Diablo® III

Vile Ward not worth price... at all.

tend to agree w/ OP. the VW i'm wearing (found), vs. what I was wearing? ? ? I basically would have been paying about 100 mil for 20-30 dex and the life regen.

edit: plus they look stupid. thankfully not as stupid on female DH as on most other models.
Edited by STG#1110 on 11/7/2012 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
no but i bargin hunt, bought mine for about 15 mil
Reply Quote
I have sold 2 Vile Wards, cheapest was for 2.5M, highest was 5M. I bought the one I currently wear for 3.9M. I think everyone of these were bargains, the combination of stats are pretty strong. The only really expensive ones I see are the ones with Vitality on them, those ones are a little ridiculous.
Reply Quote
Well I found mine and I got 2 ugly stats but huge dex and life regen. Also 300 armor extra is pretty big if you look at it.
Reply Quote
I've sold 1 with double resists dex/vit roll for 50 mil. That's about as good as they get tho the stat rolls were low. Personally I think it's a fair price for the best shoulders in the game.
Reply Quote
the thing that they have is life regen, extra armor, sometimes the stats aren't as nice as rare ones, but you pay for certain things. I love my VW and I won't need another pair. I buy either cheap or as a final item... no in between.
Reply Quote
I was lucky and found mine.
Reply Quote
I found one and decided to stick to my rare.... over rated
Reply Quote
Yea I sold some VW for 600m
Reply Quote
Yes man, happens with all legendary items..

Example:
Lacunis 140 Int = 1 million
Lacunis 140 Int + Crit Chance 6 = 1 Billion
Reply Quote
I paid 2.4m for my vile ward. The problem is that a vile priced at 200m was used for the comparison when a highly effective set of them is easily found under 5m.
Reply Quote
I've found two 290 str vile wards and several 280 str and I've made a lot of money selling them on the RMAH. They always sell before they expire. Anytime I see a Vile Ward drop my adrenaline pumps because that might be money. Keep the prices high and stay classy ;)
Reply Quote
Bought mine for 800k. I nearly dropped dead when I saw the price. Granted they aren't the best but considering I saw worse going for 2-3 mill I scooped it up in a heart beat.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 07:53 PMPosted by BBopMcJiggy
in fact i just checked and a VW with my stats as the minimum goes for 14 mil. the only difference was about 300 armor. Not worth 13 million difference in my opinion

Did you seriously just say that? Someone needs an education in the value of armor! That's like saying you wouldn't spend 13m for 45 more AR...
Reply Quote
i like how they look like.. so !@#$ you all haters ))
Reply Quote
the vile ward on my barb cost me only 299,000.
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 07:26 PMPosted by theMachine
the vile ward on my barb cost me only 299,000.

No life or Vit on them. Pretty much the reason why.

11/07/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Dexiji
i like how they look like.. so !@#$ you all haters ))

I second that :D
Edited by Zergtiamat#1421 on 11/7/2012 7:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well it's like in diablo 2, avg price of some item like a grief might be 20 - 50 forum gold, but a perfect one sold for 250+

The obsessed players aim for perfection and they will pay the high price for it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]