Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1.) Charm / Runewords Return !!!
2.) Flayers return (dang, i love this tiny buggers :)
3.) rare Super Champions... 20 times HP, guranteed Legendary Drop, and perhaps 7-8 Affixes at once :)
4.) The Horadric Cube
5.) Higher Mob density
6.) Perhaps a Act4 Revamp >.<
7.) Endless Dungeons
8.) perhaps a completly overhauled Crafting System (whats the news on that Lylirra btw?)
Class specifiy Items are simply not worth crafting right now. I explain...
Lets say you craft a normal 1 handed Sword / 6 stats.
You get a good crafting Result with Dex... its perfect for Monks
You get a good crafting Result with Str... its perfect for Barbarians
You get a good crafting Result with Int... its perfect for Wizards & WDs.
Class specific Items however are only good with the Mainstat matching for the Class.
Wand --> Int
Mightyweapons --> Str
Mojos --> Int
Daibos --> Dex
Bows/Xbows --> Dex
I think this is a big problem, and Blizzard need to look into this.
1) Agreed. Charms offered pretty cool bonuses for sacrificing inventory space, and with the inventory redesigned from previous games, this would be cool. Runewords would be great as well, though I'd file that under "more things to shove into sockets." Even if they didn't bring back rune(words), and they just brought back skulls and sapphires and diamonds, that'd be fine.
2) Ummm...sure, Flayers, what the hell, :-)
3) Couldn't they just make the drop rates on unique monsters better? Since the patch, there are special unique midbosses, like, freaking everywhere.
4) Not happening. You can craft stuff in town. That cauldron thingy would be nice, though not necessary...maybe as a collectible feature in some super hard extra bonus quest? And plans for the artisans to craft more quirky stuff besides just gear that isn't that great.
5) Probably not happening, but I'd be cool with this. Seems like a simple addition and would amp up the difficulty just enough on most MPs.
8) All right, come on...
Some okay wishes...
I definitely want to see a new class or two, more side quests and events, alternate areas to visit in each Act, maybe some quest paths that develop the followers some more depending on how much you talk to them in town. Maybe a NEW follower. Maybe a new artisan?
I'm loving D3, and although I'm wickedly happy to play it, there's lotsa cool stuff they could add to make it more epic.
I try to explain the problem with crafting...
Lets say you are aiming for a nice Wand (6 prop) for your Wizard.
You craft lets say 200 pieces...there is a potential good one coming out:
You are not able to sell (or use) it, because it rolled Strength.
Now you take the 1 handed Sword (6 prop), same example...you build 200 pieces to get perhaps a nice one for your Wizard.
Kinda the same deal comes out :
You cant use that one on your Wizard (like the Wand), but at least you have the Option to sell it on the AH.
Some Barbarian might love it, because its perfect for the Class.
If the Sword turns out with Dex, it might be interesting for Monks.
Basicly the risc for the Outcome is cut 1/3 by not crafting Class-specific Items.
Also i think the Crafting Costs should be greatly reduced.
Taking the Example above, crafting 200 1h Swords costs around 24 million Gold (plus Mats).
And you dont have a Gurantee that you will get a nice Result, perhaps you get 200 times crap.
And if you take the almost 25 Million Gold and go to the AH, you get a sweet Deal on a Weapon for that kind of Money without any Problems.
So basicly its pointless to craft at all.
I really hope, Blizzard does something...i love crafting, always did :(
Edited by Xeno#2262 on 11/9/2012 5:20 AM PST
some things i expect to see:
things i'd like to see:
-more inventory space since i'm a packrat :p
-new grade of equip i.e. artifact, epic etc... that actually have extremely low drop rates but high rolls on both fixed and random stats.
-a revamp of blacksmith
a fix to crafting would be nice, but more in lines with D2 crafting, not what your talking about, thats what makes GREAT class items so rare, as they should be. not that it matters with every game littered with junk legendaries now, lol
Class-specific Items should be on par with normal Weapons (Item Power & Rarity).
People always talk about new things they want to see. But they need to improve the core of the game as well
- More interesing item affixes that don't revolve around stats
- Decrease yelllow drops (yes less, but...) and increase the chance that they are worth something. I'm so tried of picking up soo much crap and just selling it.
- Improve the atmosphere (scary atmosphere like D1 and D2).
- Of course they will add another act and hero or so. But I hope they improve the storyline, dialogue, etc. And it would be nice to see an extra cinematic or two. I loved the Diablo 2 storyline. D3 not so much sadly...
- More charcater customization. Why remove stat allocation and the skill tree. Argh...
I could go on, but a couple of things I'd like to see in the expansion.
Edited by Radicool#1786 on 11/9/2012 6:10 AM PST
no they shouldnt, they should be stronger, but more rare. the only thing needs fixed with class items, is bonuses should NOT take up an affix slot.
I have simple yet unrealistic 'hopes':
- 5 new classes (I'm fully aware this will never happen)
- 4 new acts (Again, not a chance)
- at least double the legendary and sets
- enhanced crafting attention to better keep up with higher MP7ish power levels
- a couple of new/returning features
- double the stash space
For me the expansion should be all about adding replay value and content.
Tons more classes and 4 more acts are all that I'd truly want. The rest is gravy.
I really don't know. My interest in the game has been dwindling, and I don't know if I will get the expansion.
But, I am still interested in the stories of the templar and his order, the rogue and his brother guard and the thieves guild, the sorceress and her remaining sisters and the prophet, and shen looking for that evil jewel and whether he really is a god. I also wonder whether the templar and the sorceress will fall in love and be together.
So amazingly, for a Diablo game, I am more interested in the story. I hope the expansion will continue the stories of the supporting cast.
I already give up on the main story. No need to have high hopes for it.
Edited by Peter#1403 on 11/9/2012 6:19 AM PST
I doubt anything mentioned in here will make its way into 1.06 if in fact there is a 1.06 before 1.1 next year.
I believe there is 0% chance of a new class or a new Act.
I believe there is a very very minimal chance of minor changes to the crafting system.
I believe there is 0% chance of charms/runewords/horadic cubes- this is D3 not D2.
What I expect to see is some changes to the monk class.
What I woudl like to see is improvements to wizard non CM builds, elimination of gray/white drops, and way to convert blue drops automatically into gold.
But I don't expect to see any of that either- other than the monk changes.
Hope is idiotic when its mindless.
So neither young, nor unable to read the title.
Would like to see realistic hopes for 1.06. Something that they might see and actually implement. Definitely don't want to see more- lets make this D2 again.
Sorry but this is not gonna be the world of Diablo 2: LOD. The devs will not be perfectly recreating that game by changing this game to be a carbon copy of it.
Also charms could be making a come back if they ever decide to revisit the talisman system. That system was an inventory for charms that could hold 13 1x1 charms. Also I would want those charms to spawn with unique affixes that cannot spawn on any gear. That would increase the amount of customization options. Throw in the mystic that has unique enchants with affixes that cannot spawn on gear or charms and you are good to go.
They only give the illusion of customization.
Regardless of how well you make your attribute points, or how meaningful you make them to all classes. You will still have an optimal way of spending them. The majority of players would use the optimal way because they do not like wasting resources in a game.
I was mentioned in a video by Jay Wilson himself here in this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuKvxab1kBk
Jay Wilson gives the answer on skill points and skill trees here at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVTVMqtmxPU&feature=relmfu
I really hope so... Charms have been the coolest Thing in D2 :)
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.