Diablo® III

Gameguide suggestion: level ordering

When browsing items, I think a lot of people are interested in looking at the L60 gear. I mean the ones below L60 are cool too but there probably aren't a lot of people checking the website to see if there is a cool legendary they could get in a particular item type until they get to L60 when gear upgrades become a little more complex.

So my suggestion is to sort all items throughout the game guide in DESCENDING level order.

Example page: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/mace-1h/#type=legendary

The way it is currently, the L60 items have a tendency to be smack in the middle of the webpage when you account for the comment sections, which is absolutely the most annoying place it could possibly be. The top would be ideal for usability. I dunno what your web metrics look like, but I suspect most people looking through the items click the 'Legendary' or 'Set' filter so you might even just set those to be the default instead of 'All.' But what is more important is to do the reverse level sort. My guess is that nearly everyone who uses the item guide is looking for level 60 items, and level 60 items are definitely the hardest ones to find given the way the site is laid out. It should be an easy fix too: just reverse the sort key to be DESCENDING instead of ascending.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]