Diablo® III

1,000,000+ ehp....Standup

It IS possible to get over 100k DPS and 1million EHP without sending hundreds of millions of gold or tons of real money. My setup was somewhere in the 90-100 million gold range. It can be done, you just have to know what type of items you need, what synergies there are and be patient using the GAH.

Everything that I got off of the GAH was undervalued because by itself it wasn't the best in slot item with max rolls. People forget to take into account that if you are shooting for say +2400 Dexterity, it doesn't matter if 250 of it is on your helm and 100 on your boots or if 163 is on your helm 197 is on your boots; its still 350 dexterity towards your goal.

Again, you have to focus on the sum of the parts and you can put together pretty solid builds for less than you would think.

Just as an FYI according to D3up.com I have:
- 130,454.12 DPS
- 1,146,977.22 EHP with dodge
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Omnixas
This allows you to flaunt in front of the entire community bragging about what an awesome guy you are?

Beast has never once flaunted his gear in ANY thread and has always remained polite, courteous, and downright helpful in most of his responses. Not only that but both of us have always been open to taking question's on gear and builds in game and we try to be as thoughtful as possible. If you need some questions answered do not be afraid to message me in game.
Reply Quote
Could anyone give me some tips for my demonhunter, currently 315kw/o sharpshooter, and 228k unbuffed? I know i need more life, and resists that's obvious... But how would i achieve without losing massive dps? You can see her in my profile,

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/herbdoctor-1106/IEATFATHERBB/28552968

thank you!!!
Edited by Herbdoctor#1106 on 12/4/2012 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Why are you all even feeding their ego? How does one person have not just great gear, but the absolute best gear in the entire game. Every single piece is far better than anything you'll find from a drop or in the AH - GAH or RMAH.

Beast, you somehow have a DH that has over 300K raw DPS? Ok, fair enough... You've put in tons of grinding "Supposedly" and it's easy to see how someone who has spent so much time playing the game could possibly obtain that much godly gear... That is of course if that kind of gear even dropped in the first place.

The chance of 1 item dropping for a single person that is any where near as good as what you are wearing is slim to none. Possible, but not likely... But you don't just have 1 piece, you have an entire setup of godly pieces that don't exist ANYWHERE else... Hmm... something going on there buddy...

So I say it's still possible, for the sake of giving you the benefit of the doubt. However, there's your Barbarian... Not even paragon 30 yet and already rocking the best gear in the game also??!! That's flat out not possible - UNLESS, there's something fishy going on.

What, you work for blizzard? You get gear specifically made for your DH and Barb? This allows you to flaunt in front of the entire community bragging about what an awesome guy you are? All this is doing is giving everyone else "False Hope" of being able to obtain what you have and that is quite frankly a load of sh'it!

At first, when I saw your set up, I thought to myself - "Hell Yeah! This is possible..." However, the more I look around the GAH, RMAH, and farm my heart out... The more I realize that it is flat out NOT possible, and setups like yours and the guy that started this thread are only obtainable by either A: Botting, B: Spending thousands of dollars to not only buy the best gear, but to buy ALL the best gear in order to block others from being able to obtain anything great, or C: Having the gear specifically created for you by Blizzard.

Either way, giving other people false hope in a game that makes your time spent grinding for gear futile is the ultimate slap in the face to ALL customers how bought the game. There are countless players who play every day, hoping to obtain just 1 great piece to take them to the next level, and never obtain anything.

I'm not upset that you have such an amazing DH and Barb. I'm mad that it's not possible at all for anyone else to obtain the same thing. Everyone else is down in the 100K to 200K DPS range (if they're lucky) and lucky to be rocking 40-70K HP. You guys are sitting on 300+ DPS and 100K+ hp? Gtfo with your illusions of what's possible for everyone else in the game.

Hahaha, this was very funny.
Reply Quote
It IS possible to get over 100k DPS and 1million EHP without sending hundreds of millions of gold or tons of real money. My setup was somewhere in the 90-100 million gold range. It can be done, you just have to know what type of items you need, what synergies there are and be patient using the GAH.

Everything that I got off of the GAH was undervalued because by itself it wasn't the best in slot item with max rolls. People forget to take into account that if you are shooting for say +2400 Dexterity, it doesn't matter if 250 of it is on your helm and 100 on your boots or if 163 is on your helm 197 is on your boots; its still 350 dexterity towards your goal.

Again, you have to focus on the sum of the parts and you can put together pretty solid builds for less than you would think.

Just as an FYI according to D3up.com I have:
- 130,454.12 DPS
- 1,146,977.22 EHP with dodge

nobody cares abt ur 100k dps, hes talking about 300k dps 1m ehp
Reply Quote
@ shdwflare

I love your setup! That is a prime example of what IS obtainable... I love it. Freaking nice bro... ;-)
Reply Quote
^lol.... wtf u wrong with u lol.... both of them didnt do anything to u and u came out and call them botters, obtaining the items thru illegal means?????? OMG... thats... ridiculous to the point of hilarious hahaha...
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:08 AMPosted by OMNIXAS

Beast has never once flaunted his gear in ANY thread and has always remained polite, courteous, and downright helpful in most of his responses. Not only that but both of us have always been open to taking question's on gear and builds in game and we try to be as thoughtful as possible. If you need some questions answered do not be afraid to message me in game.

Bro, your gear is unobtainable... Period. WTF are you talking about when you say you and him don't "Flaunt?" That is EXACTLY what you are doing simply by creating this thread. I'm not saying 1mil EHP and 100K DPS is not obtainable... I'm saying that 1 million EHP and 350K+ DPS along with all the defensive stats to go along with it is NOT obtainable.

You and Beast have both either botted your hearts out, paid thousands upon thousands to gear block others or had Blizzard make your gear specifically for you somehow... Or something. Because I would LOVE to have 300K DPS, 1 mil EHP, AND still have 60-70 AR on most if not all of my gear at the same time... But after hawking the AH and GAH and farming 18 hours a day - these items are no where to be found....

Yet, here you and Beast seem to magically have not 1, not 2, not 3, but every single piece of gear rolling with the best possible stats when combined to create the unobtainable builds that you have.

I don't know how you did it. However you did it, it was in no way through a means that is obtainable for other players like myself. I LOVE gaming. I LOVE Diablo, and I play every single day in hopes that I'll either find a great upgrade or a piece I can sell for profit, so I can buy an upgrade. I even spend real money on gold and in the RMAH. However, I have never, and I mean NEVER seen gear with the stats you guys are rocking.

Look for a Helm with stats like either of you two - it doesn't exist. Same goes for shoulders, pants, boots, chest piece, whatever... An Item with 250+ Dex, 250+ Vit, 70 AR, Good defense to boot, and socketed... Yeah, it might be possible for you to obtain 1 or 2 - mabye... But you seem to have every single piece of gear like this???

Ask for help? What am I supposed to ask you? How you got that high DPS, High VIT, and AR and armor to go along with it??? What are you going to tell me? Farm some more? Even if I farmed for 2 more years, I wouldn't find more than 1 or 2 pieces that will come anywhere close to what you have on. So that suggestion is out the window...

What else could you say? Flip AH? I can flip, trade and sell all day every day - I still wouldn't be able to buy gear like yours, because IT DOESN'T EXIST. So, the fact that you are rocking gear that is flat out unobtainable for ANYONE else - bothers me. It is evidence that you and Beast are NOT legit players and that something absolutely fishy is going on with your setups.

How is it possible that you two have as many pieces of gear with the stats you have? WHY is it that nothing even close to what you have is being sold - anywhere... And we both know you didn't farm that gear, unless you are botting, so I won't ask how you farmed it.

SMOKE & MIRROS that's what you and beast are...

You're nice, so people will defend you... That's great. But regardless, your a spit in the face to hundreds of thousands if not millions of players who play this game in hopes that they will one day have a godly toon. You either work for Blizzard or you illegitimately obtained your gear through botting, or you have spent more money than anyone could possibly imagine spending on a GAME in order to keep that kind of gear from other players... Either way, it's scrwed up.

well actually its not that hard...just have to camp the AH VERY OFTEN and click 2b lock down when u see something nice once in a while
Reply Quote
Learn to type properly. Speak proper English. Punctuate properly and then come back and try to make a lick of sense. I'm calling them out - you have a problem with that?

You are not calling anyone out.

Just shouting out the fact that you are jealous of people with better gear.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
Reply Quote
well actually its not that hard...just have to camp the AH VERY OFTEN and click 2b lock down when u see something nice once in a while

I agree that what you have is possibe. Not so sure about what Beast and REVRAC have...

What do you mean by "2b lock down..?"
Edited by OMNIXAS#1257 on 12/4/2012 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
This is a P2W (Pay 2 Win) game, DPS nor EHP is impressive, lol. My DH is just average i'd say, but I havn't spent a penny. :)

Then again, what game isn't P2W anymore? Sigh..
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:32 AMPosted by OMNIXAS
No where near what these two have, so shut the hell up - you have no ground to stand on.

ok mr know it all

12/04/2012 08:29 AMPosted by OMNIXAS
What do you mean by "2b lock down..?"
Reply Quote
someones jimmies is really rustled.

just find a 12B manticore and everyone will be allll right.
Reply Quote
just ignore OMNIXAS and continue w/ the original purpose of this thread.....
Edited by ilov2violate#6297 on 12/4/2012 8:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Could anyone give me some tips for my demonhunter, currently 315kw/o sharpshooter, and 228k unbuffed? I know i need more life, and resists that's obvious... But how would i achieve without losing massive dps? You can see her in my profile,

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/herbdoctor-1106/IEATFATHERBB/28552968

thank you!!!
Reply Quote
To the guys with high EHP and dps, is there a EHP threshold where Shadow Power: Blood Moon becomes becomes better than Gloom because of the greater effective healing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]