Diablo® III

[HELP, STREAM PROBLEM] PERFORMANCE DROP!

Hi all,

from time to time i streamed with the program "xsplit or ffsplit" Starcraft 2, HL2 Black Mesa, WoW and even Battlefield. I bought a new computer to be able to play in Ultra and Stream in HD. With Starcraft 2 i have not any problem, but with Diablo 3 its a desaster.

When i try to stream in windowed Fullscreen or windowed (because these programms dont have game source) my fps drops A LOT! Even i am only in town and Diablo 3 is in the lowest settings without sound the fps drop is huge. I cant play like this.
When i have Diablo 3 started and than i start xsplit, my fps (even i am not streaming) is dropping high .. i dont understand this. I tried everything. Stream in the lowest settings with lowest game settings it doesnt work. If i stream Starcraft 2 i can stream 4on4 games in ultra settings and hd stream settings and 9 quality, what means you can read everything on the screen, like you're playing by yourself.

But with Diablo 3 it doesnt work. I really dont know whats the problem! The only think i noticed is, when i am streaming in fullscreen diablo 3 runs smoothly, like i am not streaming, like this i can play easily, even if i put the grafik settings on ultra or low it doesnt change almost nothing, i cant notice a difference, the problem by streaming in fullscreen is that than, the stream is blinking, because screen regoin has a problem with fullscreen ...

well if i change it and go than into game source its better, but still i have fps drops ... less than with screen region but game source with fullscreen is better ...

So if anybody here, had the same problem or know what it is ... pls help me :(
at moment i cant post on xsplit forums i dont know why, there is some problems with the logins it seems.

I tried ffsplit as well. With any other game ffsplit dont has any problems, but with diablo 3 the same issue, really the same ...

I have an nvidia 560 ti grafik card with the newest drivers installed, before i had some problems with d3 but now all is good. Only when i try to stream its not

Pls help :)

greeting
Julles
Reply Quote
all i can say is it's the same for me and i can't get any good solutions from the web...
Reply Quote
View profile
old post, but ditto :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]