Diablo® III

1,000,000+ ehp....Standup

I hate you people. You can afford all those awesome items =(
Reply Quote
my profile updated and actually i missed the cut by a lot. i forgot i gave up some ehp for more dps.

i'm a little stuck. where do i upgrade without loosing too much dps? i do not want to break my 4 piece nat set.
Edited by blkdrgn#1658 on 11/8/2012 1:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 01:04 PMPosted by blkdrgn
my profile updated and actually i missed the cut by a lot. i forgot i gave up some ehp for more dps.

Dragon if you have some time tonight, can I hit you up? I would like to talk over my build with you.
Edited by RabidChimp#1930 on 11/8/2012 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
sure, i'll be on about 6 hours from now
Reply Quote
oh, can anyone with 1mil ehp do mp10 belial solo? i tried and can't do it. i can get him down to 1/4 but by then his poison is covering every inch of the ground. Only time i have to move is when he puts his arms in the ground, besides that i can tank him. either i need more ehp or more dps. i tried MFD, bolo, spikes, brooding, boar, thunderball (it doesn't stun), smoke screen, and other combinations. i havent tried sentry and might try that. maybe i can kill him before he gets to the stage of covering all ground.
Reply Quote
1.8mil with block + dodge, 1.5mil unbuffed.

Would like to see someone do rakanoth's enrage on MP10.
Reply Quote
I'm finally in this club :)

Would you guys accept me as part of the elite DH brotherhood?
Edited by Spartacus#1873 on 11/8/2012 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm sooo glad this thread is created, last week I spent a good part of the weekend bashing players with 300k DPS but get this... less than 150k eHP! They call themselves elite when they literally die in one hit from monsters in MP4 or higher. This thread represents the TRUE ELITES :)
Reply Quote
@ spartacus i had a feeling i would see u here... heck i thought u were the op
well shouldn't a true elite be one who has killed plenty of elites? lol

i think it has to have a point. like having so much dmg or so much ehp there has to be a goal besides i want a 1 million ehp just to have a million ehp. there should be a reason behind it. it could be to clear mp2 super fast or not to die on mp4 whatever but there should be a reason behind a build.
Reply Quote
@ spartacus i had a feeling i would see u here... heck i thought u were the op
well shouldn't a true elite be one who has killed plenty of elites? lol

i think it has to have a point. like having so much dmg or so much ehp there has to be a goal besides i want a 1 million ehp just to have a million ehp. there should be a reason behind it. it could be to clear mp2 super fast or not to die on mp4 whatever but there should be a reason behind a build.

Don't worry brah, I would not consider you a glass cannon.
Reply Quote
I should have made the title of this thread 200k unbuffeddps/1m+ehp. I did not mean for this to break down into ehp is better then dps thread, but a combination of both to remain truly Godly.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Beast
Oh before I forget, another one of my favorite times is when I had to rez Aujo. He needed to be carried because of Magda's butterflies.

Haha I remember doing a similar rez but it wasn't aujo :)

And a "pro-rez" on SK/Mag for Rev :)

Them butterflies are dangerous
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/8/2012 3:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 02:51 PMPosted by REVRAC
I should have made the title of this thread 200k unbuffeddps/1m+ehp. I did not mean for this to break down into ehp is better then dps thread, but a combination of both to remain truly Godly.

only 56k damage away :(

*soclose*
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 12:38 PMPosted by REVRAC
Oh before I forget, another one of my favorite times is when I had to rez Aujo. He needed to be carried because of Magda's butterflies.

Aujo enjoys taking dirt naps to those pesky butterfly's xD

....ahhh, aujo and his butterflies. Aujo will get there some day....maybe.
Reply Quote
I think my ehp and dps are decent. But still doing solo mp6 and above is kinda slow prob due to my not-so-godly dps
Reply Quote
Not sure how much ehp= hp but I can have up to 240k dps and 100k hp.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 01:22 PMPosted by blkdrgn
oh, can anyone with 1mil ehp do mp10 belial solo? i tried and can't do it. i can get him down to 1/4 but by then his poison is covering every inch of the ground. Only time i have to move is when he puts his arms in the ground, besides that i can tank him. either i need more ehp or more dps. i tried MFD, bolo, spikes, brooding, boar, thunderball (it doesn't stun), smoke screen, and other combinations. i havent tried sentry and might try that. maybe i can kill him before he gets to the stage of covering all ground.

You got me curious so I went to try it out - Belial kill, mp10.

I wasn't prepared the first time and died, but got him afterwards.

http://i.imgur.com/N9UZJ.jpg
Edited by Beast#1449 on 11/8/2012 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you can't do it I doubt anyone could!
Reply Quote
i noticed you used MFD. how do you even tell its activated? i cant see above his head.
Reply Quote
^It's next to his icon in the middle, it's not very visible - I kind of saw it out of the corner of my eye. You'll see the orange icon activate right when you use it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]