Diablo® III

All DH uber run mp7-8

Anyone interested? Havent tried this yet, looks fun though.

Must be well geared since we will not have a tanker for this.
Must have an IM to share also.

Add me up ThePwet#6321

Edit: Seems like many are interested. Been receiving a lot of friend requests also.

Lets make this thread official for ALL DH UBER RUNS.
It's a must experience since it will provide a whole new kind of game play to all DH. Learning to play without a tank will increase your survivability skills.

Feel free to post your interest and add others as well.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 11/19/2012 2:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
I can run 10, but it would be terribly inefficient for me.
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Spartacus

Yeah.. Just looking to have some fun.. No worries if we're gonna have a hard time compare to having our usual team combos with other class =)
Reply Quote
why not? Sun#1894
Reply Quote
Yes! Glitz#1220
I will be on in 30 minutes!
Edited by gLiTz#1220 on 11/12/2012 2:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
O lol just saw you posted this 14hrs ago =(
Reply Quote
All DH Uber runs are fun - I run MP10 Ubers exclusively with my DH team.

Having a tanky DH is going to be an asset in these runs, but not necessary, as long as everyone is well geared and can handle their own.

As a tip, you'll want to coordinate amonst your party members and have folks run skills that benefit the team. For example, have someone run MfD, have someone else run guardian, a couple run the stun bola, etc.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 11/12/2012 4:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'd like to join. I dislike running low mp levels because it gets boring... I normally farm mp7.

add me Kaizar#1338
Reply Quote
bump o bump
Reply Quote
I seriously just look for any decent groups doing MP6-7. Unfortunately Friday is Friday Night Magic so I won't be playing tonight. But feel free to add me Merlin#1312. I play most evenings for at least a few hours, I almost always have a machine on me, and I am eager to get a decent HF ring. Last one wasn't horrible, but I sure would like to have one with CC and/or CD.
Reply Quote
interested here, feel free to add me
Reply Quote
I'm down. wont be hard at all, with the proper crew.
Reply Quote
Any all DH crew interested, add me, I have stun grenade build, awesome CC. Also my gear skills changes all the time so my profile isnt accurate. 200k dps using archery only, 50-70k hp, 400-500 resist.
Edited by Monsta#1979 on 11/18/2012 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Spartacus

How being able to run uber MP10 would end being ineficient?

8 min per battle. You can do it or you can't.
Reply Quote
Well seems like fun I have a couple of machines to spare. I have 189k dps (no Shsh) HP can go possibly over 50k and resist 400-500+ ar
Reply Quote
Come on board. 2 more slots open. Dont forget to bring your own ports.
Reply Quote
How are the runs going with just DH's?

I would jump on board but I think I've had my fill of ubers after an MP8 carry went horribly wrong today because the CM we used couldn't stay alive more than 30 seconds. Ended wiping on ZK because I couldn't keep him stunned without a tank taking the aggro off me.

How are you shutting down ZK? Just straight stun lock?
Reply Quote
How are the runs going with just DH's?

I would jump on board but I think I've had my fill of ubers after an MP8 carry went horribly wrong today because the CM we used couldn't stay alive more than 30 seconds. Ended wiping on ZK because I couldn't keep him stunned without a tank taking the aggro off me.

How are you shutting down ZK? Just straight stun lock?

Speaking of the devil. Only 3 of us took the run on mp8.

ghom/rak = Gave a little challenge.
magda/sk = Went very smoothly.
sb/zk = was horrid since the other dh left.
Other DH took sb and i went on zk without bolastun. Good old fashion kiting and sidesteping lol. I dont have vault. Our skill combos are totaly out of sync. We always run out of time. Finaly decided the other one change skill and get boar. Then after that we took em down easily.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 11/19/2012 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
guys may i join? i've done Mp 5 uber only.
Reply Quote
All DH Uber runs are fun - I run MP10 Ubers exclusively with my DH team.

Having a tanky DH is going to be an asset in these runs, but not necessary, as long as everyone is well geared and can handle their own.

As a tip, you'll want to coordinate amonst your party members and have folks run skills that benefit the team. For example, have someone run MfD, have someone else run guardian, a couple run the stun bola, etc.

Thats gonna be one hell of a DH club =). Totaly agree that a tank build dh will be very beneficial. But somehow it will take out the fun factor because of the presence of a tank. We played mp8 without checking each others skills hahaha. That was really fun lol.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 11/19/2012 12:49 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]