Diablo® III

1,000,000+ ehp....Standup

11/14/2012 07:49 AMPosted by RabidChimp
@Revrac. Congrats on that amulet I was about to buy that one too

Yeah I had a feeling someone was going to b/o my amulet....
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Death Knight

I have actually replace the belt with an Inna's favor, but the armory has not updated yet. Also picked up a new amulet that has better defensive stats. Any other ideas?

Upgrade your Innas pants with Vit or All Res.

Awesome, thank you
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 08:09 AMPosted by REVRAC
@Revrac. Congrats on that amulet I was about to buy that one too

Yeah I had a feeling someone was going to b/o my amulet....

Is that the one that was on the AH this weekend?
Reply Quote
I'd love to join the club, if anyone would mind to give me guidance on upgrades I'd greatly appreciate it!
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Access2007
I'd love to join the club, if anyone would mind to give me guidance on upgrades I'd greatly appreciate it!

Your damage mitigation is great (armor rating and resists are very good) - so now is the time to build up your life pool. Resists, armor and life are all functions of your eHP - so the key is to balance the three out to maximize eHP.

From a quick glance - here are a couple suggestions where you can add more life:
Vit on shoulders, ammy, bracers, pants, life % on belt. Since your mitigation is good, increasing life will make your eHP go up considerably.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 11/16/2012 10:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
I might have too look at rares to do that, cant really afford the "brand names" with vit dex AND all res at this time, made some mistakes going into an expensive (for my budget) new natalyas set with !@#$ty stats before.
Had to re-think it all, gave up the set items, got some all res dirt cheap, however the happiness of not dying instantly at higher mps was well worth it

Thanks for your input)
Edited by Access2007#1563 on 11/16/2012 10:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
300k more to go

Still need AR on amulet and a nice pair of tasker and theo and maybe a membothen I should be at 1m

And need to get a better hellfire mine just sucks
Edited by Lmagichd#1538 on 11/16/2012 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
I might have too look at rares to do that, cant really afford the "brand names" with vit dex AND all res at this time, made some mistakes going into an expensive (for my budget) new natalyas set with !@#$ty stats before.
Had to re-think it all, gave up the set items, got some all res dirt cheap, however the happiness of not dying instantly at higher mps was well worth it

Thanks for your input)

Rares are absolutely fine too. I was just referring to the items you have in your profile - it doesn't show the Nat's set so I assume it hasn't updated yet?

When your profile updates with your latest gear, come back and post and I can give you some input based off the updated gear.
Reply Quote
What i was saying is that i got rid of it since there was no way i could play any mp with those pieces that i had (don't like running around, just face tanking). Found ice climbers and innas pants in the last 2 days, % life on boots seems to give a lot of ehp. Currently at 5 mil, not a lot but as you said i could get better shoulders or bracers for sure

my profile is updated with latest gear
Edited by Access2007#1563 on 11/16/2012 11:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
@beast.
Blkdragon, said to ask you for some advice where i need to go. Mind giving me a tip or two?
Reply Quote
300k ehp to go.,. Would a mempo get me there? But I really like my Nats helm, where else can I squeeze out 300kehp?? This is so tougher. Harder than stacking dps. Lol...
Reply Quote
Beast may I add you in regards to some questions?
Reply Quote
Tsk... I gotta stop looking at people's profile on the forum..
destroys my self esteem and willpower completely :I
Reply Quote
Hopefully I will be able to hit these ehp and dps numbers one day but it has gotten to the point where I am having trouble finding anything to bump either up that I can afford.
Reply Quote
I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to the level of some of these awesome DH's here. Considering my wallet isn't burst at the seems (No matter how many time a yell at it) where should I start heading at this point?

DPS wise I like where I am, I'm in no hurry to get to the 250-300k mark as I don't have any one to do MP8-10 stuff with, and I personally just like to breeze though MP1 with Leroics and Hellfire Ring.

Where I really want to start buffing up (hopeing that It will be relevant in PvP) is in my eHP. As it stand now I'm at something around 640k with Dodge factored. Where would be the best place to start upgrading. I'm currently bidding on a Inna's Belt with 65AR on it, won't find out if I won till I get home.
Reply Quote
I like how Beast and Revrac have the same pants.
edit: Duped pants, nice.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/10957066
Edited by CoasterMan#1982 on 11/17/2012 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have personally played with REVRAC, and let me tell u guys he is a BEAST !!!

He has crazy DPS with crazy EHP !!!

Cant wait to see him in pvp action :)
Reply Quote
I like how Beast and Revrac have the same pants.
edit: Duped pants, nice.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/10957066

There's more than just 2 copies out there, go check out diablo progress.

It's $#^&^#$ ridiculous. Duping is becoming a problem.
Reply Quote
@beast.
Blkdragon, said to ask you for some advice where i need to go. Mind giving me a tip or two?

Your gear is very good all around - hard to progress unless you're willing to change a couple pieces and improve them, which might require an overhaul or paying very high prices - but I'll still give you my thoughts.

First off, the legs/pants is one slot where I think has the most potential for increasing ehp - they can roll very high vit, armor and resist. In terms of eHP, this slot is hard to beat. However, if you want to keep your MS, you'd have to find a good Lacuni - which might be a bit difficult. Your toon has a good armor and resist rating, so increasing your life pool will help raise eHP quite a bit. Bracers can use some vit and high resist gloves might be beneficial. Finding some life % on a few of the slots might help - as your vit increases, your hp will scale with it. Again, these are just a few ideas - the goal is to balance your damage mitigation (AR+armor) and life pool (vit+life%). You need to keep both high and keep them balanced for optimum effectiveness. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 11/17/2012 5:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Congrad to Revrac. Just noticed that you are now ranked #1 in world PvP on diabloprogress.

I also noticed that you got rid of your legacy nat. Can you please share some thoughts on Legacy vs New Nat.

Does new nat just add paper dps and ehp? Or you actually feel the increase of ehp really allows you to disregard the 2+ discipline regen?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]