Diablo® III

Anyone Else Playing Black Ops 2 While Maint.?

Just wondering if anyone else bought CoD Black Ops 2 yesterday or today and is now playing it during maintenance?

To be honest, the only reason I bought it is because maintenance was up for a long window this morning. Game is actually pretty fun!

Not as fun as Diablo though :)

Hurry Up with the maintenance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Nobody!?
Reply Quote
game sucks
Reply Quote
Don't bother playing Black Ops 2 or any COD game. They are all filled with hackers and nothing is ever done about them. Move on to a better game.
Reply Quote
Diablo is also filled with hackers. Dupers and such.
Reply Quote
Just wondering if anyone else bought CoD Black Ops 2 yesterday or today and is now playing it during maintenance?

I imagine that if they are playing BO2 then they are not logged in here to tell you about it.
Reply Quote
I play search and destroy on windowed mode :)

I have time to post so I assume others do as well
Reply Quote
I will be when I get it, seeing as D3 won't be going up today lol. What is the OP starting weapon? UMP45, MP40, MP5.... what is it this time?
Reply Quote
Haven't figured it out yet, I think POW-57
Reply Quote
Problem with COD games is I don't like it's style.. Battlefield 3 is better then any COD game to me.

Not to mention it seems WAY more kids play COD games then BF3
Edited by korn7809#1417 on 11/13/2012 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Loaded up Skyrim.

No hackers there.

Except me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]