Diablo® III

ERROR 300008 and ERROR 3006

Since the patch (1.0.5) i keep getting this message's:

"There was a error creating the game. (Error 300008)"

then when you click ok i received:

"There was a error creating the game. (Error 3006)"

and when you click ok i get:

""There was a error entering the game. (Error 10001)"

Then MOST of the time i experience disconnect or lag spikes, rubber banding. CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE GAME?
Edited by Sousuke#1275 on 11/8/2012 12:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Still experiencing the problems above. I hope you fix the problems of your server soon.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sousuke,

How are you connecting to the internet? Are you using wireless at any point? Are you seeing the issue with one character more so than any other like your Barbarian maybe?
Reply Quote
Sousuke,

How are you connecting to the internet? Are you using wireless at any point? Are you seeing the issue with one character more so than any other like your Barbarian maybe?

Since the release i always play wireless and most of the time i play my male DH doing Act 3 inferno runs. I never experience this disconnect and massive errors before until the patch 1.0.5 was released.

I also have tested using cable but still the same errors appears. I tested other online games so im sure its not my ISP or my connection.

I just got home and now this thing appears.
"There was a error creating the game. (Error 316704)"

I believe its not on my part because even the monsters have this lag, and when im able to move so is the monster. If its a case on my part then i should have always died whenever i experience lag or latency issue.

Thanks for the reply.

Note: Im from california if that helps to add information on your investigation.
Edited by Sousuke#1275 on 11/9/2012 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
I tried to uninstall -> install the game to fix it and i still received the same errors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]