Diablo® III

Diablo 3 expansion.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/11/07/diablo-iii-expansion-confirmed-by-blizzard
The game doesn't have 1 year old, the PvP is not ready yet but they have confirmed a new expansion.

In the new expansion will they add some new spell/class/act?

What you think about that?
Reply Quote
New spells/classes and an act are very likely if you look at D2's expansion. This won't be for awhile though.

A new act is just about guaranteed though. Not sure how else they could have an expansion.
Edited by Hythloth#1307 on 11/11/2012 5:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
I honestly think this is poor move by Blizzard. They can't even deliver full game for us - PVP comes to mind - , yet they announced expansion already. It's like they're spitting on us players and that's how they say 'GTFO u noob buy and sux crap' for real.
Reply Quote
Do you guys remember how long ago that D3 was 'confirmed'

Confirmed does not mean that it's being released any time soon. Chill.
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 05:41 AMPosted by zeroxxx
I honestly think this is poor move by Blizzard. They can't even deliver full game for us - PVP comes to mind - , yet they announced expansion already. It's like they're spitting on us players and that's how they say 'GTFO u noob buy and sux crap' for real.

I dont know...the game feels pretty full to me...its got everything I think Diablo should have....and they just need to tweak a few things here or there....but otherwise its done. I dont know about you, but I'm happy, and couldnt complain to much...aside from a lack of Necromancer.

And they havent announced anything worth of value aside from the fact that they are CONFIRMING that there will be an expansion. Who didnt see that coming. I mean seriously...did you expect them NOT to make an expac? No numbers, names or anything have been released, leaked, or anything. There isnt any announcments on the website, no leaks on big name or even moderately reputable gaming info sites...I dont think they even have the expac realy going yet, aside from a general layout of what they want with it. They prolly working diligently on the next patch and the other patches.
Reply Quote
I will repeat,

I know expansion is inevitable, given all Blizzard's games are all like that. No biggie. But they announced an expansion before they are able to deliver PVP. That's what I was complaining about. It's like 'come moneh, who cares about incomplete game, here is our gold minezzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~!!!'.

Had they shut their damn mouth off, I wouldn't give it a damn.
Edited by zeroxxx#6198 on 11/11/2012 6:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
wouldnt be surprised if they added new classes, more character slots (likely 2x the number of new classes) and a new act.
Reply Quote
I will repeat,

I know expansion is inevitable, given all Blizzard's games are all like that. No biggie. But they announced an expansion before they are able to deliver PVP. That's what I was complaining about. It's like 'come moneh, who cares about incomplete game, here is our gold minezzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~!!!'.

And....PvP will be released PRIOR to an expansion which they have made clear multiple times. If you are SO interested in PvP...why dont you go back to WoW or something and get out of our hair...be like all the other cool people who get the best gear, and quit until the PvP expansion.

And they havent ANNOUNCED anything about a damn expac...they confirmed it...if they had announced, there would be a name to it, as well a prolly some teasers, like new acts/classes/lvl cap raise and whatnot. CONFIRMING something is not the same as announcing it....thats like them confirming there will be a Pro-Bowl for football and you getting pissed because there was no word on the Superbowl. PvP is coming, either be patient, or go away. Quit being an impatient 6 year old on chirstmas eve.
Edited by Zalm#1333 on 11/11/2012 6:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
I fully expect a line of bull!@#$ excuses about problems with PVP until they "finally figure it out!" in time to release it...in the expansion
Reply Quote
I will repeat,

And....PvP will be released PRIOR to an expansion which they have made clear multiple times. If you are SO interested in PvP...why dont you go back to WoW or something and get out of our hair...be like all the other cool people who get the best gear, and quit until the PvP expansion.

And they havent ANNOUNCED anything about a damn expac...they confirmed it...if they had announced, there would be a name to it, as well a prolly some teasers, like new acts/classes/lvl cap raise and whatnot. CONFIRMING something is not the same as announcing it....thats like them confirming there will be a Pro-Bowl for football and you getting pissed because there was no word on the Superbowl. PvP is coming, either be patient, or go away. Quit being an impatient 6 year old on chirstmas eve.

I'm patient enough, so I can have a gear that blows away yours, bad WD.
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 03:11 PMPosted by zeroxxx
I'm patient enough, so I can have a gear that blows away yours, bad WD.

First of all...this is considering I ever bother to participate in PvP, which I more than likely wont. I play Diablo for the fun, not the e-peen contest. My fun is watching people not follow the rules of standard combat.

Tank= dmg absorber
DPS= dmg dealer

When people run off while I'm tanking and they get killed, it makes me laugh, because they didnt stay near the tank and survive. I can live through desecration pots, arcane beams, molten and plagued pits WITHOUT attacking...can you? By the look of you using gloom and having alot of higher movement and dodge skills, I think not...
Edited by Zalm#1333 on 11/11/2012 3:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
as long as they don't do a ptr for the pvp ill be fine, they have had all this time to fix the bugs they shouldn't make us beta test it too.
Reply Quote
I am really hoping for a few things in this expansion, like new act of course, new characters and classes, and maybe some new spells for the old ones. I stopped playing when i reached lvl 60 and until 1.0.5 was released, and now I'm really enjoying the game and simply can't stop playing with all the new features they added, dunno why so many people still complain. Also, I'm hoping for some WoW raid-like dungeons with 3/4 levels and always some boss at the end.
And for the PvP, not a huge fan, but I hope it will be added in the future.
Edited by Bloodysh93#2406 on 11/14/2012 5:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
The expansion will be well thought out and tested, I'd say expect between 7-15 months for the beta run.

:FOR THE DEV TEAM:
The concept of a tank in Diablo 3 is so poorly applied, if you stack the balls out of res all vita and armor someone with 200kdps will still have an effective hp of about 50 times or more than yours with only like 3%ll. That being said, I want to see a well played handicap. I play a 200k dps barb, I want to only be doing like 1k per hit in pvp or its just gonna be a 1.08-1.11 barb fest like in d2. Remember when LoD came out and everyone was overpowered in certain ways? Don't expect that in d3 expansion if there isn't a char balance or handicap. Long live Diablo!
Reply Quote
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/11/07/diablo-iii-expansion-confirmed-by-blizzard
The game doesn't have 1 year old, the PvP is not ready yet but they have confirmed a new expansion.

In the new expansion will they add some new spell/class/act?

What you think about that?
i think they ruined the series and anything diablo 3 should come with a full game demo that only asks you to buy it if you'd actually play it again after beating all the difficulties or maybe a browser based game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]