Diablo® III

1,000,000+ ehp....Standup

I'm fully going off topic here, but can someone take me under their wing and tell me what I need to do? I have a !@#$-ton of gold and have been saving it for a thread like this where a lot of DH's opinions are here. Do I need to go away from a full nat's set to get 800k+ ehp and 300k+ dps?
Reply Quote
Beast, are you able to help comment on my gears. I am trying to maintain my EHP and improve my DPS.

The obvious improvement will probably be my rare ring which i am saving for my first hellfire ring. I am also bidding on a new bracer. I have only about 70 to 80 million so which should i change first?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RaveaAngel-6183/hero/12802328
Reply Quote
!@#$ing e-peens...
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Saints311
I'm fully going off topic here, but can someone take me under their wing and tell me what I need to do? I have a !@#$-ton of gold and have been saving it for a thread like this where a lot of DH's opinions are here. Do I need to go away from a full nat's set to get 800k+ ehp and 300k+ dps?

You do not need to break away from full Nat's to hit those numbers, but you've got to do some careful planning. The Mempo of Twilight just has so much to offer that breaking the Nat's set really doesn't matter. In the end, it depends whether you want to keep the +disc bonus or not.

The #1 contributor to overall dps is your weapon; this is where I would not skimp. A 1200+ dps, 2OS+dex bow w/90+ CD or equivalent bow would easily bump up your unbuffed dps by 20k....maybe up to 30k. Next effective slots for maximizing dps are your jewelry slots....add as much dps as you can....this is where you are able to get your crit chance, crit damage or attack speed up.

Your current eHP is is nice, you've got a nice armor rating and also good resists. The weakest link here would probably be your life pool. With your current stats, each point of vitality that you add, will add roughly 360 points to your overall eHP.....this is huge. This of course will change as you increase your life pool some.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 12/5/2012 5:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Beast, are you able to help comment on my gears. I am trying to maintain my EHP and improve my DPS.

The obvious improvement will probably be my rare ring which i am saving for my first hellfire ring. I am also bidding on a new bracer. I have only about 70 to 80 million so which should i change first?

Your resists, armor and life ratios are ideal; very good balance. If you want to improve dps, the rare ring would be my recommendation to upgrade first (between the 2 items you mentioned). You're not going to be able to squeeze a whole lot of dps out of a new bracer, yours is already very good...it has high dex and max CC.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 12/5/2012 5:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 01:09 AMPosted by Tsuni
but don't go bashing people who are just trying to help others to be like them.

Not bashing... Calling it how it is. You would have to be a complete idiot to truly believe these two are here to "Help" others be like them.

This thread was started for one reason alone - to show off gear. To draw attention to ones self. To fish for compliments. It's lame. And yes, you are a groupie. The more you ignore the obvious and blindly defend, the more you prove you are blinded by groupie love.

If they were here to help, they would be doing what REAL players are doing and that is making videos and writing articles - showing how they got to where they are. THAT would be helping others "be like them." But starting a thread to draw attention to themselves, so little groupies like you can come along and stroke their ego is doing nothing.

You all seriously need to ask someone - "Hey, what do I need on my items?" I think you can figure that out for yourself. You all already know you need more Dex, more VIT, more AR, more Armor, more Life on Hit, more Life Steal, more crit chance, more crit damage, etc... Asking them questions you already know is flat out a waste of your time and stupid.

In the end, they haven't help you with crap. You're choosing to be ignorant to think they have. Yes, some people are lucky, while others are not. However looking at their "Luck" is a clear sign that they are full of it! No one is THAT lucky in this game.

Let's see a video of a couple play-throughs - what you pick up, what you choose to sell.

Let's see a video of a few AH flips. What you look for, how you decide to buy..

Let's see a write up...

They don't do this, because they are NOT truly helping you or anyone else. If you truly want to do better, look to other players that are giving an honest damn about the community and offering these kinds of services to players. Or, continue to to be in blissful ignorance if you choose. Either way, I don't care.

Again, no one is that lucky. I'm trying to open your eyes and help you out here but hey, you can lead a horse to water....
Edited by OMNIXAS#1257 on 12/5/2012 6:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Your resists, armor and life ratios are ideal; very good balance. If you want to improve dps, the rare ring would be my recommendation to upgrade first (between the 2 items you mentioned). You're not going to be able to squeeze a whole lot of dps out of a new bracer, yours is already very good...it has high dex and max CC.

Thanks, hopefully i can get a good hellfire to replace the rare ring. Time to save up as upgrades are getting very expensive
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 05:46 AMPosted by OMNIXAS
They don't do this, because they are NOT truly helping you or anyone else

I am really very sorry for offending you in anyway, I am not sure where all this animosity started. Beast and I truly do care about this game and the players that play, and if there is anyway we can help we will certainly try. I have started a live stream where I will field questions on any topic related to the game, and I hope to add some insight and innovation to help players be more successful. I am not charging anything for this, and it is costing me more money each month to pay for the upgraded bandwidth. If you truly think we are not here to help, come see my stream and listen to me and then make your own judgement....I think that you will even come to like me in the end.....I really am a very approachable dude.
Reply Quote
Can I add my profile-trophy barb? lol

My Barb has 12k dps but ~7.5M unbuffed EHP (~21M buffed EHP with dodge/block on d3rawr). And if I include the 202523 armor (like in my profile) I have 273,961,943 EHP!

@Iria

Am I missing something but your barb is wearing two legendary rings of the same kind? One of em is legacy?
Reply Quote
Hey, I'm up to 979k EHP now, 201k DPS unbuffed. Getting there!
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Surfinn

Almost there! 50k more dps to go. =D
Reply Quote
I ended up upgrading my belt anyway and gave my original one to my wiz but am still stuck at 929k eHp. I am still resisting changing out of my Danetta's set...
Reply Quote
I hit the 13.8M unbuffed EHP last night on my Barb, currently highest in America lol!
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Iria
I hit the 13.8M unbuffed EHP last night on my Barb, currently highest in America lol!

This is a dh thread, with minimum of 250k raw dps. ~_~
Edited by Cyon#1808 on 12/20/2012 4:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:37 AMPosted by REVRAC
I have started a live stream where I will field questions on any topic related to the game, and I hope to add some insight and innovation to help players be more successful. I am not charging anything for this, and it is costing me more money each month to pay for the upgraded bandwidth

Where might I find this stream please? Really kinda looking for help on piling on more EHP (DPS would be nice too of course)

Thanks.
Reply Quote

Almost there! 50k more dps to go. =D

Ah damn, I forgot about the DPS part. Oh well, I'm happy with my 200k (for now). :p

EDIT: Wait a second.. this thread isn't about 250k DPS, it's about decent damage and 1m EHP! :)
Edited by Surfinn#1296 on 12/21/2012 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have one build that qualifies for this thread so far, and 2 others I frequently use that are close. Typically, builds 1 or 3 are MP10 builds.

Build 3 skills - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WUgVRP!feX!cYYbYY

I am intrigued by the folks that have builds over 3M EHP. Pretty cool stuff. Makes me want to mess around with a tank build again. :)

As of 12/21/12

Build 1:
Unbuffed DPS - 252,185.9
Unbuffed EHP - 1,080,981
PvP Dummy - (DH) 48/29 World/America

Build 2:
Unbuffed DPS - 293,075.93
Unbuffed EHP - 854,548
PvP Dummy - (DH) 67/37 World/America

Build 3:Unbuffed DPS - 248,471.95
Unbuffed EHP - 1,181,292
PvP Dummy - (DH) 36/23 World/America

Been gradually working on building both dps and ehp. Looking to get that build #2 over 300k unbuffed dps and 1M unbuffed ehp. I have been playing one hand x-bow for a while now and enjoying that, so plans are to keep going that direction for now and eventually add in more options. Started as 2 hand x-bow, then bow user. Like them, but LOVED the speed of 1 hand.

One question for those of you that have been doing this for a while - I know our passives do not affect unbuffed dps/ehp, but do they affect the PvP score, hero score, etc?
Just wondering. I haven't used diabloprogress until just recently.
Thanks, and cheers!

Edit: Included more information
Edited by ARG#1621 on 12/21/2012 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Finally upgraded my wife's char and she is now 1mil ehp and 230k dps unbuffed.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hardcoreyobo-1821/hero/4921279
Edited by blkdrgn#1658 on 12/21/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote

Also, please post your favorite tank moments---Mine is saving a full team of fairly good guys on MP8 from wiping to Magda and her butterfly effect. They got mothballed and I managed to rez them after killing SK solo. We finished under rage timer :D

My gear is not nearly as good as yours and I only have around 500k EHP but I also often res all my team either on Magda/SK or on Kulle+Siege. I do have a lot of discipline though so it's probably easier to lure the bosses on one side then vault and res.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]