Diablo® III

If D3 is the future of gaming....

Anyone ever thought just maybe they arent pouring their millions of dollars into making the games, and are instead buying FANCY CARS, BIG BOATS, GIANT HOUSES, etc.? lol
Edited by PLISSKEN#1129 on 11/16/2012 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
I can't argue with someone who pretends to know about a game he has never played. Especially when that person is trying to compare a game like D3 (No customization whatsoever) to a game like Path of Exile that has massive amounts of customization. When you decide to get a clue then go play it yourself. Path of Exile will be free next month. D2 is also miles away from what Path of Exile is so talking about it also means absolutely nothing.

Arguing about optimal builds is retarded. I recognize that they will be used I am only trying to make the points that A) You aren't required to use them to survive in Path of Exile for a lot of reasons, and B) There is other fun stuff to do in Path of Exile besides grind the end game with the most optimal build for slightly better gear.

I also stand by my belief that the majority of players in Path of Exile will be those who are not competitive and therefore do not care very much about using the absolute most powerful builds.

Edit: Anyone who says "illusion of customization" in regards to Path of Exile is obviously biased and hasn't even played the game before. Its a good thing we are behind computers because I really want to punch you in the face when you say something that retarded. I have pointed you to the build of the week videos multiple times and I am wondering if you have watched any of them yet. Go watch all of them on youtube and then come back here and talk to me about customization.

I am real sorry then your game POE will have perfect customization. So perfect that even TL2 cannot touch it. In fact it will have such diversity of builds that players will be able to throw darts at the passive skill trees and whatever the dart lands that is what nodes they spend their points in and it will still be a viable build. There will be absolutely no useless passive nodes or active skill/support gems.

I will not be seeing any nerfs or buffs in that game at all. Because they will release an absolutely perfect game. I mean after all it is your perfect god that I am speaking against right.

In fact you have really opened my eyes. The players will be so unconcerned about optimization that they will not even optimize the builds that they do use. They will go with the builds that can hit like a wet noodle and they will still be viable all the way through endgame. It will not matter at all what you put together. Because optimizing so much as one build means that someone is concerned about it. So then no one will ever be concerned about the optimal build in that game.

In fact there was only no one playing the hammerdin in D2 that was an illusion as I have now be taught by you the great and mighty player. All knowing about all, players will change their patterns all of the time.

Also in this game there is only a very, very, very small amount of players concerned about the optimal build. I mean optimal builds have zero importance in all games for me from now one and nothing will change that stance. So sorry for being wrong if you are going to get like that. I mean why fight, because you are so right, the great and mighty all knowing player. Even though cookie cutter builds exists no one in their right mind would ever use them in any game.
Reply Quote
Just wait until PvP comes out, Blizzard knows that's the one thing that will make or break the game. TL2 and PoE both suck I don't see much competition from them. If Blizzard are gutsy enough to add the RMAH then just think what crazy stuff they can do with PvP.

The real problem is the kids which = impatient want everything now now now they seem to forget this is still a new game.

I am happy to continue looking for my PvP fix whilst Blizzard work on a decent, exciting PvP system that finally works.

see im not even interested in PVP, i was looking for a solid solo player campaign which D3 does not offer. i am not interested in a streamlined, watered, and dumbed down diablo experience. i want an engrossing story, dark, demonic, blood filled intense battles, naked succubi, and hate filled, pentagram hell levels. and diablo 3 just doesnt do that like previous installments. i want more darkness of act 3 and act 4 from diablo 2 where all u saw were outlines, or red eyes of monters. i want stygian mothers giving birth to the stygian babies in detailed programming like from diablo 2, i want more cadaver monsters u can barely see because of the gritty dated graphics engine of d1. with the updated graphics of D3 there could have been so much more done with that, and it fails on all levels of setting, premise, and atmosphere which totally destroys whats actualy in the game. without going into detail of character advancment, level design, random generator, gear, scaling on weapon dps, etc etc etc.
Reply Quote
I can't argue with someone who pretends to know about a game he has never played. Especially when that person is trying to compare a game like D3 (No customization whatsoever) to a game like Path of Exile that has massive amounts of customization. When you decide to get a clue then go play it yourself. Path of Exile will be free next month. D2 is also miles away from what Path of Exile is so talking about it also means absolutely nothing.

Arguing about optimal builds is retarded. I recognize that they will be used I am only trying to make the points that A) You aren't required to use them to survive in Path of Exile for a lot of reasons, and B) There is other fun stuff to do in Path of Exile besides grind the end game with the most optimal build for slightly better gear.

I also stand by my belief that the majority of players in Path of Exile will be those who are not competitive and therefore do not care very much about using the absolute most powerful builds.

Edit: Anyone who says "illusion of customization" in regards to Path of Exile is obviously biased and hasn't even played the game before. Its a good thing we are behind computers because I really want to punch you in the face when you say something that retarded. I have pointed you to the build of the week videos multiple times and I am wondering if you have watched any of them yet. Go watch all of them on youtube and then come back here and talk to me about customization.

I am real sorry then your game POE will have perfect customization. So perfect that even TL2 cannot touch it. In fact it will have such diversity of builds that players will be able to throw darts at the passive skill trees and whatever the dart lands that is what nodes they spend their points in and it will still be a viable build. There will be absolutely no useless passive nodes or active skill/support gems.

I will not be seeing any nerfs or buffs in that game at all. Because they will release an absolutely perfect game. I mean after all it is your perfect god that I am speaking against right.

In fact you have really opened my eyes. The players will be so unconcerned about optimization that they will not even optimize the builds that they do use. They will go with the builds that can hit like a wet noodle and they will still be viable all the way through endgame. It will not matter at all what you put together. Because optimizing so much as one build means that someone is concerned about it. So then no one will ever be concerned about the optimal build in that game.

In fact there was only no one playing the hammerdin in D2 that was an illusion as I have now be taught by you the great and mighty player. All knowing about all, players will change their patterns all of the time.

Also in this game there is only a very, very, very small amount of players concerned about the optimal build. I mean optimal builds have zero importance in all games for me from now one and nothing will change that stance. So sorry for being wrong if you are going to get like that. I mean why fight, because you are so right, the great and mighty all knowing player. Even though cookie cutter builds exists no one in their right mind would ever use them in any game.

i read up to the part wher u say "there wil be no nerfs" becasue in fact there have been plenty of nerfs to certain skil nodes if you read the pathc notes.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Malurek
i read up to the part wher u say "there wil be no nerfs" becasue in fact there have been plenty of nerfs to certain skil nodes if you read the pathc notes.

Nerfs how can there possibly be nerfs. I will not believe that a perfect game that is like a perfect god to you. One made by a perfect developer would not need any nerfs or buffs.

You might also why I am speaking in this manner. It is real simple, from now one I will look at the optimal builds as useless and no one would want it, unless I want to use it or I have to use it to complete the game. If it is not needed for that, or I have completed the majority of the game that I was looking to complete without resorting to use it. Then it is not useful at all, and no one would ever want it.

I have also come to another realization. All of what I see and here on the forums are all illusion. What I read and see at any website, even the official website are all illusions. I cannot learn anything at all about the game from them.

All profiles but mine are illusions. The only game experiences that are real are my own. No one can possibly teach me anything at all about a game. Either in the game itself or on the official forums. Not even the devs of POE could possibly teach me anything at all since I cannot trust what they say about their own game.

The only way to learn anything at all about any game is by playing it. That also means all of the videos of any raid cannot possibly help you beat the boss in a raid. They also are an illusion. Only by fighting the boss and learning how to win while you are in the raid will be the only way to learn it. Even the other players cannot tell you anything that you can trust. You will have to see it for yourself. Even if it means causing multiple raid wipes in PUG's (pick up group raids).

I see I should've copped this attitude long time ago. I have been wasting my time here.

I was going to post my results of my experiment on the three dreads. Telling others just how well that experiment pans out. If it is true that you can gear up quicker using more than one class in a tag team session farming than you could using only one character. Where the barbarian finds the majority of the upgrades that the monk gets. The monk finds the majority of the upgrades that the wizard gets. And the wizard finds the majority of the upgrades that the barbarian gets. I am even going to do this without using any AH at all.

But now I will not be telling anyone the results, why because they have to run the experiment for themselves just as I will do from here on out. Why bother when no one would believe or even listen to what I had to say, even though I do wind up clearing inferno.
Reply Quote
If D3 is the future of gaming....
then...

... I'm the Prince of Monaco.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Malurek
..it isnt. it wont be. blizzard is not the top it used to be. it makes money, but that doesnt mean its the top of design anymore. path of exile, and torchlight destroy diablo 3 in every aspect it coudltn live up to.

Except in the aspect that more people play Diablo... Which really is the only thing that determines the future of any game genre.

Mainstream is what determines the future of everything, not underground niche markets.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Off topic but is there some way we can sign a petition to get ShadowAegis banned from the forums?
Oh, and in case you're wondering why:

Don't argue about things you haven't tried. You haven't played D3 (to speak of). You haven't played PoE (at all). Just take your absurd assuptions elsewhere. Write a blog. Whatever.
Edited by Sal#6192 on 11/17/2012 5:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
Off topic but is there some way we can sign a petition to get ShadowAegis banned from the forums?

Don't argue about things you haven't tried. You haven't played D3 (to speak of). You haven't played PoE (at all). Just take your absurd assuptions elsewhere. Write a blog. Whatever.

I will try to only one last time here and give myself a permanent vacation from the forums in this game. So you do not have to worry your little head. From here on out this can be a forum where the OP posts and everyone can nod their empty heads in agreement, as far as I care. I will not care much about helping others with advice in the game. I will tell them to learn it for themselves.

When I was talking about game players being competitive I was talking about something that is part of being a human being. And gamers are human beings last I check, that is unless there really are pod people or some weird alien take over, which only exists in the movies.

That competitive spirit is what drives people in the real world to reach the tops in their field. They are the Pujols, Marylyn Monroes, Bob Hopes, Louis Pasteurs, etc... These are the ones that want to be the best in their chosen field. Some do it for the fame and the lime light, some are motivated by their desire to help their fellow man. But without that competitive desire to be the first one to achieve it. I say that technology as we know it would not be where it is today.

If the ones during the space race did not have the desire to be the first one to put a man on the moon. if the astronauts that were the first ones on the moon did not have the drive to be the first ones. If no one had that drive then no one would've ever left the earth, even today.

Because the world would be full of those that would say well someone will accomplish it one day. Why do I gotta push myself to be the first. Why do I need to bust my butt to be the first. There are hundreds of others out that that are trying the same thing. Take cures in the medical industry. No doubt there are hundreds of different medical researchers, researching the cures to hundreds of diseases right now. The desire to be the first to find a definitive cure for disease x is what pushes some to go that extra mile, when it looks like there is no way to cure that disease.

If all game players have lost that competitive spirit, then the human race has really lost a lot. If they have lost the desire to be the first in whatever they are wanting to be the first in. Then technology in all industries will grind to a halt. There will be no new advances in any area or field of study. Because no one will care if someone else is the first. There will be no drive to push those people into accomplishing anything at all. A competitive spirit and drive is what helps, sure it is not the only thing but it is one big factor.

That is why I said I know that players have not lost their competitive spirit. That desire to be the best. You see it in WoW, there are your world first guilds, like Method, Paragon, Ensida, etc... It is the same reason why some of those world first guilds in WoW got an eight day suspension from WoW for using the LFR exploit in the Dragon Soul raid. That is unless that to is all an illusion. I mean I only learned about it from Lore on tankspot, because I was playing WoW at the time. But since I never have had a max level character in that game or been part of a raiding guild. I may even have to say that was just a big illusion as well.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 10:41 PMPosted by ShadowAegis

Nerfs how can there possibly be nerfs. I will not believe that a perfect game that is like a perfect god to you. One made by a perfect developer would not need any nerfs or buffs.

You might also why I am speaking in this manner. It is real simple, from now one I will look at the optimal builds as useless and no one would want it, unless I want to use it or I have to use it to complete the game. If it is not needed for that, or I have completed the majority of the game that I was looking to complete without resorting to use it. Then it is not useful at all, and no one would ever want it.

I have also come to another realization. All of what I see and here on the forums are all illusion. What I read and see at any website, even the official website are all illusions. I cannot learn anything at all about the game from them.

All profiles but mine are illusions. The only game experiences that are real are my own. No one can possibly teach me anything at all about a game. Either in the game itself or on the official forums. Not even the devs of POE could possibly teach me anything at all since I cannot trust what they say about their own game.

The only way to learn anything at all about any game is by playing it. That also means all of the videos of any raid cannot possibly help you beat the boss in a raid. They also are an illusion. Only by fighting the boss and learning how to win while you are in the raid will be the only way to learn it. Even the other players cannot tell you anything that you can trust. You will have to see it for yourself. Even if it means causing multiple raid wipes in PUG's (pick up group raids).

I see I should've copped this attitude long time ago. I have been wasting my time here.

I was going to post my results of my experiment on the three dreads. Telling others just how well that experiment pans out. If it is true that you can gear up quicker using more than one class in a tag team session farming than you could using only one character. Where the barbarian finds the majority of the upgrades that the monk gets. The monk finds the majority of the upgrades that the wizard gets. And the wizard finds the majority of the upgrades that the barbarian gets. I am even going to do this without using any AH at all.

But now I will not be telling anyone the results, why because they have to run the experiment for themselves just as I will do from here on out. Why bother when no one would believe or even listen to what I had to say, even though I do wind up clearing inferno.

ok
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 04:58 AMPosted by KemosabeTBC
..it isnt. it wont be. blizzard is not the top it used to be. it makes money, but that doesnt mean its the top of design anymore. path of exile, and torchlight destroy diablo 3 in every aspect it coudltn live up to.

Except in the aspect that more people play Diablo... Which really is the only thing that determines the future of any game genre.

Mainstream is what determines the future of everything, not underground niche markets.

mainstream makes money, thats all it does. this is like saying lil wayne and young money are the best lyricists in the industry because of record sales.

when you have a good business model, and advertise to the right demographic, then you can tell people s h i t is apple butter, and make them eat it.
Reply Quote
the argument between path of exile vs diablo 3 is that with path of exile you have full control over your character, based on your starting zone in the skill tree. however, to counter that, it should be set up so you start wherever you want to.

in short:

1: u can farm for gear to fit your build, or you can use gear that gives you your actual base stats.

2: you can build like this: life/damage, life regen/blood magic (uses life as mana), armor/two handed, atk speed/crit, life regen/life, life/armor, atk speed/evasion, armor/mana shield, mana regen/spell power, spell power/spell crit, bow speed/crit, evasion/armor/dual-wield, dual-wield/atk speed, dual wield/blood magic, necro/pet skills, curse/elemental damage, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

3: based on your tree starting zone, determines your path of staying in, or leaving that zone to spec into other aspects of the tree. the defining part to this is that you are locked into an actual starting zone, as opposed to having your choice of where to start. if you were given your choice to start in any zone you wanted, then you would actually have the free roam character build that is defended. in essence, you do, but it isnt to the point that PoE fan boys argue it is.

4: there are builds that actually have marauders using curses, or paladins using bows, shadows using magic, duelists using two handers, rangers using claws, and witches using wand mastery nodes. the skill tree in its current form is designed to make you think ahead on your path, not just put points wherever you feel like using them. and, if you arent an idiot, and you just randomly bash your head to the keyboard to build your character, they all work.

5: there are builds that have you run maps (the actual game world, and end game map collection areas, including dungeons), faster. some builds are slower. other builds can be flashy, like blink strike builds. other builds use totems, so you dont have to be in battle at all, your totems do it all. some builds like to use necromancy for the same reason totems are used. other necro builds might use your summoned creatures as tanks. then you have your specific builds that are more gear dependent, more so then what nodes of the skill tree you spec into.

6: skill gems. these are how you get your spells to cast on your enemies. some like flamestrike builds, and spec glass cannon fire damage. others might glass cannon ice, or lightening. then you have your curse skill gems that are either designed for elemental weakness, or elemental damage, or more armor, or more resistances, faster attack speed when you link them to another skill gem. for example - if you want to use poison arrow on your ranger, you may find a skill gem that grants ONLY that one gem more attack speed if it is in a linked socket that shares a link with the poison arrow. if not then you could put the attack speed gem into a socket linked wtih spread shot arrow gem. you also have trap skill gems you can use, this is very specific to the nodes you choose on the skill tree.

this is the short of the builds you can use in path of exile. yes it is very wide open, however, you are also held back to going all over the tree since you do have a specific starting zone for the character you choose. it isnt to say "this is the only build you can have", but what it does, is it starts you in the area that is more common for those characters.

witch starts around mana, and spell damage

ranger starts around bow damage, and attack speed

shadow/duelest starts around more dual wield, and crit/evasion

marauder starts around life and armor

paladin starts around two handed spec/life (atleast is was there before the current reset i havent tried paladin since reset)

with diablo 3 you are locked into the skills they give you, and the stat points they programmed you to have. i cant have a wizard stat more life then im predetermined to have. i cant have a demon hunter stat more strength then im predetermined to have. the way diablo 3 is designed, you arent allowed to build your character differently then you are supposed to, unless you farm for the gear. which would not be a problem unless the gear was there for you to have for certain builds. i do not wish to keep using venom hydra, or tornadoes and blizzard. what if i want to build a full on arcane mage because of the passive arcane slow bonus? well i cant because the elemental properties for your character's skills are all but non-existent, as well as the fact that the gear itself does not buff tool kits.

you cant find trinkets that state something like: trinket - when you are using arcane passive that slows, (i forget what its called), any enemy hit by one of your arcane spells is slowed by 15% more.

ring - for every enemy hit with arcane orb, you gain life equal to the amount damage done to all enemies rounded down.

or, for witch doctors, (excuse me on this, i didnt play my WD much)

chest armor - when your zombie dogs die, they curse your enemies making them attack each other for X amount of seconds.

this kind of stuff is what people are upset about. items like this do not exist, and that is one of the BIGGEST reasons past D2 players are so upset about it. because everything is scaled on weapon dps, you cant scale magic damage properly. because you HAVE to spec resistence, life, and weapon DPS, you really have no choice to properly gear your character into how you want him to play. you are too locked in, and hand cuffed to do anything.
Reply Quote

mainstream makes money, thats all it does. this is like saying lil wayne and young money are the best lyricists in the industry because of record sales.

when you have a good business model, and advertise to the right demographic, then you can tell people s h i t is apple butter, and make them eat it.

I didn't say anything about quality, unfortunately what decides the future is money, not being better or worse.
Reply Quote

I never said anything of the sort. Its easy to screw up your builds in Path of Exile if your new and don't have a clue what your doing. Nodes are important depending upon your build so yes there really aren't any useless passive nodes or active/skill/support gems. I can link you evidence but I am sure you won't read it since you apparently know about a game you have never played before.

I also never made this claim. I simply claim that Path of Exile was made differently than D3 and there will be more people using their own builds instead of a crap load of cookie cutters that you see in D3. This is due to Path of Exile being better balanced with more options and people not feeling required to take a cookie cutter just to survive an end game of grinding the same areas for boring minor upgrades to bad loot.

Now your just sounding retarded to try to be funny. I have already posted that people try to optimize their own builds. Everyone wants to do that and I never said otherwise. What I claim is people will not use the exact same builds with the same skill path using the same rares/uniques, because that would be the equivalent of what happens in D3. In D3 your equipment does the exact same things and the majority of players use the same builds with slight variations. My claim is that this is not what goes on in Path of Exile because POE has a lot more customization thats fun and viable.

You keep bringing up D2 as if it means anything to me. I don't disagree with you at all. A hammerdin was an easy to learn and make build that people found to be fun, of course people are going to use it. Same as a pure summoner in POE. Its a common sense build that works very well and people enjoy playing so there are a lot out there. If you go ask a D2 player how many builds they made are they just going to say hammerdin? I doubt it and thats my point. They had fun making other builds that were viable and that was the beauty of the game. They take more pride in that weird build that they made over the widely used hammerdin. BTW the hammerdin was definitely overpowered from what I remember and would have been nerfed in Path of Exile to be more balanced with the other skills. Your comparison proves nothing against what I am trying to hammer into your stubborn head.

I will respond to your crappy sarcasm. In POE there are far less people only concerned about the optimal builds that is my opinion. I deserve to have that opinion since I have played POE a lot and you haven't. I am all knowing compared to you who hasn't played it at all and apparently won't even watch the youtube videos I have pointed you to.

I have yet to see or hear of anyone copying someone elses build in POE down to the nodes/equipment because it was such a good build. It probably happens occasionally but I just don't see it. What you do see is people taking an idea like a CI ghost reaver shadow who focuses on critical strikes and uses blood rage to use flicker strike over and over again(Talked over your head there, sorry). A person might like the idea of that build and then tweak it to his own play style without copying every detail. He might use different uniques and some make his own path on the skill tree focusing on some other mods to make the build tankier or whatever, or use some different active skills for damage. Maybe you can understand what I am trying to say better now.
Edited by stryker#1589 on 11/17/2012 7:11 AM PST
Reply Quote

I will try to only one last time here and give myself a permanent vacation from the forums in this game. So you do not have to worry your little head. From here on out this can be a forum where the OP posts and everyone can nod their empty heads in agreement, as far as I care. I will not care much about helping others with advice in the game. I will tell them to learn it for themselves.

When I was talking about game players being competitive I was talking about something that is part of being a human being. And gamers are human beings last I check, that is unless there really are pod people or some weird alien take over, which only exists in the movies.

That competitive spirit is what drives people in the real world to reach the tops in their field. They are the Pujols, Marylyn Monroes, Bob Hopes, Louis Pasteurs, etc... These are the ones that want to be the best in their chosen field. Some do it for the fame and the lime light, some are motivated by their desire to help their fellow man. But without that competitive desire to be the first one to achieve it. I say that technology as we know it would not be where it is today.

If the ones during the space race did not have the desire to be the first one to put a man on the moon. if the astronauts that were the first ones on the moon did not have the drive to be the first ones. If no one had that drive then no one would've ever left the earth, even today.

Because the world would be full of those that would say well someone will accomplish it one day. Why do I gotta push myself to be the first. Why do I need to bust my butt to be the first. There are hundreds of others out that that are trying the same thing. Take cures in the medical industry. No doubt there are hundreds of different medical researchers, researching the cures to hundreds of diseases right now. The desire to be the first to find a definitive cure for disease x is what pushes some to go that extra mile, when it looks like there is no way to cure that disease.

If all game players have lost that competitive spirit, then the human race has really lost a lot. If they have lost the desire to be the first in whatever they are wanting to be the first in. Then technology in all industries will grind to a halt. There will be no new advances in any area or field of study. Because no one will care if someone else is the first. There will be no drive to push those people into accomplishing anything at all. A competitive spirit and drive is what helps, sure it is not the only thing but it is one big factor.

That is why I said I know that players have not lost their competitive spirit. That desire to be the best. You see it in WoW, there are your world first guilds, like Method, Paragon, Ensida, etc... It is the same reason why some of those world first guilds in WoW got an eight day suspension from WoW for using the LFR exploit in the Dragon Soul raid. That is unless that to is all an illusion. I mean I only learned about it from Lore on tankspot, because I was playing WoW at the time. But since I never have had a max level character in that game or been part of a raiding guild. I may even have to say that was just a big illusion as well.

what was it again that marilyn monroe did in her supposed "competitive field"? not much to compete against or for being a socialite. no different the kim kardashian, or paris hilton.

so in short, what am i competing for in diablo 3 again? your game doesnt effect mine in any matter what so ever, so what am i doing in this competitive race in diablo 3? if you get to the end of the game before i do, did u win anything more then forum posters complaining that your build is OP and blizzard should nerf it?

what am i winning by winning at diablo 3?
Reply Quote
Removed RANT
Edited by Reebsify#1798 on 11/17/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote

what was it again that marilyn monroe did in her supposed "competitive field"? not much to compete against or for being a socialite. no different the kim kardashian, or paris hilton.

so in short, what am i competing for in diablo 3 again? your game doesnt effect mine in any matter what so ever, so what am i doing in this competitive race in diablo 3? if you get to the end of the game before i do, did u win anything more then forum posters complaining that your build is OP and blizzard should nerf it?

what am i winning by winning at diablo 3?

Sorry spelled it wrong it is Marilyn Monroe. The famous actress, model and singer. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes anyone. Oh I guess that is before your time.
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Reebsify
If the future of ARPG is a dumbed down skill system with next to no synergy, no meaningful customization of character appearance, one name for every character, a bland, poorly designed loot system, a linear claustrophobic 6 days a week world to adventure in, a next to useless public-game and chat system, and no PvP, then yes we are part of the future of gaming.
Reply Quote
ShadowAegis is playing an ARPG and thinks that every player should have a competitive spirit or else theirs something wrong with them.

We have officially entered the twilight zone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]