Diablo® III

1,000,000+ ehp....Standup

I realized, most of the DH have 1M + EHP due to their high HP (75k+). However, their Armor and AR are not as high. I will try to build on HP when I reached 70-80 P.Level.
Reply Quote
Did a run with koba/aujo a week or two ago, koba accidentally threw his nat boots on the ground and all of made a mad scramble to pick then up. I'm assuming we were all like "OMG SHOES!"
Reply Quote
Like Kukres or Thief Bufs in Ragnarok.. flocking to an item they saw. LOL.

That moment must be pretty hilarious :)
Reply Quote
Sorry for the noob question but how can I calculate my ehp?? :)

Thanks
Reply Quote
Sorry for the noob question but how can I calculate my ehp?? :)

Thanks

3 ways:

1. http://d3up.com/build/create

2. http://www.diablofans.com/topic/46517-demon-hunter-dps-calculator/

3. http://www.diabloprogress.com/class.demon_hunter
Reply Quote

Damn im so weak haha
Reply Quote
wish diabloprogress would update.. replace my boots w/ some awesome rares, like 350 stats dex/vit, 12ms and 78 AR, raised me to 100k hp

i was at 1.4m ehp w/ nat's boots, i'm sure it's more now ;)

grenadier FTW!
Reply Quote
there are so many ppl on this thread that blow my mind.. your gear is sick.. and that is the only input i have on this thread.. wow..
Reply Quote
You guys are just amazing - the gear is awesome, and I can only imagine what it took to get there. Any tips at all for aspiring DHs like me who loathe their squishiness and who feel like even 500k EHP with 200k damage is only a dream?
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Stede
You guys are just amazing - the gear is awesome, and I can only imagine what it took to get there. Any tips at all for aspiring DHs like me who loathe their squishiness and who feel like even 500k EHP with 200k damage is only a dream?

Only advice I can give, and I always say this, is to use either a spreadsheet or calculator to plan your upgrade path. Set a goal for yourself and then identify what you need (gear-wise)to take you there. Using a spreadsheet, you'll be able to make scenarios and play around with gear/stats. D3up.com and Dretar's spreadsheet are a couple great ones I'd recommend.
Reply Quote
shndany
Beast, question... Why do you use Steady Aim and Archery? I seriously can't understand you. Even I with my poor 102K DPS don't feel the need to use passives that buff my DPS.

You can't understand why someone would use a skill, ability, or piece of gear that would increase DPS? Are you playing the same game as the rest of us? Maybe you are playing the wrong class. I am constantly thinking about how I might be able to increase true dmg/sec without excessively dying. It is more than paper dps, but how much dmg you can do over a period of time (i.e. a 20-min uber or experience run).
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 01:10 PMPosted by RabidChimp
my profile updated and actually i missed the cut by a lot. i forgot i gave up some ehp for more dps.

Dragon if you have some time tonight, can I hit you up? I would like to talk over my build with you.

sorry i couldn't help you last night. just so happen that we were going to do ubers. i normally dont do them but i was playing with my wife. tonight i should be free.
Reply Quote
I dont know how you guys do it, I mean honestly. Do you guys spend real money or something on gold? Because I am consistently doing MF runs and never find upgrades or anything worth selling? I do alk runs on MP2.

Any upgrades seem to cost like 100+mil gold, ive been saving gold for a week and im only at 15mil.

Also, If anyone could give me gear advice that would be awesome. I tried looking for gear similar to beast and op and even searching AH for stuff that has like 2-3% less crit, 20%+ less CD and 50+ less dex its still way out of my price range.

Any advice?
Reply Quote
I dont know how you guys do it, I mean honestly. Do you guys spend real money or something on gold? Because I am consistently doing MF runs and never find upgrades or anything worth selling? I do alk runs on MP2.

Any upgrades seem to cost like 100+mil gold, ive been saving gold for a week and im only at 15mil.

Also, If anyone could give me gear advice that would be awesome. I tried looking for gear similar to beast and op and even searching AH for stuff that has like 2-3% less crit, 20%+ less CD and 50+ less dex its still way out of my price range.

Any advice?

Most of the guys in here have 50K Elites kills or more, ie 10 times more than you. You can imagine the chances of dropping godly items are much higher.

I found my manticore and my whitching hour. Also found several pieces of gear that sold for 350M each (2 pairs of IK gloves, 1 pair of INT gloves, etc...). Sold them or traded them for other pieces for my DH.

Now, I'm pretty sure NOBODY on that thread never used the RMAH =) I did, whether for just a few millions missing on an auction I didn't want to lose or for a great and reasonnably priced item.
Reply Quote
Ok thanks I wont take up anymore space on this thread, I will make another for gear suggestions. Thanks all
Reply Quote
boo I only have 137k lmao. How do i increase it more? resist, armor, and vit?
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Foxx
How do i increase it more? resist, armor, and vit?

Precisely
Reply Quote
damn glad to see all great dh players in one thread... The reason why my lousy dh keep shooting is because all of you... how I wish I can run with you someday... cheers!
Reply Quote
this post has really made my day LOL
Reply Quote
Well i sit in the Middles Since I have High DPS and great EHP. Blizz hasnt upate my BT so it currently shows me Farming gear. heres my Diabloprogress. Since then I have also obtained a New nata ring that game me 7k dps increase in game and maintained the same amount of Vit, But lost CR, which I dont need. Its an amazing drop

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/obscene-1237/Obscene/12221629

241k DPS ( still missing the extra 7k in game dps increase from new ring and 4 plvl)
555k EHP
Edited by Obscene#1237 on 11/10/2012 5:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]