for sure, but I'm working with limited gold/time. My recent upgrades were(leaving my at 400K gold):

IK Helm - 2.2M
IK Belt - 500K
Chest - 1.1M
Gloves - 1.25M
Lacunis - 4.8M(I think). Read what you wrote about MS on Lacunis vs. boots. I focused on getting some good main EHP stats because CC Lacunis were crazy expensive.

Both of my rings were around 500k, I believe.

The pants and boots on my char are just to increase MF and MS. I've got much better EHP boots and pants. I may just stash these ones and move up to MP4.

Next upgrade will probably be my shoulders(unless you think I can make more significant gains somewhere else?). The current ones were a bargain search at 50k. Then, maybe some pants with 2 sockets if I can keep the stats similar(66 STR/179 VIT/55 AR) to what I have - those were also bargain searches for 50k or so.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 10:57 AMPosted by BoscUlrich
Please don't think that I am trying to diminish or criticize your service.
Sorry, I'm a bit defensive by nature, especially after a troll just came by!

11/19/2012 10:57 AMPosted by BoscUlrich
so I was looking to see how I did :)

YOU DID GREAT! I congratulated you for that!

As for other upgrades with a very small budget I'd be glad to help you find some ways to maximize them to make up for being so defensive. I thought you were trying to point out how much better you did them me and say I wasted his gold or something. My bad bro. Feel free to add me for some ideas.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/19/2012 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hi Ender,

i wanna take my gear to another level. Looking to add more DPS and MS. Some of the obvious choices would be to wear a high STR with CC Mempo and Inna pants. However i will compromise my eHP such as loosing AR and some HP. Some indecision on my part. Been experimenting on the eHP/DPS calculator but still no answers. Seeking your expertise here. Much appreciated :)
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Ender
Please don't think that I am trying to diminish or criticize your service.
Sorry, I'm a bit defensive by nature, especially after a troll just came by!

so I was looking to see how I did :)

YOU DID GREAT! I congratulated you for that!

As for other upgrades with a very small budget I'd be glad to help you find some ways to maximize them to make up for being so defensive. I thought you were trying to point out how much better you did them me and say I wasted his gold or something. My bad bro. Feel free to add me for some ideas.

No problem, no harm done :)

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it! I'll add you next time I'm on with some time to spend.
Reply Quote
hello ender my name is william aka braveheart and im posting here to try to get in contact with you. i want you to know to start that im verry serious about my offer here with you.

i have 2 billion 500 million gold to spend here.

when i think build, i think thor. lol. i would like a super bad hota barb!! i have read over your post and have tried to use this info to the best of my ability. i will admit im a noob here. and i know gear dose not make the player, so i would like to use your service and maybe you can show me a few pointers? with the gear i have right now i have no problem running mp 4 runs, but i want to step it up.

please respond here or add me in game if you like to talk further on my offer. hell ill even give you 15%!!!

have a good one and i hope to talk to you soon
Reply Quote
@Braveheart, you've contacted the right person but what i advice is be patient when you ender concludes/agree on you gearing process. the more you give him time, the better for him to find gears at reasonable prices.

don't worry he'll contact you once he gets hold of you post or better yet message him online and specify in the message you BT#, build and budget.

man i wish i have the kind of funds...
Reply Quote
@Ender and/or Rezic

I'm ready to talk about switching over from an awesome SnB that Rezic did for me to a DWWW. Only have 400M to date, somehow I don't think that will be enough :) but maybe we can use some of my existing gear. Catch me in game when you have a few minutes? Thx
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Ic1HooksTV
Only have 400M to date, somehow I don't think that will be enough :) but maybe we can use some of my existing gear
That will be more than enough, and yes, a few pieces MIGHT be able to be used.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/20/2012 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is about a week or so overdue but I wanted to throw up a quick review of the great job Rezic did for me.

My budget/build was a 150m DW WW.

Rezic did a very nice job in purchasing me an entire gear set from scratch. He was also rather quick in his efforts, only taking about 2 hours tops to finish it up. After he was done, I was very pleased with the outcome. Around 100k dps, 500-600 AR, 40% CC, 500% CHD, 44k life, and just under 9% LS all unbuffed (There was also 8m gold left over). Key runs on MP6 are rather easy with only a death here and there, and that may very well be my fault and not the gears. Also able to solo 2/3 uber zones on MP6. Kulle/SB is the only pair I can't seem to take down alone.

I highly recommend these guys' service to anyone considering.

Keep up the excellent work guys!
Edited by Norrec#1339 on 11/20/2012 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Braveheart
please respond here or add me in game if you like to talk further on my offer. hell ill even give you 15%!!!
Looking forward to working with you. I think I have already accepted your FR.

I highly recommend these guys' service to anyone considering.

Keep up the excellent work guys!

Thanks man!
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/20/2012 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Although I will not be paying for this service (poor as hell), the guide has helped me tremendously regarding any questions I had for barb gear, so thanks for writing this! I knew of course getting sockets on weapons was very important but I'm literally too poor to afford a decent one, for now. Maybe I should've just saved money instead of buying cheap legendaries lol. Also, I didn't know nado dmg is only affected by main hand; just one of the many things I learned from reading this thread. Thanks again!
Edited by Nan0teck#1496 on 11/21/2012 12:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ender helped me move a few pieces around a few days ago. My budget wasn't huge but he managed to increase every important stat. I gained ~30k dps, 5k hp, 125ar, ~15% as, and a bit of crit damage. More importantly, I have stats coming from the right places now. He even made some suggestions as to future upgrade paths.

If you're on the fence about talking to these guys, don't hesitate. Ender was an absolute pleasure to work with, and the results speak for themselves.

Thanks Ender!
Edited by Segovia#1292 on 11/21/2012 8:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Nanoteck
lthough I will not be paying for this service (poor as hell), the guide has helped me tremendously regarding any questions I had for barb gear, so thanks for writing this!
Thanks for your review!

11/21/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Segovia
f you're on the fence about talking to these guys, don't hesitate. Ender was an absolute pleasure to work with, and the results speak for themselves.
Thanks for the recommendation!

Br549 - Your gear is ready.
Rahan - Your gear is ready.
Reply Quote
Ender,

Great post! I tried to use your guidelines to buy every piece of gear. I would have used your services but am extremely impatient and started buy everything the second turned 60 a few days ago.

Hope I didn't mess it up too badly. Most of it turned out ok but only have 39k life unbuffed. Spent about 150M including gems but wasn't bargain shopping (especially towards the end).

Thanks again!!!
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Nytehawk
Hope I didn't mess it up too badly.
Most of it is spot on. Your gloves I would change though. Shoot for just high IAS and CC (at least 8 ias and 9 CC), then add at least 50 ar and at least 50-100 str or Str+vit. (If you want more vit get it on your offhand.)
Reply Quote
Thanks! I'll get some tonight!

Any idea what MP I should be capable of farming in Act 3? Just so I have a sense of whether it is my playing skill or gear that is holding me back :)
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Nytehawk
Any idea what MP I should be capable of farming in Act 3? Just so I have a sense of whether it is my playing skill or gear that is holding me back :)
If your not capable of surviving mp6-7 with nearly 100% wotb uptime in that gear your doing something wrong. I would guess you could do even higher, but it wont be as fast.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 11/21/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
I've also got 150M to upgrade...and I'd be happy to hear any suggestions
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]