Diablo® III

Seceding from USA

So has anyone signed the petition to secede your state from the United States lol
Edited by OnlyYou#1850 on 11/13/2012 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would sign lol. But for now the only state that has a chance to succeed is Texas,
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/12/15117305-petition-for-texas-to-secede-from-us-reaches-threshold-for-white-house-response?lite
And it probably won't go though. On the off chance it does pass, anyone down to moving to texas with me lol? Wait, would you need a passport to go/move there? I'm not sure how that's going to work xD
Edited by MasterShea#1470 on 11/13/2012 11:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Lol none of this would actually happen. It would be so funny if it did in my opinion. I'm sorry but all this is just so dumb and pointless. *facepalm*

I grew up in Mississippi, and the thought of being under a strong conservative government run by a bunch of retards, like it is already here, just makes me want to puke.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]