Diablo® III

Molten Impact VS Liquefy

View profile
The CM/WW vs Meteor Liquefy question

So I bought 8% cc to WW wand (Sloraks Madness), lost attack speed so I am at 2.33 as, 56% cc and 64% cc for WW. And 166k dps.

Freezing 1v1 is much much better, almost permafreeze (I was unable to do that before). 1v2 is like a dream. Damage is much higher too (18%).

But, i lost 600 life on hit and I'm at 1450+-. I have no problem with MP10 reflect with electrized, but Kings "walk" now gets me (never before with previous 2.5 as 1950 loh setup).

Do you also think that Liquefy will proc more life on hit than Explosive Blast Chain Reaction?

Have anyone tested it? I'm 3 days off. :'( But have feelings that it could be much better.
Reply Quote
View profile
I've put some broken math here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7414941644

Looks like Meteor is better than Explosive Blast when talking bout CM procs and loh returns.

But spam only 1 Meteor per 2 sec or something like that to not ruin WW stuff.

Damnit, I smell Mr. Obvious around, lmao... :-D
Reply Quote
View profile
During holidays im gonna spend a solid weekend doing old school testing of popular builds. Time vs HP so we can see whats best. but I can tell u right now dropping EB is a massive hit on DPS like i get 700K with shaggys meteor build vs 1.4m with traditional SNS + molten at peaks. Do both ofc,
Reply Quote
View profile
If Liquefy with WW is better for CM procing than EB...

Could anyone test it DPS wise? Damn the weekend out of PC...

(1 meteor per 2 seconds to not ruin WW spam)
Edited by RobertVarga#1345 on 12/14/2012 4:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'll ask again!

Does anyone know if the increased proc duration on Liquify applies to conflag? or does conflag only trigger on the initial impact?
Reply Quote
View profile
if they on your dot and impact it works. or you got firewalkers on and they are close. basically look at them if they buring conflag is working
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/14/2012 8:54 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]