Diablo® III

Closed

Edited by PlainDoe#6114 on 11/15/2012 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
The trifecta alone gives you a good price.
Reply Quote
Thanks. how much can i get it for? Haven't really check the ah. Just checking here for price check. Anyone?
Reply Quote
to the top.
Reply Quote
anyone?
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
Is this glove not good?
Reply Quote
as vengveng said, trifecta alone gives you a good price. search for some gloves in AH, 9% AS and 9% CC are very strong.
Reply Quote
It's good. Hard to price check when the AH is down. I'd buy it. It's an upgrade on my glove.
Reply Quote
This would probably sell around 100M. Prices appear to be dropping fairly well on any gloves without AR. The stats are decent, although dex is a bit low.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply guys... I'm at work right now so cant check the AH.. N I believe AH is still down at the moment.. So looking for price check from more experienced players here.
Reply Quote
Boink!
Reply Quote
My gloves are pretty close to that. Cost me 16m.
Reply Quote
just found this good glove.
http://i.imgur.com/uyWZa.jpg
any pros monk out there knows how much isit?
Stats below

44 strength
108 dex
42 intel
48 fire resist
9% as
27% cd
9% cc

looking to sell it here as well

I have some listed in the AH that are fairly similar...going off the top of my head (im at work, sorry) I believe the stats are something like:

88 dex
~40 fire resist
9% ias
~25% cd
8.5% cc

and I cant move them for 13 mil...but thats just my experience. You have some nice gloves regardless and GL with the sale
Reply Quote
Thanks for the input guys! It looks like trifecta gloves sell for cheap now lol..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]