Bask in its radiance.

Only thing its missing is life percent.
Reply Quote
errr it's pretty bad. no dex, mid range Vit, no crit damage

ideally you want the following stats on your follower token

250+ main stat
250+ Vit
90+ Crit damage

Something like that would be really sexy and unfortunately i have not been able to get something like that for my poor followers :(
Edited by Gorrfang#6487 on 11/8/2012 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Why would I care about DEX/CRIT DMG? I want my scoundrel to stay alive to freeze mobs...not dish out 20k of crappy dps...

Honestly if your upgrading your followers by trying to get their DPS higher your doing it wrong.
Edited by MASKOAA#1251 on 11/8/2012 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 09:21 PMPosted by MASKOAA
Honestly if your upgrading your followers by trying to get their DPS higher your doing it wrong.

No, I'm not. I like upgrading them, and they already have magic find.
Reply Quote
Maybe you missed the part where its more important for them to stay alive then it is for them to do a tiny bit of dmg in comparison to what you do. Its actually a pretty simple concept really don't know what your not getting.
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 09:08 AMPosted by MASKOAA
Maybe you missed the part where its more important for them to stay alive then it is for them to do a tiny bit of dmg in comparison to what you do. Its actually a pretty simple concept really don't know what your not getting.

Agreed. Is Life regeneration good on followers? Is it multiplied as well?

I have 2 but cant decide what is better
241 str
148 int
75 vit
74 ra
610 loh

Or the one currently equipped with my Demon Hunter
Edited by TorpedoVegas#1103 on 11/9/2012 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 09:08 AMPosted by MASKOAA

Pffft. My followers don't die.

By the way, "you are" is actually contracted into "you're" not "your."
Reply Quote
Meh, I would aim for getting more vit/AR on it personally. But i mostly use my merc for the mf bonus.

@jenpeezey correcting grammar? really? I figure since you could tell what he was trying to say in the first place that it did not matter whether he used the right form of "you are"..... just saying o.O
Reply Quote
hey buddies add me if u want i willgive u my battle tag
Reply Quote
why freeze them when a good windforce will knock attackers back, use spread fire and attack speed with vita. Rings Dex/vita/attackspeed/mf/gf/socket for a good amethyst. Same goes for the amulet. You get the best of both worlds. and with the prices of this gear on AH it is worth it.

(old monk and DH gear you do not use is great for the Scoundrel.)
Reply Quote
Anyone have an idea if a scoundrel token with 263 dex, 188 vit, 37 phys res, 41 ar, 205 loh is worth anything?
Reply Quote
I am so happy with the 1 that dropped for me. Its soooo good it made me switch from templar to scoundrel and im loving him with a windforce. I might have to try with a Buriza if i decide to dish out that much cash.

136 Dex
150 Vit
38 Fire Res
77 All Res
679 Life per Hit
152 Life per Second
Reply Quote
why freeze them when a good windforce will knock attackers back, use spread fire and attack speed with vita. Rings Dex/vita/attackspeed/mf/gf/socket for a good amethyst. Same goes for the amulet. You get the best of both worlds. and with the prices of this gear on AH it is worth it.

(old monk and DH gear you do not use is great for the Scoundrel.)

Im a Barb, I don't want them to be knocked back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]