Diablo® III

Critique The Barb Above You

Thank you kindly, your correction has greatly improved my play.
Reply Quote
@Death You could get a socketed echoing fury which would really help out your DPS
Reply Quote
xenon... try to get some lacunis with cc for more movement speed
Reply Quote
@Guts get a main hand with higher dps and try bloodthirst passive?
Reply Quote
@syn 9/10

Nice Ehp with high dps. Welldone. Ever thought of giving up inna pants for a nice blackthorn pants, then add ms into a iceclimber? I think the gains in vit and str outweights the 9%ias and 1%crit in inna pants.
Reply Quote
@Horngyuh:

10/10, disgusting HP on your Barb. I'm kind of jealous. Nice HP.
Only thing I would recommend, since you're a WW barb is getting an echoing fury offhand with high crit damage + a socket. Go down in DPS if you have to, it might make your paper DPS look smaller but WW damage is based off your mainhand only, so the offhand is just a stat stick.

My profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/npZONE-1455/hero/5039484

I like my full IK set, it's the best for efficiency. I know I can get a lot better stats only using 2 piece IK but I farm on MP1 anyway, where IK + Unforgiving lets me perma-sprint faceroll.
Edited by npZONE#1455 on 11/22/2012 4:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
I tried to balance offensive and defensive, keeping my all res close to 700 (buffed) and life 50k yet reaching 100k dmg unbuffed - even with only 1.900~ STR !

I really enjoy playing as a HoA Barb, much more than the famous WW build, but just couldn't stand the 1.00 Attack per second of the Skorn, so I tried to put AS on every item I could..

My next 2 upgrades probably will be a StrongArm with All res and a High Str IK Glove.

Ps.: How much you guys think my amulet is worth ?
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 02:28 AMPosted by syn
@Guts get a main hand with higher dps and try bloodthirst passive?

Bad advice.

If you have Lifesteal on your weapon you can use passives that give more dps than a weapon upgrade.
Reply Quote
Can I get a decent critique please? I did mine, of jormunrek, back at page 20, but never really got one back. Please.
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Ravlaor
Can I get a decent critique please? I did mine, of jormunrek, back at page 20, but never really got one back. Please.

Need:

12 ms on boots,

3 sockets on chest,

1 socket on weapon,

200 more vit overall.
Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 11/22/2012 6:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 06:45 AMPosted by Uberjager

Need:

12 ms on boots,

3 sockets on chest,

1 socket on weapon,

200 more vit overall.

Thanks Jager. All uber expansive for someone, broke, like me. All the good/decent gear I get is divided between all 5 classes, since I play all of them. Ya... going to take a while to get the gold or luck....
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Ravlaor

Need:

12 ms on boots,

3 sockets on chest,

1 socket on weapon,

200 more vit overall.

Thanks Jager. All uber expansive for someone, broke, like me. All the good/decent gear I get is divided between all 5 classes, since I play all of them. Ya... going to take a while to get the gold or luck....

I just made a barb for 1m that can do mp10.

I guess its really how you gear your char.
Reply Quote

5 minutes ago

Your thorns baba? Really, it can do mp10? If that's not the one, them please teach me lol. I hate using the AH. a lesson or two wouldn't hurt
Reply Quote

5 minutes ago

Your thorns baba? Really, it can do mp10? If that's not the one, them please teach me lol. I hate using the AH. a lesson or two wouldn't hurt

The profile hasn't loaded. Just made it an hour ago.
Reply Quote
I made some more changes since the last critique I recieved..... would anybody be so kind to re-critique me and let me know what you think. I have a 50m budget to spend on an upgrade(s). I will help in return. thanks in advance!

edit: My profile page hasn't updated to reflect some other items I have. the profile only shows my mp0-1 alk run gear set.

I also have:

echoing fury - 1026.8dps/ 168str/48int/96vit/0.25aps/12.7 chance to fear.
Ring - +28-58 avg dmg / 45str/89vit/ 6ias/ CD 29% + socket

I feel like i'm lacking in survivability on higher mp levels.... not sure if it's because my resistances are a bit low or if I don't have enough Life steal.
Edited by Bruze#1640 on 11/22/2012 7:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ BRUZE 10/10 upgrade all ur gems.
Reply Quote
@citijem get some gems.
Reply Quote
@ Bacon,

Kinda hard to say something bad. Great balance b/t IAS/CD. I could only recommend to get an axe with CD allowing you to swap CD on another item for IAS. Solid build you should be able to WOTB forever and take on mp5 with great speed. Kudos.

Consider echo fury for off hand as the IAS applies to main hand maybe this would get you to the next break point. However you would have to get one with LS($$$$) or add LS to main hand.

GL and nice barbar.
Reply Quote
critique me pls
Reply Quote
@brandon get some movement speed boots. It looks like farming would go very slowly because you don't have any MS at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]