Diablo® III

anyone else keep dropping out of a game?

as im getting my nv stacks I drop out and go back to main screen, happened twice in a row now
Reply Quote
Most of us are at work buddy, at least you're in the game! :)
Reply Quote
haha only had one exam this morning so i was back at home by lunch! If your at work though you've made a good effort to get on the forums, may as well go a little further and install d3! haha :p
Reply Quote
I'm always on these forums at work but don't think I could get away with installing D3 on my work laptop lol. I'd never get work done for sure :)
Reply Quote
3005 3006 3007
Reply Quote
i dropped out after 3 seconds that one needs to go in the Guinness book of records.
Edited by xcllr8#6534 on 11/11/2012 12:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
happens to me alot too
eg act 2
get 5 stacks, kill ZK, wp to oasis, drop out
get 5 stacks, wp to oasis, drop out
Reply Quote
my wireless connection drops out constantly disconnecting me from the game, my wired pc however never drops out.
Reply Quote
I'm still getting kicked out, mostly random times. This isn't the first time it's happened, the last time it happened Blizz performed server maintenance and it seemed to fix the problem. But lately it has started doing it again and I figured the maintenance on the 13th would fix the problem, I was able to play some the night of the 13th but as of the 14th its doing it again. It's getting ridiculous.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]