Diablo® III

High dps windforce users

11/10/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Jd007
you can for sure hit 300k+ dps with WF. however your dps will never be as high as if you swapped it for a manti though.

You have sick sick gear. I would love to play with you one day and see how your gear works in the higher mps.
Reply Quote
I was looking for something else, but i saw ur post im doing 322k dps using windforce and i would change it for nothing else in game
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/10/2012 08:01 PMPosted by HpkShot
I've tried many wf builds but ended up not liking as much as my calamity it shoots way faster and you even get more dmg with the crit hit dmg. Also if you get bored you can always duel wield

The most important part of this, is how much u need to pay for a calamity who can make the same time or better killing azmodan, as a WF like mine.

Edit: if any one wants to help me doing videos on Azmodan MP3 about my WF vs Calamity, like i do before with my Manticore vs my WF, u can add me "SebasSDG#1878"
Edited by SebaSDG#1878 on 1/6/2013 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
My WF has no soc, has 63cd on it. I have just a max of 200cd. But I am able to do 195k.

I was told I would never get this bow past 150k without having at least 300 or more cd. As you can see that's not true. When I equip my Manti I am able to do 257k

I like to use the WF up to MP lvl 4, then I use the Manti. The bow is fun to use and changes things up a bit when I get bored. I know the bow I am using will never get no higher then 275k which I could do without much trouble. But I am building around my Manti.
Edited by Anna#1231 on 1/6/2013 8:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
IMO windforce < rare.

Rares are cheaper. Rares have better stats. The knock back from WF tends to mess up group play.

I am able to do mp 10 solo with a rare bow. Ubers mp 10 I have never tried to solo but I can almost completely carry a 2 person party.

I don't think windforce is bad. Just way overpriced :p.
Reply Quote
@ ForFun

???
Edited by Anna#1231 on 1/7/2013 1:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
IMO windforce < rare.

ok
Reply Quote
IMO windforce < rare.

Rares are cheaper. Rares have better stats. The knock back from WF tends to mess up group play.

I am able to do mp 10 solo with a rare bow. Ubers mp 10 I have never tried to solo but I can almost completely carry a 2 person party.

Agree 100%. Cant spike trap with a Windforce (not well)
A rare cd/os allows for larger numbers and more stat variation on the roll.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 12:34 AMPosted by ForFun

There will always be added value to branded items. And branded items are already tested to deliver quality standards.

Windforce is a brand you can trust. Money back guarantee. :p
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 1/7/2013 2:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hello friends I was curious as to opinions on a "black dmg bow" 11% atk spd, CritD, and socket. Are black dmg bows better then elemental ones? I now windforce is black dmg too.
Reply Quote
<3 my WF, you give up some damage, but gain life leech, knockback, hatred regen and of cource cool animation =)
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Jd007
you can for sure hit 300k+ dps with WF. however your dps will never be as high as if you swapped it for a manti though.

Awsome build. Very nice. Jd007
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]