Diablo® III

Up grade my WD 100-150M budget

I have about 100M- 150M to spent. anyone wanna help me upgrade my WD

leave suggestions bellow
Reply Quote
Gems

You can also go for a Inna's pants with high int or int/vit and replace your lacuni with 200+int, vit strongarm bracers. (sell your lacuni) That way you can keep your MS, gives you an additional 2.5% crit (1 from pants and 1.5 from bracers). Your life should stay pretty good (might go down a hair) with the %life from bracers and vit from bracers, but your LoH wont be on your pants anymore if you like that. Your dps would go up.

I picked my inna's pants up for 30 mil and my bracers up for 10 mil. IMO you can get your life from a lot of other pieces. Lacuni's just has terrible base stat rolls and high cc lacuni's are way too expensive. That's why I opt for my movement speed on my pants + 1% crit chance on pants is nice! :)

EDIT: Ran through a quick scenario for ya if you switched over your pants / bracers to mine... it would put you at 15700 dps increase and 8360 life decrease. You also would not have your LoH from Blackthornes. If you upgrade all your topaz gems to radiant stars... it would give you a 1500 dps increase. You can probably make up that life loss pretty easily by getting an upgraded zuni chest. I picked mine up for 60 mil which gave my life a large bump. Hope this helps
Edited by ofgortens#1113 on 11/14/2012 2:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
You have better gear then me, a lot better all the way around. But there's a couple items that you can upgrade.

On the gloves, I'm pretty sure you can keep the 10% CC and add some good CD with the same INT and it will bump up your DPS unless you like the potion heal.

You can also upgrade your Zuni helm and ring. A Vision with 5.5 crit and higher INT, and a Pox with CC & CD. My Pox is about the same as yours.

But hey, who am I to tell you what to upgrade. I need to get that amount of gold so I can upgrade lol. I'm sitting pretty at like 5 Million.
Reply Quote
Gems

You can also go for a Inna's pants with high int or int/vit and replace your lacuni with 200+int, vit strongarm bracers. (sell your lacuni) That way you can keep your MS, gives you an additional 2.5% crit (1 from pants and 1.5 from bracers). Your life should stay pretty good (might go down a hair) with the %life from bracers and vit from bracers, but your LoH wont be on your pants anymore if you like that. Your dps would go up.

I picked my inna's pants up for 30 mil and my bracers up for 10 mil. IMO you can get your life from a lot of other pieces. Lacuni's just has terrible base stat rolls and high cc lacuni's are way too expensive. That's why I opt for my movement speed on my pants + 1% crit chance on pants is nice! :)

EDIT: Ran through a quick scenario for ya if you switched over your pants / bracers to mine... it would put you at 15700 dps increase and 8360 life decrease. You also would not have your LoH from Blackthornes. If you upgrade all your topaz gems to radiant stars... it would give you a 1500 dps increase. You can probably make up that life loss pretty easily by getting an upgraded zuni chest. I picked mine up for 60 mil which gave my life a large bump. Hope this helps

Yea thats realy nice but I think I loose too much vit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]