Diablo® III

How are you guys leveling new toons?

With MP10 you can actually power level your recently deceased friends. Normal/Nightmare MP10 in arreats crater, they will ting 2 or more levels per run. And as the level 60 beasting the crap monsters the +magic find gives you a satisfying number of rares.

It works fine for levels 45 and under but hell MP10 monsters hit just a little too hard.
Reply Quote
Yeah, MP10 is really easy until hell. But, if you pick up some AH armor it becomes easy as well.

I never AH items until hell.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Pingpongsic
I never AH items until hell.

I am finding this to be the case for me as well, besides weapons, just due to pricing on the AH...

I am leveling my WD on anywhere between mp5-8 just due to the build. I don't want the sacrifice explosions to not take out white mobs, so I am playing with MP levels based on that.
Edited by Lykotic#1869 on 11/12/2012 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
I don't level toons.
Reply Quote
What the heck is a toon?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
A toon is a character. It originates from the cartoonish look of WoW characters.
Reply Quote
A toon is a character. It originates from the cartoonish look of WoW characters.

This isn't WoW, it's D3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]