Diablo® III

Error 3007 Disconnects

Over the past week, I've had many disconnects due to error 3007. These do not seem to be associated with any lag/internet issues. The interface is responsive with no glitches right up until the point of the disconnect and I can always immediately get back into the client. This started before the last hotfix, which was supposed to stop some disconnect issues, but has occurred for me at about the same rate since the hotfix.

This isn't that big of a problem in party, unless we're fighting ubers, of course, but is causing me lost progress on solo farming runs. Is anybody else having this issue lately?
Reply Quote
I have too, but it didn't start until after the most recent Patch for me. And I can't usually sign back in immediately after having been disconnected.
Reply Quote
Same problems here...and never had this issue before in 1.0.5
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]