Diablo® III

Diablo 2 ladder reset

(Locked)

86 Orc Shaman
Just curious,
1) when will the patching start/be finished
2) Will you be playing?
3) What is the best char to play at start, I hear meteorb and summoner a lot but they
do not seem playable until they actually get their fundamental skills, and I cant imagine
a sorc spamming teleport early on due to low mana pool/slow mana regen.
4) What is the "standard" level range of "decent" players, something which isn't too noob but
not too crazy, something that is stable but difference between it and end-setup is not very
significant.
5) What should I practice before the reset happens?
patch is tomorrow, guessing before 9am pst. its a 6 hour patch.

prolly gonna make 2 chars.

i like both you mentioned. also good to have a pally in the mix at start.

id say around 70 for most classes is when end game really kicks off. everything before that, especially from my experience, is spent getting ready for after lvl 70.

l2bot (joke). try learning low lvl best practices for each class. learn which rw's you want to work on getting. learn where is best to farm specific items you want. plan out your tree now (though you can respec if you screw up).

im fairly excited for the reset. d2 is kinda primitive these days, but its still a solid game imo.
and I cant imaginea sorc spamming teleport early on due to low mana pool/slow mana regen.

Light sorc all the way with frozen orb farms faster then any pally could dream of. Items like lidless or spirit sheild help but you can use points in mana early on then respec with the den of evil quest reward.

11/05/2012 01:33 PMPosted by AToN
d2 is kinda primitive these days

not compared to D3 lol
11/05/2012 01:41 PMPosted by iwonsch
not compared to D3 lol

I don't think you know what primitive means. To say D3 is more primitive than D2, is hilarious at best. D3 was streamlined. Some like it, some don't. Time to get over it, chief.
Community Manager
Your best bet is to chat with folks about Diablo II is to use the official Diablo II forums since this particular forum focuses instead on Diablo III. :)

Alternatively, you're welcome to chat-it-up about all things Diablo II in our Games, Gaming, and Hardware forums.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]