Diablo® III

hell fire ring. SOLO question

Hi. do you think I can take on the bosses and get the ring?
I finished the game solo and I would like to get it myself but many are getting together to get that ring so...are the bosses that much tough to kill? If my build and skill is not possible, I dont wanna waste my time getting the keys.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
I suggest at least 3 players will be nice ~~ 1 go take attention of 1 boss and 2 go for kill the other boss. If 1 die still got 1 can give a hand to revive :D
Its depend what mp you play for the uber :)
Always invite your friends to join coz 3 sets of key or 3 portal isnt easy to get ~~
Reply Quote
going into my first uber run with my brother's epic barb and my (retired) beastly monk on MP8 was a humbling experience. we have since worked our way back up to a solid (SOLID) mp7 with him on his barb and me on my DH, but it is definitely a different type of fight and fighting the ubers is much more difficult then the original campaign.

i would definitely suggest you look for a group of players to join. if you have an Infernal Machine, there are lots of people in chat that would love to have your 1 portal and you on their team. makes it a lot more enjoyable, a lot easier to handle, you can run on higher mp and you dont need as many IMs with your teammates contributing

is it doable solo? Yes. would i recommend it? No.
Reply Quote
AbysSeraphim, kkmmnn

Thanks. I guess I wont look for keys ....for now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]