Diablo® III

Just finished gearing barb, but need help

I just finished gearing my barb within my budget.. which was very low :)
I have no more gold and wanting to know, with my gear in my profile, which MP should I farm at.
Also please let me know if all the skills that I use is okay.

thanks in advance
Reply Quote
Mp2 for general farming if you plan on keeping wotb. I run on mp0 without it.

Keys/ubers go mp7.

You could keyrun mp10 with your defenses, but if it takes more than 15 minutes it's not worth it.
Reply Quote
thanks Seinfire for advise.

what will it take for me to farm at MP5?

thanks
Reply Quote
thanks Seinfire for advise.

what will it take for me to farm at MP5?

thanks

You can do whatever mp you want with your current gear, it's just that low mp is the most efficient for exp+items.

Making higher mps comparable for that purpose involves pumping your dps into the 200-300k+ range.
Reply Quote
I just looked at your gear, I believe you can run mP4-5 shouldn't be too much trouble.
I geared about the same, I'd drop warcry and use Over power with killing spree instead for more cc.
As long as you have enough LS which at your dps 6% or more should be fine, you should be fine in Mp5, you can see my profile it's about the same as yours and I run MP5 without any trouble in Act3, once while I get stuck but that's me. So as long as you know what u doing, you should be fine.
Btw I never used to see a female barb I was like, you don't have a barb what you talking about lol. Until I saw the red headed girl
Reply Quote
Haha~ yeah, I wanted to be different from most of barb here and chose female.

I am guessing starting out from MP3 and see how it goes.
How is drops like? (legendary/rares) MP3 vs MP5?

thanks
Reply Quote
I didn't really play Mp3 much I did mostly 4-5.
So can't really do a comparison but start 3 see if its too easy for you. You can always move up next game
Reply Quote
Just wondering what your total budget for your barb was? I built my barb recently over the past week and dropped a little close to 340 million gold but that includes gems as well (2 x 100% crit gems and 2 M gold per gem str gems)
Reply Quote
ScaryGary: My budget was 150M and thats all I spent on all above gear.
Wish had more gold, but my luck on finding items from demon hunter is near ZERO....
Just wanted to see if I get better luck with barb hehe
Edited by EORI#1928 on 11/13/2012 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm curious how much you pay for the weapons
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]