Diablo® III

Updates on Twitter??

I would really like to know why Blizz seems to think giving updates on server down times over "Twitter" is reasonable?? Here you have all us scrubs pondering on the FREAKING D3 WEBSITE while Blizz employees are giving updates over twitter?? Does this make any logical sense??

Maybe it's just me but it would be enirely more appropriate to make a simple thread in the general chat section indicating extended down times. Instead of someone randomly posting a twitter message to let us all know....Just a thought Blizz but what do I know.

Now if you will excuse me I am going to spend 8 hours or so farming keys for HellFire rings so I can salvage them all into BrimStone for massive profits.....
Reply Quote
What was the update? i was about to post a thread asking where the heck i can find reliable sources of how long the servers will be down... it always seems to happen on my damn offdays....
Reply Quote
You can salvage hellfire rings? I didn't know this.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:08 PMPosted by JahIthBer
You can salvage hellfire rings? I didn't know this.

Yeah, but don't be expecting any brimstones out of it.
Reply Quote
They do both, usually within minutes of one another..and it's clearly two different people as the twitter feed is a job in itself.

Not really a big deal at all.
Reply Quote
I was thinking the same thing. It's really sad Twitter updates are going out, but the community website isn't updated. Really, a very simple, internal app could handle both...I've done it myself. Sigh...

I really am starting to think Blizz fired everybody but the graphic artists there...
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Sc4R3cR0w
What was the update? i was about to post a thread asking where the heck i can find reliable sources of how long the servers will be down... it always seems to happen on my damn offdays....

Down time extended another 2 hours....
Reply Quote
They do both, usually within minutes of one another..and it's clearly two different people as the twitter feed is a job in itself.

Not really a big deal at all.

But it is. I go to log into the game and little box on right hand side still has NOT been updated. I see no updates anywhere on the Home Page or Forums. So if they are posting updates they are in the most idiotic of places.

And General Chat on EVERY TUESDAY is spammed with questions on server status. People who bought the game and support its economy have no clue as to what is going on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]