Diablo® III

Community Manager - please manage forum

** How cute.... my original posting got moved from "General Discussion" to wizard topics: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004458009?page=1#2 - here it is again **

Dear Blizzard Diablo 3 Community Manager:

The service status forums appear to be designed as a method for communicating the service status to the community. Yet as of 1:15 PST the only post identifies planned maintenance until 11:00am. (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006246731)

There was a message posted as "Breaking News" on the game log-in screen extending the maintenance until 1:00pm PST, but no message was apparently posted on the "Service Status" forum. Please help me understand how the failure to post this information on the "Service Status" forum does not constitute someone failing to perform their job.

There appears to be a rumor of further extended maintenance until 3-6pm PST. This rumor is supposedly a result of a Blizzard twitter post. I don't have twitter, and I have no intention of getting twitter to find out WTF is going on in Diablo, especially since you have this beautiful website and a FORUM SPECIFICALLY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF COMMUNICATING SERVICE STATUS. If this supposed twitter post is legitimate, how is it not someone SUPREMELY FAILING AT PERFORMING THEIR JOB by NOT POSTING THE UPDATE ON THE "SERVICE STATUS" FORUM!?

Could we please get a blue post to tell us where we should go to get good up to date information about service status?

California bar results come out on Friday. If I pass, maybe I can file a lawsuit about Blizzard forcing people to subscribe to twitter in order to fully use Blizzard products. Maybe then we can at least find out where to go to get service status information.
Reply Quote
Moved/deleted the second time?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]