Diablo® III

Critique The Barb Above You

@Drizar

Offense: 5/10 good crit chance, but not a great amount of crit damage to back it up

Defense: 3/10 You seem to be using some LoH to maintain health, which is not all that great with a slow 2 hander. Armor is good, resistance is too low. The final kicker is your Andy's helm has 25% more damage from fire. I would think getting one with sub 10% would be much more useful for you.

Build - 4/10 standard whirly build, but I can't imagine it working all that well with a slow 2 hander without a ton of added attack speed.

Badass: 10/10 You have (mostly) budget gear with a 15 mil gem in your weapon. BLING BLING

Critique: I would say replace the Andy's helm with a 9% or less andy's helm. Try out a different build to see if you like it (perhaps a rend build) if you do enjoy it, drop the LoH gear and spec more for DPS. If you don't like it drop the 2 hander and change to dual wield to take advantage of the LoH and the WW spec.
Reply Quote
i got skipped too... plz rate me :)
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 11:26 AMPosted by spaceace

If you didn't rate someone else you didn't get skipped.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 11:26 AMPosted by spaceace

5.5/10

Couple things I notice that could use improvement

Low Crit Damage
Low AS (Feel like this is a must if going two hand build but thats my preference)
Low LS (It's going to be hard to farm higher MP's with only 2.5 imho)
Very Low AR (Again, farming higher MP levels with this will be a !@#$%)
No Movement Speed (Man farming must be slow with that!)
Reply Quote
@spaceace

offense 6/10: your strength needs to get a lot higher and you will see a great increase in dos. look to add some mainly on your chest and pants but also on jewelry

defense 4/10: your health and armor are good were they are although more armor is always welcomed. the big concern is your all resist is very low. also your life steal/ LOH are so low i question how your survivability is.

build 8/10: love the WW build but try using bash instead of frenzy and you'll find your fury generates way faster

bad !@# 5/10: anyone WWing with a skorn has to be a tad bad $%^ but we both know your character has a ways to go still
Reply Quote
thanks. my survivability is kinda !@#$. lol MP1 act 3 and 4 is my max farming right now. so my vit is fine. just go for more resists, loh, ls, and str and armor? thanks again
Reply Quote
yes most importantly right now is get as much resist and loh/ls as possible. after that you can start worrying about getting your dps up
Reply Quote
Im on my way~!
Reply Quote
kinda lacking is str. but yup as you said, you are on your way. :)

can i get some critiquing and help with choosing my next upgrade properly
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/inebriat3d-1522/hero/13104604
Edited by inebriat3d#1522 on 11/8/2012 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
11/08/2012 12:18 PMPosted by inebriat3d
can i get some critiquing and help with choosing my next upgrade properly

@inebriat3d:

Offense: 7/10 = Decent balance of attack speed and crit chance. But, you are lacking in crit damage, followed by strength. Get more crit damage from rings and amulet. Also, your offhand can easily be upgraded to have more baked in crit damage.

Defense: 9.5/10 = Respectable vit and resists. You have enough crit chance to switch Overpower Killing Spree into Overpower Crushing Advance. Crushing advance is superior and the only rune worth using imho (i.e. damage mitigation, reflect damage/life steal).

Build: 9/10 = Classic. Once you get more dps, you can switch bloodthirst for something more fun.

Overall nice barb. Keep up the good work.
Reply Quote
i'd also love a critique.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Asyreal
i'd also love a critique.

Offense: 8/10. Nice dps and well rounded but can always use some improvement, maybe some more attack speed?

Defense: 9/10. Good health pool, solid resists (have heard getting to 600+ is noticeable in high MP), good LS with bloodthirst.

Build: 9/10, like the HotA twist on the classic WW build.

Badass: 10/10. Conan roar.

Do you ever have any fury issues? You're one piece of IK away from the 5 set bonus but if you don't really benefit from it fair enough.

Critique please :) (Just finished building this barb from scratch yesterday so I know first critique is get some para levels ;))
Reply Quote
@ Infinite

Offense: 8/10 awesome dps

Defense: 8/10 pretty good

Build: 8/10 never seen anyone use cleave in the WW build, and if you can get 2.4+ life steal on a wepon to replace ur dagger you can get rid of bloodthirst

Badass: 10/10 IK 4 set you lucky XD

also critique please, i got skipped earlier thanks :D
Reply Quote
@ Infinite

Offense: 8/10 awesome dps

Defense: 8/10 pretty good

Build: 8/10 never seen anyone use cleave in the WW build, and if you can get 2.4+ life steal on a wepon to replace ur dagger you can get rid of bloodthirst

Badass: 10/10 IK 4 set you lucky XD

also critique please, i got skipped earlier thanks :D

offense: 2/10 if u want to boost ur dps get more crit chance&damage
defense: 6/10 lots of armor ok resist
build: 8/10 ww typical build
badass: 4/10

pls critique mine thanks!
Reply Quote
@ Frank

8.5/10 pretty epic barb bud. Not many opportunities to upgrade, props. Would recommend some shoulders with both vit and life% to get your health pool up.

Rate my MF gear :P I have less than 3 mil in my magic find gear. I'm at 280 MF before stacks at mp0, so 255 with 5. Prolly gonna run this gear set for item/exp runs as its fine for MP0 and MP1.
Reply Quote
@Litho - well you've built an epic Magic Find barb, hard to critique really. Was gunna say up the DPS, but if you keen on the MF - have funn gettin the loot!
Reply Quote
danger 7/10 ignore pain not needed, also need to upgrade ur gems
Reply Quote
@Dabox - Nice Res, Kinda low-ish Armor Dps and Health tho. Interesting Chest, you've stacked heaps of atk spd i geuss thats good. Overall 5.8/10
Edited by DangerMouse#6294 on 11/8/2012 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Got skipped on page 6 fellas, would anyone mind doin a quick one for my Barb? Cheers
Reply Quote
@mrpink 9/10 overall good build
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]