Diablo® III

1,000,000+ ehp....Standup

ok thanks. i was pressing it like a mad man not knowing if it was on or not. i've never used it before. if you dont mind, what runes did you use for sentry and MFD? i was thinking the guardian or spitfire turret and mfd grim reaper.
Reply Quote
Why not use the Valley of Death rune? That way it would be easy to tell whether it's active. After all, Belial doesn't move.

EDIT: Nevermind. Looks like the duration on Valley of Death is half.
Edited by Fatum#1415 on 11/8/2012 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Does the grim reaper give 24% damage to a single target? if not maybe i'll try mortal enemy.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 04:55 PMPosted by blkdrgn
ok thanks. i was pressing it like a mad man not knowing if it was on or not. i've never used it before. if you dont mind, what runes did you use for sentry and MFD? i was thinking the guardian or spitfire turret and mfd grim reaper.

Yup, I used Guardian turret and grim reaper.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 01:22 PMPosted by blkdrgn
oh, can anyone with 1mil ehp do mp10 belial solo? i tried and can't do it. i can get him down to 1/4 but by then his poison is covering every inch of the ground. Only time i have to move is when he puts his arms in the ground, besides that i can tank him. either i need more ehp or more dps. i tried MFD, bolo, spikes, brooding, boar, thunderball (it doesn't stun), smoke screen, and other combinations. i havent tried sentry and might try that. maybe i can kill him before he gets to the stage of covering all ground.

I tried...but my dps is too low at 120k with SA/archery to take him below 50%. I'm pretty sure you actually have to be a barb to mathematically do everything well in a single set of gear/spec.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004030699#6

It may be theoretically possible to play a monk as well with pacifism since they can survive CC+burst and have higher dps relative to paper sheet dps than DH. After I get a LS skorn for mine I'll let you know.
Reply Quote
does this mean we can no longer be friends revrac :(
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 06:20 PMPosted by PewPewTiuTiu

Also, another moment I forgot about. pewpew had to be rezzed too, cuz gf killed him :)

*ducks under cover*
Edited by Beast#1449 on 11/8/2012 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
Posted by PewPewTiuTiu

Also, another moment I forgot about. pewpew had to be rezzed too, cuz gf killed him :)

*ducks under cover*

I know koba made you say that..
Reply Quote
*looks at my gear stats, =( walks out of thread*
Reply Quote
*does exactly the same thing as Quos* =-(
Reply Quote
I don't think many people here are 1m+ eHP without dodge... I'm only about half way there :(
Edited by Jd007#1506 on 11/8/2012 9:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
11/08/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Kobayashi

Aujo enjoys taking dirt naps to those pesky butterfly's xD

....ahhh, aujo and his butterflies. Aujo will get there some day....maybe.

Aujo died once to a stygian crawler but i decide not to rez him as he is slowing us down.
Reply Quote
this is getting to be a smear campaign... oh mans... revrac , beast, kobayashi and coolfoolboo u be receiving my lawyer's letter soon...

i be suing all of u for a grand sum of 20b each... be prepared to sell off all ur gears... then i go and buy more gear and start a 2million ehp with 400k dps thread
Edited by AuJo#6730 on 11/8/2012 9:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 09:22 PMPosted by AuJo
i be suing all of u for a grand sum of 20b each

aujo i be your lawyer for 30% cut pls?
Reply Quote
View profile
this is getting to be a smear campaign... oh mans... revrac , beast, kobayashi and coolfoolboo u be receiving my lawyer's letter soon...

i be suing all of u for a grand sum of 20b each... be prepared to sell off all ur gears... then i go and buy more gear and start a 2million ehp with 400k dps thread

To counter this impending lawsuit, i am gonna act. I will be releasing a basket of stygian crawlers into aujo's humble abode in the wee hours of the night. This should end him.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 09:32 PMPosted by coolfoolboo
This should end him.

not should.. will.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Jd007
i be suing all of u for a grand sum of 20b each

aujo i be your lawyer for 30% cut pls?

lets negotiate... 20%... i am the victim here.

To counter this impending lawsuit, i am gonna act. I will be releasing a basket of stygian crawlers into aujo's humble abode in the wee hours of the night. This should end him.

i be equiping custom engineering and planting spike traps around me...

11/08/2012 09:35 PMPosted by PewPewTiuTiu
This should end him.

not should.. will.

i MUST end u
Reply Quote
k
Reply Quote
Bait in Trap. pretty much what you guys are at now. LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]