Diablo® III

(Auction) Completed item can't move to stash

one of my item returned back to me from auction but I can't move to my stash and it's on completed item list all the time.

I can click "send to stash" but it does not work at all. It's been more than 1 week.

other items are okay. Only one item has this problem.

Can you delete this item please?

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Have you tried submitting a support ticket? That is the appropriate way to get help with auction house issues -- the ticket creation process even has fields for order ID and timeframe. This article will lead you through the process: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote
Oh Thanks! I will try~~
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. Sending a support ticket didn't help. Just got the same canned response that a lot of others folks have gotten.

Transactions in the Diablo III Gold Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the gold or item is delivered to the appropriate party. Customer Support is not able to rush the delivery process, but rest assured that your item or gold has not been lost. All transactions should be completed within 24 hours in the order they were received. We appreciate your patience.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
If the ticket team is giving you trouble, try posting in the technical support forum. ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/ )
Get Omrakos to put some pressure on the ticket team. If he can't fix your issue, and tells you to submit a ticket, then link the thread in your ticket to back up the fact that it's their responsibility to resolve your issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]