Diablo® III

Error 31075 - Auction House

" There was an error entering the Auction House. ( Error 31075 ) "

This has returned.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Zuzax,

Keep trying. The AH always comes back a little slower than the servers after a maintenance. They throttle connections until it can handle the onslaught of users trying to access it. I got the error the first time I tried too but it worked right afterwards when I tried again.
Reply Quote
Zuzax,

Keep trying. The AH always comes back a little slower than the servers after a maintenance. They throttle connections until it can handle the onslaught of users trying to access it. I got the error the first time I tried too but it worked right afterwards when I tried again.

Thanks. Is there a "Glossary of Errors" anywhere that can tell us what these errors numbers really mean? As per above some of the the descriptions are a little cryptic.

Not necessarily the software engineering meaning mind you, but more along the lines of classifying them as "keep trying" errors versus more serious problems.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Zuzax,

They're cryptic to me too....

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-ingame-errors?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Edited by Omrakos on 11/13/2012 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Fantastic. I'm definitely bookmarking this.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
imput limit reached. then it loggs me off
Reply Quote
82 Pandaren Monk
I was trying to sell an Inna's Vast Expanse and the error occurred. Similar chests with the same type of stats were selling around 400m. I had the auction set as the starting bid 300m and the buyout was 500m. After the error I was able to get into the AH but when i went to my bids the innas was missing and there was nothing in my completed section. WHERE IS MY ITEM? WHY IS THAT THE ONLY ITEM MISSING. I really need a Blizzard employee explain how this is even possible and what they plan on doing to fix it.
Reply Quote
I lost 3 million gold from items I was selling... Do I get any remedy? Or is it simply chalked up to a "random Diablo 3 error"? ...This is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
I was the winning bid on an item, now it doesn't show up and my gold is gone.....don't know if I won or lost and my money is lost, too.
Reply Quote
u guys better return all my items. and stop fuking up stuff like this. becoz people like me farm so hard just to find some good loots to sell on AH and u guys just throw our loots away?

there's no item restore system in D3. WoW have that system. i don't know why u guys don't do that too. this could save u guys a lot of works.
Reply Quote
Seems like high value items are "disappearing" in auctions.

my highest value item in my RMAH "disappeared".

and bidding on something disappeared --- lost gold around 10M

Economy balacing tool by BLIZ?!
Reply Quote
i had that same error several times and now one item that ive sold that was ''processing'' in RMAH dissapeared not sold not canceled just gone >.<
Edited by x5kox#2620 on 1/9/2013 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
puffff.....
Reply Quote
Zuzax,

how about you keep trying to fix this?
Reply Quote
It took 4 nerve-wracking hours till the item I purchased finally showed up!
Problem solved for me
Edited by CK89#2161 on 1/10/2013 3:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
ipconfig /flushdns solved the problem for me.

Edit: no, it did not, I had only luck :O
Edited by Atiqua#2989 on 1/10/2013 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Atiqua
ipconfig /flushdns solved the problem for me.

By using the 'ipconfig /flushdns' command, you delete the contents of the DNS resolver cache, meaning that your system will now recheck its settings to see where it should be going to get DNS addresses
Edited by Offender#2855 on 1/10/2013 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
hehe, thank god i dont have to wait. got a memoiral to go to right now but i can wait to go in AH :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]