Diablo® III

If D3 is the future of gaming....

View profile
If D3 is the future of gaming, then great. I'd rather devs continue to support their game after release without having to buy day one DLC and map packs every few months like Black Ops 2.

Just be happy there are still big developers like valve and blizzard who aren't just pushing out rehashed sports games and lame war shooters every year for their dosh.
Reply Quote
If "future of gaming" = "no fun, no challenge and hundreds hours of mindless grinding" then yes "Diablo 3" = "future of gaming".
Reply Quote

You could almost be chosen for a mvp status but your comments are a bit too aggressive. Moronic comments.

And yes I am 'this guy' who played both diablo1 and 2 for years.

Well then I guess you never payed attention . If you had you would have seen the way they all released. The reason my comments are aggressive is I get tired of people that can't face the reality of how D3 released or simply refuse to even when the facts are crystal clear, go back and look at the past forums. How many times do we have to see the lame, game released in beta whine? You or anybody else could have waited or still can wait to play untill you feel it is done. Last time I checked there was not blizzard employe standing behind me making me play.

I think that you just came up with Blizzard's new slogan for D3....

Quit anytime and come back when you think that its ready!

or

When we have fixed all of the problems then you can really enjoy it!
Reply Quote

Yep this game has audience alright.
Im gonna tell you some truth here, from my POV, a huge amount of friends in Indonesia says that this game are the worst version of Diablo.
I dont know about your country, But in Mine, D3 is boring.
D2 has the touch, the magic.
D3 has lost it.

lol "D2 has the touch, the magic." translated D2 has the bots, hacks and dupes they need to play.
Ya they can't stand the bots being restricted, hacks,dupes cut out ect. Not to mention they do they're best to try and dupe and hack the game.
We are better off if they choose to play D2, won't be missed.

Bots being restricted? Are you serious? D3 is bot infested AND its always online!
Reply Quote
....then id go back to playing Sega Saturn.

nothing against D3 but...then again every game starts to look and play the same
Reply Quote

lol "D2 has the touch, the magic." translated D2 has the bots, hacks and dupes they need to play.
Ya they can't stand the bots being restricted, hacks,dupes cut out ect. Not to mention they do they're best to try and dupe and hack the game.
We are better off if they choose to play D2, won't be missed.

Bots being restricted? Are you serious? D3 is bot infested AND its always online!

what he means is this "i am a blizzard fanboy, and will never find fault in their new games. ill simply go by posts from the forums that talk about their older games. i know nothing about the game before the botters, and hackers, and i know nothing about what the game really was. im simply stating for +1 points for my fellow fanboys"

that is why his D2 post makes no sense.
Reply Quote
The only redeeming feature is the attempts to patch past failures but whether those patches have resulted in improvements is debatable. In any case, D3 is not the first game to do this and I prefer the Minecraft approach much better whereby glitches are patched but tons of content is simultaneously added in (which is not the case with Blizz). Sadly Blizzard is the result of a period of time where money fuels creativity, and in an industry where the opposite is becoming truer everyday they will ultimately fail to keep their customers. :\
Reply Quote
That kind of future wont happen.

This game has no future.
Reply Quote
I like how people keep using Xfire as the end all for stats when it's just a 3rd party service.
Not everyone uses Xfire, and not a single person I know does. Also some of the other games use similar services such as Steam or Games For Windows Live, making Xfire unnecessary.

So while it may give you a semi decent observational base. I wouldn't use it as a "There's the stats, check em."
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 12:13 AMPosted by DrK
then...
Diablo 3 is not the "future" in gaming... if you wanna say something is the "future" of gaming please relate to "project titan"

which will be the new mmo, release by blizzard 2XXX, that has nothing to do with the world of daiblo, starcraft, warcraft, or any legacy games.

Noted: Project titan, is a code name and has nothing to do with titans as stated in several press conferences, It is called titan because it is supposed to be the next big thing something completely new and massive in the blizzard universe.

Random fact, Blizzard Allstars states, that the universe of blizzard has 2 gods one red, and the other blue... So, WHO DO WE BLAME FOR DIABLO 3
Reply Quote
I think the rmah is the future of a large portion of gaming. That being said, there will be demand for more "pure" games, so that market won't be going away either.

But I don't recall anyone ever saying that D3 is the future of gaming. I don't know what it does that's in any way special other than the rmah. In comparison to other rpgs, particularly mmos, D3 is appallingly light on content and gameplay.

If RMAH is the future then everyone will be filling out IRS tax forms. Gold shops are one thing but lost income to the IRS is quite another.
Reply Quote
Xfire? Who the !@#$ is this BenBoske kid and why the %^-* does he keep linking Xfire? I doubt more than 1% of the player base of any game uses that piece of !@#$.

Also, your DH is %^-*.

That is all.

Edit: I also agree that PoE is the epitome of what ARPGs should be, and have already purchased my high level supporter pack. Can't wait for OB! They deserve every penny they make and more. They are building an IP from scratch and will be highly successful, unlike D3 which road on the shoulders of previous developers for their "success" on release day.
Edited by Aux#1829 on 11/14/2012 7:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
21 Night Elf Rogue
I like games like D3, quick game making, quick quests to play, and the option to play with people or just go solo.

Good for a person burnt out on MMO's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]