Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Enough of the negativity, I thought a bit of positivity would be good, so here are some of the things I love about D3 compared to D2.
I love right clicking to put items into or out of my stash.
I love clicking on a banner to go straight to the action in a public game.
I love the concept of dyes for armour (my character looked like a jester before dyes).
I love being able to see another players gear and skills with a mouse click.
I love playing around in the Auction House.
I love, love, love not having advertising filling my screen every 30 seconds, making it unplayable.
I'm sure there are lots more, but these spring to mind. What are your thoughts.
- I love seeing people bid on my items on the AH
- the golden beam of light appearing on my screen to signify a legendary or set item drop
- running heedlessly into a a screen full of enemies and yet still running further to find more
- fleeting shrines and running ridiculously fast as a WW barb with sprint
- resplendent chests because I'm lazy and it's an easy NV stack
- outputting more damage than a DH as a barb (not all of them of course)
- the bonus XP% items that give me an extra 69% bonus experience (31 helm/35 ring/3 follower)
Edited by fyredefyre#6730 on 11/13/2012 8:26 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.