Diablo® III

Critique The Barb Above You

@gifted

Offense 8/10
Denfense 5.5/10
Built 6/10
Badass 6/10

High dps but lack LS for survivability in gears though i know with rend you don't require LS skorn. For higher mps and more flexibility in builts, get a LS skorn n swap a str witching hour.
Skorn not optimum for WW builts. Build more EHP.

Yeah slowly working on it, just spent like 350m on gear so a little poor atm.

As for higher MP levels I can sit in MP7 quite comfortably, haven't really tried past that yet, could prob do 8/9 with a couple deaths.
Reply Quote
Im farely new to the barb so i cant really judge but can someone critique me please? Thank You
Reply Quote
B
Reply Quote
@joker9

Your itemization is fine for a budget set. Your choice of status is ok within each item itself. Having a fast off hand with cd and socket and ls etc....
Save up gold and make upgrade part by part, building more EHP from core parts
Shoulder, vest and pants. Then weapons and amulets for DPS.
Reply Quote
@joker9

Your itemization is fine for a budget set. Your choice of status is ok within each item itself. Having a fast off hand with cd and socket and ls etc....
Save up gold and make upgrade part by part, building more EHP from core parts
Shoulder, vest and pants. Then weapons and amulets for DPS.

Man. I like your set. Its my old damage mitigation set when I had less gold.

Might want to upgrade your rings. Consider Litany as the elite reduction is massive and ties in to what you seem to be gunning for.
Reply Quote
Offense: 1/10
defense: 10/10 wow
build: 7/10 damn unique thorns build
badass: 4/10

hmmm how u farm?
Reply Quote

hmmm how u farm?

>.> Mind looking at my female barb? lol
Reply Quote

hmmm how u farm?

7/10
Reply Quote

7/10

1/10 D:<
Reply Quote
@Uber

Offense : 9/10 Good over all work

Defense: 8.5/10 Good vit good Armour

Build 8/10: Rend not feel it needed?

Badass 7/10

Critique: Great job just a question rend don't feel it's needed or vanguard
Reply Quote
@Uberjager

It seems to me that you can put in an xp gem in your helm for faster leveling. You look like you should have no survivability issues even if your life drops 18%.

@Waycoolz

I think you can get a better chest and belt. Also try and get crit Lacunis, although it's extremely expensive if you want AR as well.
Edited by Celanian#1548 on 11/21/2012 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Uber

Offense : 9/10 Good over all work

Defense: 8.5/10 Good vit good Armour

Build 8/10: Rend not feel it needed?

Badass 7/10

Critique: Great job just a question rend don't feel it's needed or vanguard

I'm masking my farming build >.>

Its too OP to be sharing with the community.

That build however is my EXP leveling build.

@Uberjager

It seems to me that you can put in an xp gem in your helm for faster leveling. You look like you should have no survivability issues even if your life drops 18%.

@Waycoolz

I think you can get a better chest and belt. Also try and get crit Lacunis, although it's extremely expensive if you want AR as well.

When I farm exp I run full cains. 30% Leorics/hellfire on my char and my follower. I dump dps to about 50k and do mp1 Keeps 2 Speedclears.

80m an hour if I really push for it. Haven't seen a faster method.
Reply Quote
@Celanian

I have not much expertise on SNB barbs, so please take my comments with a pinch of salt. Your barb is looking pretty alright. You should be able to survive many things, but I'm not sure about your killing speed. Actually, with such a high crit chance, every extra % of crit dmg should add exponentially to your DPS, so you it might help to get more crit dmg somehow. You're hitting criticals half of the time, but they're probably not doing as much damage as they could. But I know that's not so easy because of your preference to use a shield. But anyway, props to you for doing something different and not using a WW build.

For whoever wants to comment on my barb... I don't know why I'm still clinging on to MF, when its usefulness is diminished now that we have MP levels. Do advise your thoughts on whether MF is worth keeping. I have another set of gear that doesn't emphasize MF, and brings my DPS to 140k.
Reply Quote
People love to skipped me. Going to just bump and bump!
Reply Quote
@Celanian

I have not much expertise on SNB barbs, so please take my comments with a pinch of salt. Your barb is looking pretty alright. You should be able to survive many things, but I'm not sure about your killing speed. Actually, with such a high crit chance, every extra % of crit dmg should add exponentially to your DPS, so you it might help to get more crit dmg somehow. You're hitting criticals half of the time, but they're probably not doing as much damage as they could. But I know that's not so easy because of your preference to use a shield. But anyway, props to you for doing something different and not using a WW build.

For whoever wants to comment on my barb... I don't know why I'm still clinging on to MF, when its usefulness is diminished now that we have MP levels. Do advise your thoughts on whether MF is worth keeping. I have another set of gear that doesn't emphasize MF, and brings my DPS to 140k.

Bro. You sg right?

I can help you advise gear lah. My gear only cost me 2.1b damn worth it nia. Add my btag if you want.
Reply Quote
@Horngyuh80

Offense: 9/10 could probably get some crit chance on your lacuni's (assuming by p96 you have some gold laying around ;))
defense: 10/10 great vit and resists :)
build: 7/10 I like that you have rend and ww, looks like quite an interesting build
badass: 10/10 for lucy lawless
Reply Quote
I am a fresh 60 :) not even Paragon 1 yet lol
Im just looking to see if im goin in the right direction.
My gear consists of mostly things i found farming with my DH.
and a few things that were givin to me by a very nice stranger.
so were do i need the most improvement, and what needs to be replaced ASAP?
Thanks alot for any help.
Reply Quote
Bro. You sg right?

I can help you advise gear lah. My gear only cost me 2.1b damn worth it nia. Add my btag if you want.

Yeahhh bro will add you this weekend!
Reply Quote
I'm looking for some help balancing my barb, any help appreciated. We'll put it this way... I live up to my name :(
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 11:20 PMPosted by DEATH
I'm looking for some help balancing my barb, any help appreciated. We'll put it this way... I live up to my name :(

I am guessing you need 1 or 2 good Aoe

Frenzy is single target , Hota is more or less Single target too

You could go for seismic slam instead of Hota for crowd control

If you wanna stick to Hota u could go with cleave instead

You will probably perish to swarms that are fast and when your leap is in CD

I think with the change to CC , stomp would be slightly better for your build instead of leap ( especially storm coupled with wrenching smash
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]