Diablo® III

i have some stuff to give away / sell

zunimassa :
chest 198 int, 212 vit, 79 resis all, 220 armor, 3 sockets
boots 7% poison, 192 int, 96 vit, 74 resis all, 234 armor

tal rasha:
helm 158 int, 24 vit, 12% life, 19% gold, 5.5% CC
amulet 5% poison, 255 int, 98 vit, 31 phys resis, 64 AR, 8.5% CC

i will probably add some other stuff later.
Reply Quote
when my profile updates you might be able to see some of it on there.

maybe.
Reply Quote
I'd kill for that chest, only have a couple of million to spend though, unsure if your're wanting to give these particular items away or sell and give away others, if you could let us know that would be great, thanks for the generosity.
Edited by Balsac#1275 on 11/5/2012 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
which ones are for sell?
Reply Quote
don't know if you still have the amulet and boots, or if you'd even consider giving them away, but i'd like to know any details about how i'd go about acquiring said items.
Reply Quote
If you have any upgrades for my WD for cheap/free add me Tipsylama#6598
Reply Quote
Heya,

Not sure what you are giving away free or not, but I can offer 30m for all the above (or let me know what you are willing to sell for that).

Cheers,
Reply Quote
I think I should have been transparent for the thread.

These items are for free if you need them, i.e. are a noob.
Looking at most of your profiles, you are looking for mild upgrades on these items which you already own.

If you are looking to buy them cheap from me, wrong place.

Find yourself a bargain on the AH.
Reply Quote
well that's all good then, one can dream.
Reply Quote
well, I have a wiz I am levelling up, if that makes me a noob? :)

Trying to spec her up to make a CM wiz to help mates farm keys. Let me know mate, as usual I am pretty broke, most of the gears on my toons has been found.

Cheers,

EDIT : I also see you havea WW barb in your profile, I can swap some of my unused gear if that makes a difference? I have some IK gloves, and a ring and other bits and pieces that may be of interest to you. I can show you in game if you would like.
Edited by haja#6128 on 11/5/2012 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
im waiting for a set of good zuni to drop for my WD, no luck so far. And thats some absolutely crazy zunis.

Dont worry bout me tho, Wd aint my main. :)
Reply Quote
the boots is too good for give away, 100m+ in ah......
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 11:20 PMPosted by WooRoveRice
the boots is too good for give away, 100m+ in ah......

pretty sure the other items up there are also worth more than 100m in ah....

and only been about a week and a half since i started up again.
if only this thread was up then, i'd have had gear from june possibly making me eligible
makes me so sour.. why am i still here? ]:
Reply Quote
well gubber, while some finds it alright to get pass-me-down, and im perfectly alright with passing out gears i cant sell, or wont sell for much, i dont really want to receive any. Working for the achievement is far more satisfying and less boring. Imagine the day THAT ONE DROP happens. Would you like it better if it was just soemthing someone gave u?

Point is, take it as a blessing. :)
Reply Quote
As my friends know I donut care about money as I have a job and I donut care about gold as I have enough in this game.

I have given out plenty of items and loaned out "godly" items as it makes it easier playing for my friends, which makes it easier for me, even if they are occasional players.

I guess with the duration of this game it might be hard to find a truly poor player.

Guess I'll just keep my eyes out.
Reply Quote
Dude if your giving away a tal rashas ammy I would be forever in debted to you
Reply Quote
it will be so funny if someone uses friends noob accounts to grab all items lol
Edited by WooRoveRice#6204 on 11/6/2012 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
Have you got 2 sets of Zuni boots with 70+ All res?? the ones in your profile and the ones your giving away? :O h o l y s h i t
Reply Quote
Am I noob enough? My Barb is sufferring. Badly. Spent too much hard earned gold on my DH to let her JUST get through Mp 4 with few deaths or kiting like nothin else lol

By the way, just looked at my profile, my DPS is NOT 46K un buffed. Don't get it. It's poor tho. And all my best items I found. (which are still average)
Edited by Snoofo#1164 on 11/6/2012 2:11 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]