Diablo® III

1,000,000+ ehp....Standup

12/04/2012 08:29 AMPosted by OMNIXAS
well actually its not that hard...just have to camp the AH VERY OFTEN and click 2b lock down when u see something nice once in a while

I agree that what you have is possibe. Not so sure about what Beast and REVRAC have...

What do you mean by "2b lock down..?"

Beasts gear is obtainable. His ring is not even perfect. one is missing attack speed in place of cold the cold res. His amulet does not have attack speed. Now with that said his upgrades would be cost prohibitive to someone like me however I have seen gear like his on the AH for multibillion buy outs and bids over 700 million. Beast obviously plays the AH and can farm high MP levels thus having the ability to find better loot more often. He has the ability to flip items on the AH that cost more than the normal person can do due to some built in advantages the game gives him. Higher MP you can farm the more gold that drops the better/more items that drop.

BTW the pants he is wearing, there was a similar pair on the AH last night with more dex but less HP for 88mil buy out. I think the stats were 175ish dex and 220ish vit 2o/s and 70 res. They were there when I logged off around 10:30pm est. I doubt at that price they are still there but its possible I guess. Only reason I know they were there is because I was pricing out replacements for my pants when I saw them and drooled a bit.

Moral of the story is he has managed to play the AH and get great gear, the same as all the rest of the ppl who are leading the pack.
Reply Quote
I have been lurking and following this thread since the inception.
All advices that Revrac and Beast provide are super valuable. I took all of them as well as looking at all the top 10 PvP dummy DH.

Just last weekend, I reached 300k+ dps and 1M EHP. I can still push up some more as I am not maxing out my paragon levels yet.

I am proud that I did not go for Natalya's Embrace + Rare crazy pant, so I am able to share my setup with my monk.

You have to be extremely patient (Beast mentioned this in multiple posts. Patient and the item will pop up in AH) and smart about combination of gears.

Anyway, I am not sure everyone's end goal is. If your goal is 300k+ dps and 1M EHP, there you go.

@Everyone

Thanks to everyone who participate in this thread. All your guys input are valuable.
Edited by photon#1551 on 12/4/2012 9:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 09:24 AMPosted by BurningJC007
To the guys with high EHP and dps, is there a EHP threshold where Shadow Power: Blood Moon becomes becomes better than Gloom because of the greater effective healing?

Wouldn't that be a armor/resistDPS equation not based on a EHP calculation? Since it would matter more about your damage reduction vs your DPS than how much health you have. I've seen ppl with inflated EHP because they have peices with tons of vit but have low dps.
Reply Quote
Where does it say in the title or OP post that says 1 mil EHP AND 300+ DPS? It does not mention anywhere about DPS.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 09:39 AMPosted by blkdrgn
Where does it say in the title or OP post that says 1 mil EHP AND 300+ DPS? It does not mention anywhere about DPS.

Revrac mentioned in the 2nd page that he should have made the title to include the dps.

Anyway, I just want to share since some people are doubting the possibility of reaching that DPS and EHP criteria.
Edited by photon#1551 on 12/4/2012 10:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
^lol.... wtf u wrong with u lol.... both of them didnt do anything to u and u came out and call them botters, obtaining the items thru illegal means?????? OMG... thats... ridiculous to the point of hilarious hahaha...

Learn to type properly. Speak proper English. Punctuate properly, and then come back and try to make a lick of sense. I'm calling them out - you have a problem with that?

Ok. I truly believe "speak" would be inappropriate in this context. A more appropriate term would be " type" if i may suggest, abeit with great difficulty and low probability of success, through your numskull. Truly a case of a pot calling the kettle black.

[quote]
However, after digging in more and more each day, I start to realize that what they are "Trying to help other obtain" is flat out not obtainable... So the "Smoke and Mirrors" pisses me off. And if you are so small minded that you don't understand the grand picture behind that, then it's a waste of my time responding to you.

Your DPS is good... But:

What's your EHP?
What's your AR total?

No where near what these two have, so shut the hell up - you have no ground to stand on.

They (Beast and Revrac) are merely giving out advice on how to improve. Whether it is within the means of the person seeking the advice is a another matter altogether. However, it is clear that you cannot comprehend this simple theory so we shall not bother with that too.

Pew EHP is clearly better than yours. So is his dps. Given this logic, if pew have no ground to stand, you have no feet =) Cheers. Stop hating yourself, christmas is round the corner. Put up a sock or two and pray that santa forgets that you are a bad boy for calling out others.

Merry X'mas hohoho
Edited by AuJo#6730 on 12/4/2012 10:46 AM PST
Reply Quote

Learn to type properly. Speak proper English. Punctuate properly, and then come back and try to make a lick of sense. I'm calling them out - you have a problem with that?

Ok. I truly believe "speak" would be inappropriate in this context. A more appropriate term would be " type" if i may suggest, abeit with great difficulty and low probability of success, through your numskull. Truly a case of a pot calling the kettle black.

You meant to "type" the word "albeit" right... Not abeit? So I guess even you can typo. However, since using the word "speak" in context of something someone is typing is often used, I'll forgive myself for that one - at least I can spell.

As for my EHP... I am currently swapping between my gold find, magic find and xp gear. With my normal use gear, my effective health is ever so slightly over 1 million EHP. Keep in mind that I just now hit paragon 49... Quite a ways to go but still climbing. My DPS and EHP will obviously rise over time - but 350K+ DPS, 1mil EHP, along with great armor and AR stats to boot... Highly unlikely. But I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I have money to spend, and after some more playing around with different builds, I will start to buy the best I can find. When that day comes, I will be the first to insert foot in mouth and come back here to apologize for being out of line. As for now, I believe this is smoke and mirrors. Sorry, that's simply what I think.

What better way to get people to keep playing and keep paying for better gear than to throw a couple Elites out there for others to aspire to be like.
Edited by OMNIXAS#1257 on 12/4/2012 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Can I add my profile-trophy barb? lol

My Barb has 12k dps but ~7.5M unbuffed EHP (~21M buffed EHP with dodge/block on d3rawr). And if I include the 202523 armor (like in my profile) I have 273,961,943 EHP!
Reply Quote
Can I add my profile-trophy barb? lol

My Barb has 12k dps but ~7.5M unbuffed EHP (~21M buffed EHP with dodge/block on d3rawr). And if I include the 202523 armor (like in my profile) I have 273,961,943 EHP!

Wow, what the hell? You're like Uber Siegebreaker, haha
Edited by Beast#1449 on 12/4/2012 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm not calling anyone out, but I AM curious to know how Beast and others got gear that godly (assuming there was no dual wielding of the credit cards). I've tried playing the AH game and have "farmed my heart out" up to P86 (still going strong), and I'm nowhere NEAR 300k DPS unbuffed and 1m EHP. Congrats to you all if you've done it legitimately (i.e. no botting and no RMAH). If that's the case, then I'm truly lost. I cannot fathom having gear that good..
Reply Quote
The underlying mechanic to this game is luck. It's like playing the lottery, some people get rich, others dont. If you play more, you just get more lottery tickets, but that doesn't mean you WILL get rich, just that it gives a better chance.

@Beast, yeah my Barb is kinda like the Uber Siegebreaker when I have that 200k armor for 3 seconds lol.
Reply Quote
The underlying mechanic to this game is luck. It's like playing the lottery, some people get rich, others dont. If you play more, you just get more lottery tickets, but that doesn't mean you WILL get rich, just that it gives a better chance.

@Beast, yeah my Barb is kinda like the Uber Siegebreaker when I have that 200k armor for 3 seconds lol.

Can one's luck truly be that good? I'm not necessarily saying there's foul play involved, but there's gotta be another factor..
Reply Quote

Can one's luck truly be that good? I'm not necessarily saying there's foul play involved, but there's gotta be another factor..

I'll tell you playing AH tycoon early on have a lot to do with how many others have leveraged their position. There's no mystical secret, it's similar to real world investments, some do well and others don't.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 12/4/2012 12:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Iria

Haha, sounds fun being invulnerable.
Reply Quote

I'll tell you playing AH tycoon early on have a lot to do with how many others have leveraged their position. There's no mystical secret, it's similar to real world investments, some do well and others don't.

I guess I wasn't involved enough in understanding the AH from the beginning, then. It really is a game in itself..

I was more concerned with the game of Diablo 3, not GMAH. :(

Still, I've made it up to almost 800k EHP and 200k DPS unbuffed.. looks like I'm top 100 PVP DH in the US, which I'm happy with. And all I really did was add more life %/vit.
Edited by Surfinn#1296 on 12/4/2012 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
What else could you say? Flip AH? I can flip, trade and sell all day every day - I still wouldn't be able to buy gear like yours, because IT DOESN'T EXIST. So, the fact that you are rocking gear that is flat out unobtainable for ANYONE else - bothers me. It is evidence that you and Beast are NOT legit players and that something absolutely fishy is going on with your setups.

Of course, if the mighty Omnixas can't obtain it, it isn't legitimate. Brilliant logic.
Reply Quote
Early on (pre 1.0.4 or was it pre 1.0.3? it's been a while) I was making like 7m an hour just farming act 3. And my gear was only so-so. And I had (still have) a full time job so I could only play a couple hours a day.

I'm sure if I had been able to play more at that time, I would have a substantial fortune by now (read about "compounding interest" if that's unclear).

As it is I think I'm doing pretty well. I've cashed out about $1400 and still have decent gear, so no complaints here. I still haven't hit the 200k/1m mark, but I expect that I will within a month or two.

Edit: There was a lot of easy money to made flipping items too. You can still flip now, but you have to be more careful. Also now with paragon levels I'd rather spend my time playing, even though I think I'd make more money flipping. While I'm not actively xp grinding, I do plan to hit 100 at some point.
Edited by skp#1805 on 12/4/2012 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 05:07 PMPosted by OMNIXAS

Of course, if the mighty Omnixas can't obtain it, it isn't legitimate. Brilliant logic.

If you can't obtain it - you can't obtain it... Facts are in your face. I can't help it if you're blinded by groupie love. So what, they spent tons of time in the AH flipping and trading? So where'd they find the time to actually play the game? If they had time to play the game and get all those kills under their belt, where'd the time to be AH tycoons come in?

The fact that you are so groupie blinded without even once thinking outside the box is sad. I have met dozens of Paragon 95 to 98 players and a couple 100's that didn't have anywhere near the quantity of top end items that these two have. And they farmed and AH flipped their hearts out. I'm telling you - definitely something not right here.

Hey, maybe I'm wrong... Right? Then again, maybe i'm not... Either way, I'm not completely close minded to the chances of either. I had a friend that hacked D2 code and would edit existing items to have better stats. When I worked for Gearbox, the guys would have custom items designed and tailored just for them - They had the best gear in game because they were part of the Dev team. Regardless of how they obtained it, it wasn't through any normal means... that's for sure.

Im not blinded by any groupie love here, i only have the utmost respect for these guys, and sure what you said isn't impossible but on the other hand i have mates who are in the 90's and they have rolled some pretty damn nice gear- yes, to the level of rev and beast here

All im saying is some people succeed, while others don't so don't go acting so bitter when you see others above you whom have achieved their gear though legitimate methods. But don't misunderstand me, sure they "might" have been on the dev team or whatever, but don't go bashing people who are just trying to help others to be like them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]