Diablo® III

1,000,000+ ehp....Standup

Everyone has threads out there with 500k dps and Holy $%^& look at my DPS, I am so godly because my DPS rules. Then I invite high level paragon's with 250k+dps that have a hard time on mp10 due to sustained damage. So this is for those who have average-good dps and great ehp(1m+).

Ehp is just as important as dps as long as your dps is not completely ignored. Those with 1m+EHP and decent dps this is YOUR thread!!!

Also, please post your favorite tank moments---Mine is saving a full team of fairly good guys on MP8 from wiping to Magda and her butterfly effect. They got mothballed and I managed to rez them after killing SK solo. We finished under rage timer :D
Reply Quote
My primary function is to be a tank / crowd control, and I've always pushed the limits of how far a DH tank can go in terms of eHP.

Currently, I have 3,970,000.
Reply Quote
My favorite time is when I had to rez Revrac from Ghom's farts.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Beast

He had mexican food that evening, there was nothing I could do :D
Reply Quote
I don't meet the DPS or EHP requirements for this thread, but my favorite tank moment was when the rest of my party wiped in the second phase against Diablo. I had to kill all our shadow clones solo and then kite big D a bit until I could res one of them.
Edited by Fatum#1415 on 11/8/2012 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
So this is for those who have average-good dps and great ehp(1m+).

Because 230K DPS without SS and Steady Aim is an Average-Good DPS lol. Dude are you insane? Your DPS it's ridiculously high.

All those glass canon Demon Hunters who brag their super high DPS should learn from you two.

Beast, question... Why do you use Steady Aim and Archery? I seriously can't understand you. Even I with my poor 102K DPS don't feel the need to use passives that buff my DPS.
Reply Quote
Everyone has threads out there with 500k dps and Holy $%^& look at my DPS, I am so godly because my DPS rules. Then I invite high level paragon's with 250k+dps that have a hard time on mp10 due to sustained damage. So this is for those who have average-good dps and great ehp(1m+).

I'm aspiring to hit the 1mil mark eventually.. sitting around 600k ehp now and 165k dps with just archery slotted. My gear isn't anything fantastic but I can carry higher tier ubber runs with my current build which is fairly similiar to yours by the look of it. If I can upgrade just a couple more pieces(not really sure which) then I should be able to push 200k without losing much ehp.

What tools are you using to calculate dps/ehp when looking for gear to upgrade? I have a spreadsheet I found online a few months ago but it's fairly outdated.
Reply Quote
He only uses steady aim to show off what his DPS could be from range but I assure you that Beast rarely runs with SA. He usually runs Archery+Nightstalker+whatever depending on the situation.
Reply Quote
What tools are you using to calculate dps/ehp when looking for gear to upgrade? I have a spreadsheet I found online a few months ago but it's fairly outdated.[/quote]

I use D3up to calculate my approximate ehp/dps but look to DiabloProgress when asked about what my "true" ehp is. However diabloprogress does not take into consideration discipline regen from my legacy gear. If I had to guess my true ehp is even higher.

edit: messed that quote up somehow lol
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 11/8/2012 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
So this is for those who have average-good dps and great ehp(1m+).

Because 230K DPS without SS and Steady Aim is an Average-Good DPS lol. Dude are you insane? Your DPS it's ridiculously high.

All those glass canon Demon Hunters who brag their super high DPS should learn from you two.

Beast, question... Why do you use Steady Aim and Archery? I seriously can't understand you. Even I with my poor 102K DPS don't feel the need to use passives that buff my DPS.

It all depends on the runs I'm doing and the situation. I don't stay with one build. It all depends on what I'm doing, at what MP level and also the players that I'm playing with. Yes, hard to believe, but I take all those factors into consideration when I choose my passives/skills.

For example, if I am doing MP 10 Ubers and I have a dedicated tank - I'll run probably run both steady aim + Archery + xxx for max dps output. If I know I have to tank or back-up tank, I'll run NS+perfectionist+archery. If I am doing speed runs, I run even a different build. It varies.

I'm aspiring to hit the 1mil mark eventually.. sitting around 600k ehp now and 165k dps with just archery slotted. My gear isn't anything fantastic but I can carry higher tier ubber runs with my current build which is fairly similiar to yours by the look of it. If I can upgrade just a couple more pieces(not really sure which) then I should be able to push 200k without losing much ehp.

What tools are you using to calculate dps/ehp when looking for gear to upgrade? I have a spreadsheet I found online a few months ago but it's fairly outdated.

There are 3 that I'd recommend. Diablo Progress is good to compare against others in your same class - since it's a standard used across the game.

Dretar's DH spreadsheet and D3up are both excellent (more accurate) snapshots of your ehp and it breaks it down into quite a bit of details...which is very nice.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 11/8/2012 12:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
1m EHP right here :D
Reply Quote
977K here with 245 KDps unbuffed. Used to have more EHP but I gave up 4K HP for +20K DPS =)
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Rahan95
977K here with 245 KDps unbuffed. Used to have more EHP but I gave up 4K HP for +20K DPS =)

I would make that tradeoff....well depending on how much your health pool is to begin with.
Reply Quote
i missed the cut by not too much. profile also is not updated. maybe once i hit level 100 i'll be in this group.
Reply Quote
you guys are gonna dominate pvp. I only have 180k/500k unbuffed but I'm slowly working my way up there.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/nondachi-1685/Noondachi/3921238
Edited by Nondachi#1685 on 11/8/2012 12:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 12:32 PMPosted by blkdrgn
i missed the cut by not too much. profile also is not updated. maybe once i hit level 100 i'll be in this group.

^You'll get there soon, my friend
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 12:32 PMPosted by blkdrgn

Yeah but your uber-pro so you make the cut in my book.
Reply Quote
Oh before I forget, another one of my favorite times is when I had to rez Aujo. He needed to be carried because of Magda's butterflies.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 11/8/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Beast
Oh before I forget, another one of my favorite times is when I had to rez Aujo. He needed to be carried because of Magda's butterflies.

Aujo enjoys taking dirt naps to those pesky butterfly's xD
Reply Quote
I must be doing something completely wrong with my build.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]