Diablo® III

Monster health bar bug?

So last few runs ive noticed fresh monster packs missing some health as if they have already been hit once or twice. And this is not due to any sorrounding fire damage etc like we might see in Creater levels. Im talking almost every single fresh trash mob i come across has health missing.

Anyone else experiencing this??

Can Blizzard comment on this?
Reply Quote
Yep, happened to me too.
Reply Quote
Yeah, some people already made a post on the bug report forum. It's almost all foes, seen it in at 1 and act 3 yesterday.
Reply Quote
also since ive seen this health bar bug i have done about 7 runs and only found 1 legendary. Usually i find 1-2 per run. Im sure the 2 arnt linked but its just weird.....
Reply Quote
Since health bars are not displayed until a monster takes damage it's very evident that mobs are damaged before you get to them. I did a shadow realm run and now can really see every mob now - where before they would have to be on top of me before I saw them.

The cause of this may be from the zoom hack blizzard probably patched yesterday if you read the front page of the website.
Reply Quote
I noticed this too since yesterday, playing hc EU region, today still exist im on nightmare act 1 atm, but almost all monsters got damaged hp bars whitout i hit them.
Reply Quote
I noticed this lately too.
Reply Quote
It's not traps of some sort?

<- Not sure if mobs takes damage from traps or can set them off.
Edited by Hythloth#1307 on 11/9/2012 1:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
Its funny when i came across to a goblin, he was standing right in front of the fire-blowing thingy in act 3 crater, then got hit and escape without me doing anything aside from me just standing there.
Reply Quote
Oh wow, so it isn't just me...

I just the other day picked up a Storm Crow when this started happening and I thought the orbs it casts were just going off and hitting things without me paying attention, it was the only explanation I could think of, but a lot more mobs had reduced health than it seems they should have. I guess I'm not crazy and this is definitely something going wrong.
Reply Quote
Have to agree seen this a lot since the last down time. Just another time Blizz messes with code and dose not say any thing or denies they have changed any thing.
Reply Quote
<----- Noticed same thing.
Reply Quote
Legendary drop rate affected with this bug? After noticing this bug, farmed 8 paragon levels 10-18, 0 legendaries on that time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]