Diablo® III

Critique The Barb Above You

@Jeridel

Get a better DPS OH, upgrade your gems, get avg dmg on your rings, get more CD, and put an amnethyst in your helm
Reply Quote
Lot of great geared barbarians on here and using all types of skill. Critique me.
Reply Quote
looks good marginal upgrades at this point
Reply Quote
diehard get better gems and some more ias
Reply Quote
@friend crazy dps with shield.

I would say get all res pants that way you can drop the strongarm and get a good pair of lacunis
Reply Quote
@MASKOAA

Pretty complete, w/ marginal upgrades at best to look for. Obviously it'd be nice if you could find a Warrior's blood to replace your offhand but I'm sure that'd be tough with the current stats of your offhand.
Reply Quote
@SoupaTroopa: Switch your offhand and mainhand weapons around. WW DPS is based on the base damage of your mainhand.

Other than that, crit. is pretty low for using a Mighty Weapon mainhand, try getting some crit on your Lacunis at least.

7/10

Critique me! I've done pretty well for full IK set, I think.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/npZONE-1455/hero/5039484
Reply Quote
Got skipped :(
Reply Quote
@barbarisch very nice gear, only small upgrades to make mainly making switch to trifecta gears.

9/10 offense, trifecta accesories would make it 10. could use more CC imo as well

8/10 defense could be a little higher :P

7/10 on build, only because i believe hybrid builds to be lacking always

i think your biggest benefit would be from getting rid of that EF in OH and swap in a nice high APS dagger or sword with high natural CD and a socket, seeing as WW seems to be your main attack as right click
Reply Quote
an OH with all that and LS + LOH would be ideal but those can go for a mountain of gold
Reply Quote
@Diabolical

Offense: 6/10 Pretty low dps

Defense: 6/10 AR is okay, and so is armor but hp is low

Build: 6/10 Very typical, it works but it's no fun, just efficient.
Reply Quote
@Diabolical

Yeah, i wish i could find some trifecta jewlrey with high avg dmg. Also was thinking of getting a high str + crit mempo to get more cc and ias aswell as an innas. I believe a witching hour would be a bad idea because that would take away my LS from gear even though it would be a big increase in DPS. The innas and witching hour would be waaay to much of a loss of EHP/survivability.

As for my defense, i guess i just need to find gear with higher base armor and get more strength.

As for my build, I believe WW/Hota to be a very good mix because the aoe is taken care of by WW and for high single target damage thats where HOTA comes in. I also like it because with a massive crit i get a full globe heal. I would love to replace bash with hota and use OP KS but i would like to optimize my gear to maintain high dps as well as get HOTA reduction items to make it viable like DAKKON i believe his name is.

As for my OH, before i bought the EF the other day, i was using this sword

746.2 DPS
279-787
1.40 AS
174-543 Arcane damage
158 strength
111 vitality
98% innate CD
3% LS
Socketed with 100% CD

I would love to continue to use that if it had way higher DPS and AS. The EF however, gave me an increase of 28K character sheet DPS :D

Thanks for the critique!
Edited by xBaRbAriScHx#1474 on 11/24/2012 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KCASSADY-1462/hero/25841323
Reply Quote
Hi all...I'd like some outside views on my gear and build. Beyond getting better gems any advice would be appreciated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]