Diablo® III

Possible Expansion titles GO!

Diablo 3: Daughter of Hatred. fight adria/lillith. the last power of hell.
Reply Quote
Diablo3: reaper of souls
Reply Quote
Well i have been thinking this since i first got to act 3. Do you remember the cutscene where leah wakes and she is talking with azmodan? Well my game title would be

Diablo 3: The Throne of Blood

When i saw that i IMMEDIATELY thought of d2's act 3 in travincal and all of the ancients or whatever they were called. I dont know how much sense it would make but i dont it may be interesting
Reply Quote
Diablo 3: Ancient Succubus Caves

Taking dating-sim RPGs to a whole new level.
Reply Quote
Brainstorming here

Serious ones :

Diablo : Return of Leah
Diablo : The Mortal ones
Diablo : Legends of Zakkarum

Not serious ones :
Diablo - Satan vs Jesus
Diablo - Science and Reason
Diablo - Lord of Disconnections
Reply Quote
Diablo: Gibe moni pls
act VI: I report you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Diablo III: Reaper of Destruction II
Reply Quote
Diablo 3: Revenge of Zombie Wirt

Wirt has come back with a vengeance. Wirt comes back as an end game uber boss. He uses his peg leg like a boomerang.
Reply Quote
Return of the Male Diablo
Reply Quote
Diablo III: The Eternal Conflict
Diablo III: Queen of the Succubi (Lilith)
Diablo III: Lord of Sanctuary (Inarius)
Reply Quote
Diablo III: Shutdown

First person to install the expansion causes every trace of Diablo III to get wiped from existence and Blizzard has to go back to Diablo II and just update it, because yeah..Diablo II: The Best.

J/K I love Diablo III. But Diablo II is still better, it has this awesome thing called PVP. :D
Reply Quote
If they can first address itemization issues...

Diablo III: Rise of the Nephalem
-or-
Diablo III: The End of Days

Either way, the ascension of the nephalem and the fragile relationship between the nephalem and the angels, combined with dissension among the Angiris Council following the death (and, depending on the timeline, rebirth) of Malthael could play a large part. The arrogance of nephalem, angels and demons would be a great theme to explore, culminating in a showdown between the "Nephalem hero" and the progenitor, Inarius, in his profaned Cathedral of Light.

The title could really come down to the outcome -- perhaps Sanctuary is, at last, destroyed (and a new world born); or the nephalem could create or reforge a new Worldstone that doesn't diminish their power but still shields Sanctuary from the High Heavens and the Burning Hells.

EDIT: Or, to really bring in the "dark" feeling and also not trash an entire setting, perhaps "The End of Days" is a bit of a play on words as well - both the end of an age and the end of daylight as the world is plunged into a seemingly neverending night as the Lords of Hell rule (until the next heroes save it...). After all:
"Death, at last, shall spread its wings over all." So since we just got the Black Soulstone passing over Sanctuary, ...
"It is this time when Hell shall reign. While all of man dies."
Edited by Childe#1683 on 5/24/2014 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]